Thendral

Update for Thursday 17-02-2011- Devil wears Prada

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the colourful update Gunthy πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—,

Nice to see that VR have finally confessed the truth to his bro but wats the use now his bro supports him inspite of knowing that his bro is at fault.I dunno wat to say πŸ˜•  but whoever in that situation who is so affectionate towards his family will be like that only  we can expect everyone to be mahaan.Ok,Periyapaa has always been a neutral person who supports only the good but today he too got biased by family bonds.

Tamizh was shouting at his wife for what she has done,I am not that surprised as I was already dreading that.That seems obvious to me coz anyone who has put so much efforts to get something happen when they get just disppointment will react only like this.But this can't seperate them according to mu understanding coz Tamizh knows very well about Thulasi,how much she was angry about that killer guy,wanted to catch him and also how she loves him so after sometime,after all these issues they might calm down a bit enough to realise that Thulasi has done nothing wrong.So this can't be the reason for any big seperation or something,if something like that happens it will be totally insane.But I doubt the storywriters thats why I've been dreading for their seperation.

For once I pitied Lav but not for that Gw,never.so Niteesh didn't expect this at all it seems,he just went to help his father,I misunderstood him and was talking bad about him.It is my fault misunderstanding him Hope he'll fulfil his promise to Tamizh πŸ‘πŸΌ

Gunthy GW and Charu seperation ROFL 🀣🀣🀣🀣 It just cracked me up ROFL that was good one yaar πŸ˜ƒ yeah me too felt the same.That charu didn't take her eyes off those people at all.When her mom was dragging her I was like "haan yeah innum naalu pottu izhuthuttu ponga,indha pakame vara koodaadhu ini" LOL I was giving out a sigh of relief she won't be able to come here as she was doing before like whenever she wants she used to come.

Oye such a big essay ok me leave tmy analysis with this 😳
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Gunz dear for the very quick thrilling episode update...😊

Appada finally selfish Lavanya wedding is stopped....πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oh my God poor Thulasi is blamed for everything tat too by her own sweet darling hubby Tamil the criminal.....😭

How dare he scolds her and says its all her mistake... Hate u Tamil...😑 U are the problem creator... and blaming poor innocent gal who has so much love for u...😭

Tamil u reacted like a fool and vaazha mattai with Thulasi....😑

And from now on this Periyappa loses his likeness and support from the audience...😑
Wat a stupid fellow he is supporting his original criminal brother and saying Tamil as criminal so from now on this Periyappa too is a criminal and the whole Charu family are psycho and selfish criminals....😑

Oh GW has banged her head in the wall and fainted...πŸ˜† Unakku nalla venumdi...😑 I thought Lavanya would commit suicide but adhukulle her mom fainted...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

It was very good to see her like tat and Puvi romba paasa mazhai pouring to his once rejected mom...😈

And the most funniest part is the separation scene of Charu and GW..πŸ˜† ore feelings mazhai thaan... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Let the director puts a full stop of tat Charu character from today's episode... Thanks to her mom who told her not to go and mingle with the GW family from now on....πŸ‘

But finally tat Charu is shown in deep thoughts.. may be she can plan something to rejoin again with GW and Tamil..😑

Thank God she dint see Tamil scolding her at the end illati adhai vecchi oru separation track panni irruppa...😑

Lets see wat is there as weekend tension for us...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Gunthy for the awesome update ,,,,,πŸ˜ƒ
First shock was when perippa got hold of VR suspencting him to be behind the murder......when i was thinking perippa would be favouring T and T and also would save VR shock came, perippa did a somersault he just blindly wanted VR to be saved . He wanted to be a good brother than a good dad. Perippa understoood that VR did all these emotionally and eventually he became emotional too from the side effects of VR and stopped the wedding.
I feel he was angry with TA for blackmailing VR and that made him more irritated at TA and made him forget what VR did......and he took all descisions emotionally and once he is out of the stress probably he would think what he did was wrong.....lets see....😲

I am happy that the wedding stopped for what GW and Charu did and they deserve it too but at the same time i pity T and T and the efforts MM took for the same....
I now feel there is a very mild chance that the wedding will happen, if and only if some miracle happens.....will it....nadantha santhosham but again only for the sake of T and T....lets c...

