Frequent Posters

bratz007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
took away her another child so she feels the pain
com4us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This type of incident is left unnoticed  in India only..here in usa th e parents would have been sentenced  to jail long back....In India only  politics and stars come into limelight and their issues and all bhashans....but little girl who is shown in national television became just sympathy for people and media...shame on Media there...even u will hear big ppl running NGO's....they will do something only if they get something in retur..it has become business there...this news shld have been flashed in all channels by now...The lady shld be thrashed by the public ...Best would be to snatch the girl from her father by means of law .....I wish the lady's  own son suffer a traumatic experience so that his mom gets hurt for life..this should be God's return for her crime.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what happend to her and who is she?
newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
To com4us

Why should the son be punished because of his mother?
I agree that he's been rude to harshite, but that's the way he's been brought up. It's not his fault and shiuld not be punished for what his mother is doing. 😡
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: serendipityusa

😭😭😭

God i am not able to sleep. I am just so worried abt her. We have to do something ....I live in US...not sure what to do...But lets plan something and help her out...

I am sure there is a way to help her.....Gosh should we contact Tellybuzz, indya.com or any other media.....NGo anything....all i know is i just want to help her....

worried abt her?... cant sleep? then take some sleeping pills u will get better!
Zebi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who is Harshita and what has happened to her?? 
Zebi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dv_freak

worried abt her?... cant sleep? then take some sleeping pills u will get better!

If u don't got any good thing to say then dont use your time at commenting here!!!!!!
Edited by Zebi02 - 13 years ago