Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for sharing
Edited by shobi12500 - 13 years ago
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jake-neil

@hben
SOTW is saathiya of the week.. Where one member will be grilled by others.
..and SRK is too old for ya? So whoz ur current guy😉? I have always loved Madhuri dixit.. Always! Still does..

Jake! All time fav are many - guru dutt, kamala hassan, mammootty, Cary grant, tom hanks, colin firth, RA,  and chiranjeevi (younger days). Currently only surya, Karthi and prithvi. For acting  skills only - Sivaji, Sivakumar, Madhu, Gopi, Balraj Sahni and Vikram.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What? You dont lyk lalettan?
br2499 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jake-neil

What? You dont lyk lalettan?

I do! I do! just missed out! I love his acting but not looks! Looks wise my vote is for Mammooty! 
Rafeal. thumbnail
What abt MGR, nasir, jayan, sathyan, rajni, NTR, Rajkumar, AB?
br2499 thumbnail
@Jake - MGR, AB, NTR - acting?? Do they even know what it is? I said I like Gopi and Lal and Sivakumar. That is where I set my standards. Nasir, Jayan and Satyan are good but not as much as the others. 
Rajni is more like identity -like idli and thayir saadham. But I did like him in couple of movies.

I hope our Sister Sadhli deosnt get upset with us.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Hben, there is a forum for this discussion.. Sadhliben will excuse us this tym, i thnk rather hope
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: br2499

Jake! All time fav are many - guru dutt, kamala hassan, mammootty, Cary grant, tom hanks, colin firth, RA,  and chiranjeevi (younger days). Currently only surya, Karthi and prithvi. For acting  skills only - Sivaji, Sivakumar, Madhu, Gopi, Balraj Sahni and Vikram.

@ bold - Preach it, sister!  Three of my favs... <sigh>  Have you ever seen "Bringing up Baby"?  It's a really old CG/Katherine Hepburn movie and it's hilarious.  He's great in it...      All three men are not only great actors, but drool worthy as well.😳
br2499 thumbnail
Yes Tammie! The top line is all the drool worthy great actors. The last line is great actors I admire and  dont drool.

Bringing up Baby! yes! I thought that robe was one of the best outfit he had ever worn!😆 But those glasses and he was  paleontologis! If Definition of heart throb! If only he was a physicist, I am not sure of the consequences.
My other fav. is the final scene of north bynorthwest. I thought that scene  is among the top cliched scenes ever!