The way TA shouted at T though was irritating, any man would do this and that too in such a situation, when everyone around is blaming him and poor him, he can show his frustration only to her. But he too became emotional, hope he  realises this soon and think some good possible ways for the wedding to happen....and will there be any role for Thulz.....
i just dont want her to be blamed for the cancellation of wedding.......but again what can she do rather than just cry....lets see....may be she will take the case back....still????😲😲😲

I feel its very difficult to convince perippa and would be a very difficult task...wonder who can do that......and VR can also never be convinced......

Thank GOD GW fainted and saved our ears from bleeding..........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Appreciate sudha and puvi for not going away but standin by the side of GW even when they truly know her

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Janani20 thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Gunthavy akka. 😊

At last VR told the truth to his brother, but I am so disappointed with Nitheesh's dad.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ He has now completely changed. Enna thaan annan-ah irunthaalum thappa othukkanum.😑 Really didn't expect this from him. He was one of the best characters in the serial and now he has turn into a negative one. Just for the sake of his brother, he stopped his own son's wedding. You can take jaamin (whatever they call it) but why stop the marriage. Hmm, ennappa Nitheesh..is your love not true? πŸ₯±Thought he would be on Lavanya's side and go support her but he did the opposite. The only way for their marriage to happen now is, by Tamizh arranging for the marriage in a temple. If this happens, how will GW react? She rejected Thulasi for doing "thiruttu kalyanam" now will she accept Nitheesh.😑 I know she wont, because she is that greedy for money. All she wants is a RICH guy/girl to be married to her daughter/son. Never thinks about their happiness and just wants to destroy it.😑

Arghhhh, Tamizh how can you shout at your wife??😑 It is all your fault for hiding the matter. Now you blame her, which makes no sense. In which marriage have you seen the marumagal to do that "lamp" thingy? You could have bought her to the mandapam. She wont stay at the house till the wedding is over, will she? Oru naal antha kolakaarana pakka thaan pora, atha ippa nadanthirichu. Intha manaiviya irunthaalum unmaiya police kitta solla thaan seivinam, atha thaan Thulasi senjurikkara! If you told her it was VR who wanted you to be killed, she wouldn't have told anything to the police. This is why there shouldn't be any secrets between husband and wife, one day it will definitely land on a difficult situation. Really shocked to see Charu's periappa behaving like this. Im soo angry with Tamizh and Nitheesh's dad today, they have been irritating the viewers.😑 Tamizh is behaving like a buffoon, even Puvi is better and always support his wife Sudha when it comes to problems with his mother. Your right Charu's periappa, it is a nandriketta kudumbam excluding Tamizh. πŸ˜†GW deserves this and more,πŸ‘ she needs to suffer for all the horrible things she did to Thulasi. But I felt really sorry for Lavanya, even though she is selfish because at one stage she was supportive to lovers like her brother. Looks like Tamizh wont unite with Thulasi and there is a possibility for a seperation track. Don't think they will make GW die, she'll just probably be admitted in hospital in a serious condition. Appada, indaikki avathu nalla thrilling-ah irunthachu pakka. Eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode then as usual the weekend tension.
Edited by janani123 - 13 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks Gunz for the quick update.Nice to see lav's mom crying that the marriage has stopped.Lav & her mom deserve this and more.I hope this wedding  wiill be a lesson for GW.However,I want this to  happen without hurting  T&TA.What hapened to TA? He is yelling at thuls!In future I want TA to apologize to thuls for getting mad at her.(TA was worried abt the wedding  but was not angry wid thuls)

The next epi will be filled wid bad dialogues from GW.Poor viewers! We have to hear all these curses...I think that the wedding will take place.I want TA to convince  Nitish & Lav  to elope  and marry.

