BV; WU 18th Feb. '11

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST

BV; WU 18th Feb. '11

Part 1

Phooli is teaching n anandi came, she got happy n goes towards her n ask her abt jag n her mumbai visit but she was answering very dull, phooli got doubt n ask her abt the problem but she ignores her n goes to teach n starts telling the story of rani padmini of chittore n was crying while telling the story, phooli got worried, she ask her to go home if she's not feeling gud but she says she's f9, teacher ji came n anandi ran towards her , hugs her n started crying badly, she got worried, phooli told her that she's not telling anything to her, teacher ji takes her outside n ask her abt the problem , anandi told her abt wat happen in mumbai, teacherji ask her to speak to jag to stop him but anandi says that this time she's gonna fight for herself n she wanna start her studies again so that jag will not be ashamed of her.

Part 2

Teacherji ask anandi will DS gave her permission to study again bcoz she was the one bcoz of whom she left studies, but anandi says that she dnt gonna tell this to DS as she taught her that a lie which dnt hurt any1 is not a lie, teacherji bless her.
Anandi ask bhairon n sumitra for sumthing n thy says that she's thr daughter n DIL both she has the right to ask for anything, anandi says that she wants her books back n wanna start her studies, both were shocked.

Part 3

Sumitra has sum doubt n ask abt wat happen, she told them that mumbai life is much more forward n jag was studying thr n that she dnt want him to be ashamed bcoz of her n also told that she met his frndz n feel ashamed when thy were talking in english n she was enabled to reply.

Precap: Bhairon ask her to not look back from now n sumitra gave her lord ganesha's idol n ask her to keep it with herself while studying.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the lovely update to a refreshing episode.

Finally, Anandi has realized the importance of education 👏
Edited by Ekta76 - 13 years ago
Thanx soooooooooo much khushi
lovely update.
Thanks.. Yeh Anandi is determined.. But wouldn't DS know about this from someone.. How is she going to keep it a secret? DS will know when she will give her exams no....😕

I liked anandi attitude but her reason for studying is wrong rather than she not being worthy of Jagya  its jagya who is not worthy of her

She should be studying to make herself independent not to win Jagya back
Her teacher should have corrected that it sends out a wrong message

Rather than pursuing him she should make him realise his error  make him realise her importance in his life not to take her for granted

With some men there are double standards they reject their wife because shes uneducated but if shes comes up more than them they still reject her because of insecurity or male ego

With Jagya it is the same. No matter what anandi will never win.

Thanks....
Chalo Anandi starts studying.... wonder when DS will come to know !
cool anandi study well n teach that jerk a lesson of his life
Um.... i would appreciate a response this is my first lenghty post  😲
Thanks for the update...

At least Anandi is determined....but I concur with cozyhome her reason for taking up studies is bugging me, knowing how Jagya is he will definitely find another reason to blame Anandi, that now she is showing off because she is educated uffff  yeaaa Jagya bhi na.. koi bharosa nahin iska... ....anyways lets see...abhi tho drama start hua hai....there would be many hurdles which she has to face.....and the biggest hurdle would be DS ! coz DS has her informers spread across the village....she will find out some day or the other about Anandi's clandestine goals ! then what? 🤔

overall a boring episode...too much of pravachan/bhashan and monologue ! 🥱 - yesterdays' pre-cap summarized everything ! nothing extra happened today...
It doesn't matter what the reason is, as long as Anandi resumes studying. THis time since she has made up her mind, I doubt she will stop even if DS comes to know. B&S will support her.

Even if Anandi thinks she is not worthy of Jagya, it is fine. Its just serving as a motivator for now. Once she achieves her goal, if Jagya is still acting up, she will soon realise that he has truly changed and that she should move on