We have to help Harshita - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
I feel so sorry for the little girl. I wish we could do something :\ I would like to punish that b****!!!! How can anyone be so slack to a child?
Maybe the moderators of IF can make this topic common in all the forums? This way ppl who don't know abt the issue will know and there are so many IF members I am sure more voices will help her cause.
Hello friends please tell me about harshita...Sorry  I dont know anything...???? who is she whats her problems....
I managed to speak with sunita directly..and she told me that sony tv people have done this on purpose to get more TRP...she told me that her mother in law is the main culprit and she told the maid to tell all this in front of the camera. she said that her MIL tried to make her life also hell just like raja's first wife's and thts whn raja decided to shift to his own house. 
            she says tht harshita is studying in 3rd std in a convent and she had failed last year in 2nd but was promoted as the new gov rule didn't allow schools to fail any kids of that age.she says that Harshita is a very reserved kid .she said that raja is very short tempered and has some medical condition aswell.
        I tried to tell her not to take all this attention in a negative way and to rectify her and her husbands behavior towards kids .I also tried to make her understand that harshita deserves more love and affection as the poor kid lost her mother whn she was only a baby,and to imagine  how will she feel if her son dhruv was in harshitas place.
     I also told her that  maybe raja has some bitterness towards harshita as she must be reminding him of all that happened in the past so she should be the one  making sure that he doesn't mistreat the child and tht she should let her actions speak by taking care of the kids so nicely tht people should start praising her and then only she can change public opinion towards her.
          I just hope and pray that god showers his blessings on this little angel and gives her all the happiness she so deserves. 

i posted his no. where did it go?
well done aharlalka. im always wishing good for that child.

hi @sinipillai

harshada is rajkumar javkar's child. and u will know all abt it if u watch last weeks maa exchange episode.
Originally posted by aharlalka

I managed to speak with sunita directly..and she told me that sony tv people have done this on purpose to get more TRP...she told me that her mother in law is the main culprit and she told the maid to tell all this in front of the camera. she said that her MIL tried to make her life also hell just like raja's first wife's and thts whn raja decided to shift to his own house. 
            she says tht harshita is studying in 3rd std in a convent and she had failed last year in 2nd but was promoted as the new gov rule didn't allow schools to fail any kids of that age.she says that Harshita is a very reserved kid .she said that raja is very short tempered and has some medical condition aswell.
        I tried to tell her not to take all this attention in a negative way and to rectify her and her husbands behavior towards kids .I also tried to make her understand that harshita deserves more love and affection as the poor kid lost her mother whn she was only a baby,and to imagine  how will she feel if her son dhruv was in harshitas place.
     I also told her that  maybe raja has some bitterness towards harshita as she must be reminding him of all that happened in the past so she should be the one  making sure that he doesn't mistreat the child and tht she should let her actions speak by taking care of the kids so nicely tht people should start praising her and then only she can change public opinion towards her.
          I just hope and pray that god showers his blessings on this little angel and gives her all the happiness she so deserves. 

Edited by akash08 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by aharlalka

wait u know the javkar family? so if sony faked it for TRP then what is the truth? If whatever you are saying is the truth then that means harshita's plight is very bad, both mom and dad are incapable of taking care of her
I don't know  them .someone posted their phone no and i just called her up. she is in bad shape. anyone who has kids of their own could see that on TV .that girl is made to wash her own clothes and utensils.she is not given proper food and is beaten up by her step mother,father and step brother. 
i posted his no.
there is a website under the name of rajarancho
but that post is no where to b seen now...
i wonder why was it deleted...???