Maa Exchange

We have to help Harshita - Page 3

gudgal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tvdekha

i posted his no.
there is a website under the name of rajarancho
but that post is no where to b seen now...
i wonder why was it deleted...???

Thanks Tvdekha, I think it is against forum rules to post phone numbers or any personal info. anyways I dont know how to help this girl, I dont want to also call her and hear the same thing from her mother, dont know what to make of it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gudgal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aharlalka

I don't know  them .someone posted their phone no and i just called her up. she is in bad shape. anyone who has kids of their own could see that on TV .that girl is made to wash her own clothes and utensils.she is not given proper food and is beaten up by her step mother,father and step brother. 

Nice job aharlalka👏👏 nice that you spoke to her though u didnt know her personally. Even I hope something good happens with harshita

EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don't know  them .someone posted their phone no and i just called her up. she is in bad shape. anyone who has kids of their own could see that on TV .that girl is made to wash her own clothes and utensils.she is not given proper food and is beaten up by her step mother,father and step brother. 

I read what she said. I am glad u talked to her but is there no way we can keep harshita in a safe place? Where she can smile whenever she want?? do you think her mother was saying all truth to you? hows harshita?? Can I call let her know if anybody ever will hurt harshita, we will call police, take this issue in media to get justice for little harshita? Is harshita dad is sick than he was just pretending to be happy on show when he was spending time with harshita???
EmAsh thumbnail

i posted his no.
there is a website under the name of rajarancho
but that post is no where to b seen now...
i wonder why was it deleted...???

Can you inbox me num. plzzz
aharlalka thumbnail
I do have the no with me but i'm not going to post it again as some people who are really angry may just end up calling this lady and abuse her or threaten her which i feel may put Harshita into deeper trouble.as mentioned in my earlier posts .i have given the details to childline and they will take action in case the parents don't change their behavior towards her.
        I feel the girl should stay with her family ie her own father as in Indian orphanages and foster homes the living conditions are much worse then wht she is living in.their are cases of sexual abuse and pedophilia in such places happening on a daily bases. at least she is living in a clean environment and going to a convent school. The parents should be given a stern warning and should be visited by an NGO  regularly. 
EmAsh thumbnail

I do have the no with me but i'm not going to post it again as some people who are really angry may just end up calling this lady and abuse her or threaten her which i feel may put Harshita into deeper trouble.as mentioned in my earlier posts .i have given the details to childline and they will take action in case the parents don't change their behavior towards her.

I feel the girl should stay with her family ie her own father as in Indian orphanages and foster homes the living conditions are much worse then wht she is living in.their are cases of sexual abuse and pedophilia in such places happening on a daily bases. at least she is living in a clean environment and going to a convent school. The parents should be given a stern warning and should be visited by an NGO  regularly. 

As far as u care for harshita we all do too. I don't think so people will abuse her step mom, people know that somewhere it will hurt harshita. If you don't want to share, that's fine. I guess we will figure other way out. I can't trust her mother, she said her husband is on medication I don't believe on that sentence as I saw him on camera acting very well. I know channel wants their TRP up, but they knew all this will be on TV, they could have stop it if.

I don't mean to offense you but this what I think.
nayhaj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EmAsh

As far as u care for harshita we all do too. I don't think so people will abuse her step mom, people know that somewhere it will hurt harshita. If you don't want to share, that's fine. I guess we will figure other way out. I can't trust her mother, she said her husband is on medication I don't believe on that sentence as I saw him on camera acting very well. I know channel wants their TRP up, but they knew all this will be on TV, they could have stop it if.

I don't mean to offense you but this what I think.

get that dirty fat cow jailed for child abuse
nayhaj thumbnail

if she is really badly treated and Sunita is treating her badly then post her number  and she deserves the abuse too
nayhaj thumbnail

i posted his no. where did it go?

their number is available on rajas website 
gudgal thumbnail
hey guys I just read something very very disturbing, I am at work but I am not able to concentrate. I feel very sad, I cannot express how bad I am feeling right now. See below taken from vaishnavi's FB wall:

Vaishnavi wrote this :

hey jus got to knw friends that the lady harshadas mom had cut the new dress we shopped fo her and also washed out the painting from the wall. i am gettin intouch with a ngo this week if the father doesnt make me meet her. need to c that kid asap

I also read this:
Farooq Merchant Sucheta I even got the news that after the face-off when that wh**e went back home she beat Harshada black & blue for spoiling her name..Guess its a crime to beat up children & specially a girl child..
Farooq Merchant ?@sucheta I told @Vaishnavi the day she added me on FB that the poor child was being tortured from the night after face off. A few members of the production who were shooting at my place told me

For those who dont know farooq' was in maa exchange (i am not sure if it was the week before or after raja's. )
Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago