Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 17th Feb 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Written Update
------------------------------------------

Karanjkar house
Rasika comes to see her daughter and Sulochna .The minute she comes she starts talking   bad about Vandita and Manav .She says that she is now fed up that even her son is now spending all his time with Manav .
Sulochna says that at  last now Ajit is spending him time in good company .Rasika gets very irritated to hear this .
Manju wants to know how the inaugration  went .Rasika starts laughing and making fun .She tells Manju that the shop is extremely small and that it was so hit .She also makes fun of how everyone was standign and there were not even chairs to sit .Manju is having a great time listening to all this .Then Rasika starts making fun that out of all people  the person to cut the ribbon was The Great Savita  Tai  and a business cannot possibly have a worse start ...
Manohar comes from outside .He is extremely  excited and he starst telling his wife what great fun he had at the inaugration and how well Manav managed everything .Sulochna has a big smile on her face when he sees how proud and happy Manohar is . Raiska unable to hear all this  takes Manju's hand and goes in her room ...
Sulochna asks Manohar about Archu and Savita 's reaction and Manohar tells her that they were extreemly proud and that Archu is  one hell of a lucky girl to get a husband like Manav .

Manju's room.
Manu is telling her mother all about vaishali and what she saw .She tells her that vaishali was trying to hide from Dharmesh and this confirms her doubts that something  fishy is going on . Rasika gets excited and she says that now they will try and get to the bottom of all this .Vinod comes in the room .
Rasika tells him of the inaugration ceremony and also that she is very hurt and upset to see eevryone there .She tells Vinod that she found it very bad that everyone was given invitation but the only people who were purposefully left out were Vinod and Manjusha ....
Vinod looks cross to hear this ....

Dharmesh's house
Varsha and satish come to visit Dharmesh and vaishali .Dharmesh's parents are the only ones in the house .They tell Varsha that Vaisahli is out of town attending her friend's wedding .Satish and Varsha immediately figure it out that something  is wrong and these poor people don't know the truth .They politely make small talk and then leave saying they will come  again ....

Outside the building .
Satish and Varsha are now talking as to why all this is happening .Varsha says that she is sure that Dharmsh has made it up about vaishu being out of town and it is very clear that things are still not good between Dharmesh and Vaishali .Both Satish and Varsha are in agreement that this issue is stretching too far and something  has to be done as Sulochna's health also is a factor that needs to eb considered ...
Satish tells Varsha to go and have a talk with Vaishali  and he says that he will talk to Dharmesh ....get to the bottom of all this .

Roadside
Ajit and Shibu are coming back after doing the collection of funds .Shibu tells Ajit that there is a lot of profit to be made i nthe vegetable business and where they are doing  all this , they should also  put a stall of vegetables as  he can see a clear profit  in this business  because it doesn't get hit by the economy that bad ...
Ajit is very amused to hear these business schemes from him and says that he will think about it ..
An old friend of Ajit coems i na nice car and he takes Ajit with him to spend some time  with his old friends ..Ajit gives the bag with funds to Shibu to give to Manav ...

Manav's house
Manav and Archana come back from the inaugration ...As soon as they come  i nmanav makes Archana sit down on the bed ...
Manav : Thank you Archana ..it was because of your suggestion about making Aie do the inaugration , that I got so much happiness and so much peace . Did you see  her  face ( he is looking very happy ) , she was so happy and she was so proud of her son today .
Archana : I saw that Manav , I also saw tears of joy in your eyes today . My mother always says that more than smiles , it is tears that binds  our relationships ...and today there were tears of joy in your eyes , in your mother's and father's eyes .Today  a broken family was together again ......
sometimes I feel  that because of me there have been distances between yo uand your mother ( she looks down ) .
Manav : Never  ever say that again ..that is not true .You have taught me how to love and what relations really mean. You are the  one who holds my hand and  take  me i nthe right direction ..Never think like this again , he gets concerned and holds her hand . Archu also holds his hand ....then she clutches on to his arm and puts her head on his shoulder ...
Archana :Manav , I am scared now .
Manav : Scared of whome ?
Archana : Scared of myself ....It is so starnge , happiness  comes after a long time and effort but how easily we  get used to them and unhappiness comes so quickly and just like that and we try and try but still don't get used to it ...I am scared because now I am getting used to be happy ...she is looking down and saying this quietly ...
Manav listens to her and then he tells her that it is good because one should get used to good things in life ...
Shibu comes  from outside ,He hands the money bag to Manav . Manav tells him off for whistling , Shibu tells hi mthat he has these bad habits but Manav tells him to get rid of his bad habits or he will be strict with him .Manav tells Shibu  to give the  money to Archan from now onwards ...
When Shibu leaves , Archu puts the money and the keys to Manav's new office i n the little mandir and does a little puja of the keys ...