In conclusion,today's epi will be on ....how to prove namma hero's accident and his sacrificial part wid VR.Superhero
Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Gunz for the Wonderful Update & Super Comments!!

With this rate i think Appu is for viewers & ThulasiπŸ˜•

GW will use this opportunity to separate TA/T if TA decided to dance to his mothers words, i think GW is going use her health condition to emo blackmail TA. i don't get this Nithesh's dad, he is calling TA a criminal even after knowing its his loving brother who stabbed TA, the respect i had on him went below Zero. GW still want that rich family even after knowing Charu's dad is the one who stabbed her son. i am very very irritated after today's episode. No idea where Thendral is heading. i don't think wedding is going to happen after today's episode, because relatives went to GW's and said wedding got canceled and GW is going to get admitted in hospital. Thulasi's head is going to roll. Again its going to start from beginning, she is going to get chased from all sides, stupid TA better use his brain.

eppo GW acted with Charu ennu TA kandupidichu eppo viewerskku viduthalai...god save us. TA's brain is not working to think that its his fault for hiding this...poor Thulasi...Kumaran decided to show a temporary separation track?aaga moththam lets be ready to watch another 3 months of GW/Charu's plans...i have an important question to GW..did she faint because of canceled marriage or because of Charu left the hall?..tomorrow hospital scene and i think everyone will rush to hospital leaving Thulasi at hall.
  Thulasi better not take any silly decisions to make this wedding to happen.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great updates Gunz!!

Hmm.....Where do I start?????  So many new problems after what Tulasi did.  I am totally on Tulasi's side!!  What she did on Monday was awesome, probably something that no one else would do.  She risked her life and got the stabber arrested and it's not her fault at all.

Atleast VR told the truth to Periappa.  That psycho man deserves to go to jail for the rest of his life! 

Everyone crying was so fun to watch!!!  Especially Charu!!!!!!!  I knew this would happen from the start.  Charu being dragged at the end was super!!  She is more worried about leaving Tamil's sight than anything else right now.

Nitesh should learn to speak for himself!!!  I kinda feel sorry for Lav that her wedding is getting stopped again as now her anger for Tulasi is just going to increase. 

I hate Tamil, for yelling at Tulasi.  He has rights to be mad that his sister's wedding is stopped now...but he should be more calm and figure what to do next instead of blaming Tulasi as to why she came out the house!!!  Maybe Kumuran will use this as a separation track for TT??!!

At the end, GW fainting was fun to watch again.  She deserves this and should stop asking God to help her!

Overall, a tension filled episode and Thendral seems to be moving in another direction.  I had expected the wedding to be something else, but in the end everything turned sour for Tamil and especially Tulasi.  The poor girl has started her next wave of tortures and tears.

But..Thendral is rocking!!!  When is Kumuran going to show Anand track, I think we can all use some humour after today's sad episode.  I don't want any separation track....but let's hope that Tamil uses his brains and figures how to solve this mess.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Though TA shouted at T, he is just emotional and throws away his frustration at her as her wedding stopped.
He clearly knows T did for the sake of him and also knows it was his mistake for hiding it......but he was helpless and shouted at her. Hope he gets calm soon and think wisely what he can do further.....
There should be some role for T as she now thinkts it was bcos of her....lets c

Please dont scold TA.....i pity him.....all he can scold is only Thulz and no one will listen to him either, except her....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......and there he needs someone to pour out his frustration and who else he can pour other than Thulz....soi sort of support him πŸ˜›....seriously though i put it down in a funny way 😊....
he will calm down and think it was his mistake...😊
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Yes Tamil should calm down his anger towards Thulasi and regret for his mistakes instead fighting with a poor innocent gal...

And i feel Bhuvana and TPS and the doctor problem may start after this Lavanya wedding issue is over... lets see how this bomb is gonna burst in whose life...πŸ˜ƒ

And now at present the happiest person is Bujjipa Anand only... If he learns this news he will jump in joy...😑