BV - Feb 17th 2011 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you for the fab update..

Finally..Anandi sees some sense in getting educated..Wonder what Dadisa will have to say about this!

We know what DS will do but Anandi should stay strong..Anandi did says she wants to be AATHM NIRBHAR.. not just that she wanted to make herself worthy for that loser..

Poor Gauri still she thinks jagya is naive.. Hope she will have the strength to take the truth when it comes out..

Honesty and simplicity😕😆.. of Jagya🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for the update Jyo...

First things first - the precap looks interesting !!! Finally Anandi has decided to continue her education.......only thing that is bugging me is she is doing it for the "sake of Jagya" .....Noooooo do it for yourself woman...but anyways...all that matters is she has decided to study again and I am happy about that ðŸ˜Š...Sometimes I feel the CV's do visit this forum ðŸ˜†

Second - I thought today Jagya would come clean infront of Gauri...but no....he did not tell her the truth...😡  ...poor girl is praising him for his "Honesty" and "Straight Forward attitude" ....and his friendship....little does she know how big a web of lie he has spun around her....and when the truth would surface he will have to face the music !! I hope Gauri finds out the truth asap !! in this whole fiasco of love triangle and among all three she is the only sensible person....and I am afraid she is the one who will get hurt the most....she deserves better things in life...and not be stuck between these crazy people....
Originally posted by ammoos

We know what DS will do but Anandi should stay strong..Anandi did says she wants to be AATHM NIRBHAR.. not just that she wanted to make herself worthy for that loser..

Poor Gauri still she thinks jagya is naive.. Hope she will have the strength to take the truth when it comes out..

Honesty and simplicity😕😆.. of Jagya🤣🤣🤣

she did say Aatma Nirbhar but then immediately followed it with...she has to do it because she has promised she will make herself laayak for Jagya - which doesn't make sense to me....main motive is to impress Jagya...which bugs me..anyways...the best part is she is studying again ! I am thankful for that....
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
HONESTY + Simplicity =   JAGAT ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£
Wah gauri!!  joke of the century😆🤣

Nice that anandi wants to study ,but for  ' making herself worthy of jagya'  REALLY -what is he worthy of lying,snobbish,twofaced individual -😲- Do it for yourself girl🤔,not for a jagya who doesn't value you..
Originally posted by pjyo

HONESTY + Simplicity =   JAGAT ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£
Wah gauri!!  joke of the century😆🤣

Exactly🤣
But she knows nothing... she is blind in love.. she cant see he was unconfortable when Nandini was there and he was actually rude to her and she did see that but couldnt take it to her brain
Thanks....
So Jagya and Gauri are on slow track for now, and Anandi is going to study....
So no resolution to the triangle for the moment😡 
Lets hope Anandi sticks to studying and doesn't become a good beendni again the moment DS says something !
Hope this time she wont ..

And Jagya.. am so ******* at him.. he doesnt even care if she reached home safe or not.. only thing he was worried was if she told the truth or not.. Her safety was not his concern and Anandi is worried to make herself worth for this GFN beend...
Exactly Uma......did you notice that too.....he was just not bothered where she went..whether she reached home or not....all that mattered to him was the family members would now be angry with him....😡 that shows he doesn't value Anandi anymore and doesn't care even a bit, if he was so guilty he would have called her up immediately when he realized she left the hotel and said sorry, that did not happen, neither did he tell the truth to Gauri, he just said he needs "TIME", time for what Mr?? to decide who he wants to be with??? Confused moron.............and there our Mahaan Devi is all set to impress him yet again !! the good part is this time she is not trying to fly a kite and become a Kite Woman......and has decided to study !! Thank God ...