Outside a shopping mall .
Vaishali is walking but her mother in law  spots her .She immediately comes and wants to know what vaishali is doing here .
Vaishali makes an excuse that she came back early as she was concerned about her mother's health and that she had been bsy with that ..She tells her mother in law that she would  like to spend more time  with her mom ...She also tells her that she had kept Dharmesh informed of all her plans and where she was .
Her mother in law has no problems with that but she tells Vaishali that for now she has to come home with her ....

Manav's house .
Archana is cooking and Varsha comes to see  her .Varsha is looking angry at her sister and wants  to know what  is going on  with Vaishali .She tells Archana that she is disappointed that Archu has not yet made vaishu see sense and send her back to her husband .She wants to know what is Vaishali still doing in Archana's house ..She wants to know what the truth is as she is absolutel ysure that somethign big has happened and no one is telling her anything .She is also upset that vaishu told Archana  bu tshe has not confided in her what her problem is .
Archana tells her that vaishu neevr told anything   and she found out about the problem accidently .She tells Varsha that she has to go and ask Vaishali herself about the problem as she doesn't wish to be the one to tell her  .She says that she has to find  it  out from Vaishal as it is her life  .
Varsha says ' fine , I will go and ask her only ' .

Little later .
Manav comes in and Archana is in a big panic as vaishal ihas not come back from the market for almost 4 hours and eevn is not answerign her calls .They both go to look for her .They also find Damodar and he too starts helping them to look for Vaishali ...They all are very worried .

Dharmesh's house .
Vaishali coems back to the hosue .All her memories are rishing back in her mind ...her happy moments , her suhaag raat , her wedding  etc etc ..She cannot stop crying ...suddenly she spots Madhuri's earings on the dresser and comes to the realisation that Madhuri had been in her house as well...
Now she totally breaks down crying , holding her head  in both her hands ...

Precap .
Dharmesh 's mother is looking very angry and she is telling Dharmesh that he has crossed all limits ....
Dharmesh gets nervous and he sees Vaishali  coming  in the room ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the fab update Tanya :)
rohan5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They are dragging the show toooo much.  Get with it, Dharmesh scene is dragging toooo much.
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love your commentary, Tanya. Thankssssss alotttttt!
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update tanya
dublekwel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice write up Tanyaz... pure unadultrated story.... :)

But as usal the storyline looks bore and dragging too much ..not worth watching.. your detailed commentary was enough./..

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: dublekwel

Nice write up Tanyaz... pure unadultrated story.... :)

But as usal the storyline looks bore and dragging too much ..not worth watching.. your detailed commentary was enough./..

you are right ..It was boring .This Dharmesh story is terribly boring ..😵
TinuTapori thumbnail
Why do they drag every story line so much?  I mean, yes, a storyline has to last a certain amount of time but the writers always seem to stretch it way too much.

What Dharmesh did is absolutely unacceptable and they should have just seperated him and Vaishali by using about 2 weeks worth of shows / storyline. But I am sure it will last at least 2 more months from today.

All Pavitra Rishta characters are experts at one thing:  Hide stuff from each other.   Whether it's Archana, Manav, Vaishali, Satish, Varsha, Dharmesh, etc etc....everyone is an expert at hiding stuff from others!
Edited by TinuTapori - 13 years ago
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Tanya.
sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TinuTapori

Why do they drag every story line so much?  I mean, yes, a storyline has to last a certain amount of time but the writers always seem to stretch it way too much.

What Dharmesh did is absolutely unacceptable and they should have just seperated him and Vaishali by using about 2 weeks worth of shows / storyline. But I am sure it will last at least 2 more months from today.

All Pavitra Rishta characters are experts at one thing:  Hide stuff from each other.   Whether it's Archana, Manav, Vaishali, Satish, Varsha, Dharmesh, etc etc....everyone is an expert at hiding stuff from others!

i hope, from the precap, that Dharmesh's mother walked in on Vaishu crying her eyes out, asked her what happened and Vaishu told her everything. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be true!