Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aharlalka thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys had a chat with vaishnavi. she told me that sunita had burnt harshita's tongue with a hot knife and pressed her neck up the wall in anger. this was told in front of the camera and has been edited.
when raja was asked about this he could not say anything. Vaishnavi ji is trying to help her through some ngos and needs people who are following this to post more awareness on forums like this and lodge complaints in ngos and other departments.
rebbeca2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aharlalka

I managed to speak with sunita directly..and she told me that sony tv people have done this on purpose to get more TRP...she told me that her mother in law is the main culprit and she told the maid to tell all this in front of the camera. she said that her MIL tried to make her life also hell just like raja's first wife's and thts whn raja decided to shift to his own house. 

she says tht harshita is studying in 3rd std in a convent and she had failed last year in 2nd but was promoted as the new gov rule didn't allow schools to fail any kids of that age.she says that Harshita is a very reserved kid .she said that raja is very short tempered and has some medical condition aswell.
        I tried to tell her not to take all this attention in a negative way and to rectify her and her husbands behavior towards kids .I also tried to make her understand that harshita deserves more love and affection as the poor kid lost her mother whn she was only a baby,and to imagine  how will she feel if her son dhruv was in harshitas place.
     I also told her that  maybe raja has some bitterness towards harshita as she must be reminding him of all that happened in the past so she should be the one  making sure that he doesn't mistreat the child and tht she should let her actions speak by taking care of the kids so nicely tht people should start praising her and then only she can change public opinion towards her.
          I just hope and pray that god showers his blessings on this little angel and gives her all the happiness she so deserves. 

rebbeca2011 thumbnail
hi ,ii am the actor vaishnavi in harshadas case. let me tell u one thing what ever u saw in the prog is only 25% of the actual story and incidents that took place. the chanell edited it al fo the safety of the child(from the parents) and the safety of the family from the publics ire. all i can tel u is u only need to meet the child to know what shes gon through. at the moment i cant reveal much to u but i assure u i am not leavin it al jus at the show level. will update soon. sunitas needs to realise still becus she hasnt as yet. the fact shes in denial is proof there is still no realisation.v sad😔. but ual pls keep up the awareness and thanks for supportin the cause. there was nothing staged and everything was real, thats al i can say fo now. vaishnavi
gudgal thumbnail

guys had a chat with vaishnavi. she told me that sunita had burnt harshita's tongue with a hot knife and pressed her neck up the wall in anger. this was told in front of the camera and has been edited.

when raja was asked about this he could not say anything. Vaishnavi ji is trying to help her through some ngos and needs people who are following this to post more awareness on forums like this and lodge complaints in ngos and other departments.

I have a lump in my throat reading this and I dont know what to say. was the sony TV crew sleeping? how dare they could shoot this but not stop her from doing this? is the camera crew full of heartless humans? if this is true then please tell me what was that S**t about harshita happily doing her project and leading a happy life. If I blame anyone here it is coward raja. As someone rightly pointed out, I feel he should be blacklisted and no one should ever give him work anywhere in this planet. first let him learn how to take care of his daughter and then make others laugh.
aharlalka thumbnail
media has become just a money making machine.even the print and news channels on tv are only interested in making money. nobody cares for a human life in India.people are more interested in knowing wht is deepika padukone upto and who is salman's new girlfriend. Everybody saw the plight of harshita on Tv but their is not a single news channel interested in showing it on their prime time news hours. really sad .:(
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

media has become just a money making machine.even the print and news channels on tv are only interested in making money. nobody cares for a human life in India.people are more interested in knowing wht is deepika padukone upto and who is salman's new girlfriend. Everybody saw the plight of harshita on Tv but their is not a single news channel interested in showing it on their prime time news hours. really sad .:(

everyone needs a proof. evey other day you come to the forum and reports you spoke to that and this and tell us horror stories.. where is the proof that you are telling the truth.. and now someone claims she is Vaishnavi!!

Please substantiate your statement and people would be interested.. else none is going to trust you!
aharlalka thumbnail
plz take some time off your bzy schedule and check out vaishnavi's facebook wall. u will find out most of your answers.I had posted raja's no and childline ngos no in my earlier posts .plz u r free to call up and find out. the horror stories were told by the girl's maid on camera and they are still there in the promos of  raja's episode although they were deleted fm the main episode. u can check it out on you tube .search for 16th feb maa exchange episode there.
          i have watched tht episode on you tube atleast 20 times .U need not watch the full episodes.just look into harshitas eyes,and you will feel wht i felt . I just cannot sit and wait for somebody to show me proof .....I am trying  to do whtever I can by making calls and writing about it...... .Its not always possible to reveal the sources and one has to listen to their heart .

aharlalka thumbnail
one more proof found in Harshita's case. I managed to find out harshia's school phone number and spoke with the principal sister Fatima. She told me that Harshita had once told her teacher about the incident where sunita had burnt her tongue with a hot knife,they had called raja to meet thm regarding this. The next day he went back to school with Harshita and in front of school teacher and principal she apologized and said tht she had lied about the incident........(obviously ,after a solid beating wht else u expect fm a 7 yr old child)..... Sister fatima told me tht there was a black mark on harshita's tongue but since the child herself accepted tht nuttin happened they cannot take any action.She also accepted tht she also noticed tht harshita is not lively and cheerful like other kids,is malnourished and has lot of scars on her body tht can only appear if a person is torchered .
Here is the schools phone number.pls call up and put pressure on them to take action and lodge a police complaint.......she is studying in 2nd std .
canossa convent school
sister Fatima
022-28215007
gudgal thumbnail

one more proof found in Harshita's case. I managed to find out harshia's school phone number and spoke with the principal sister Fatima. She told me that Harshita had once told her teacher about the incident where sunita had burnt her tongue with a hot knife,they had called raja to meet thm regarding this. The next day he went back to school with Harshita and in front of school teacher and principal she apologized and said tht she had lied about the incident........(obviously ,after a solid beating wht else u expect fm a 7 yr old child)..... Sister fatima told me tht there was a black mark on harshita's tongue but since the child herself accepted tht nuttin happened they cannot take any action.She also accepted tht she also noticed tht harshita is not lively and cheerful like other kids,is malnourished and has lot of scars on her body tht can only appear if a person is torchered .

Here is the schools phone number.pls call up and put pressure on them to take action and lodge a police complaint.......she is studying in 2nd std .
canossa convent school
sister Fatima
022-28215007

thanks so much aharlalka please keep us informed on this
nayhaj thumbnail
sunita type of women should be punished severely she is a malicious dirty lying jealous cow