Written Update : 18th Feb 2011

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Geez, round and round in circles.  This is very annoying now, this is dragging to the point of not watching anymore. 
Thanks for the update
Originally posted by rohan5

Geez, round and round in circles.  This is very annoying now, this is dragging to the point of not watching anymore. 

Seriously, this is getting out of hand. Why is Vaishu so worried? So she is not married to the guy. That's all the more reason to leave him. She can file a police complaint that "this guy knowing that a 2nd marriage is illegal trapped me in to getting married then making me prego to exploit me" I mean most of the time the law sides with the girl in such cases right? GO TO THE POLICE no to stupid Archu and Manav!!
i hope dharmesh track ends soon
Thank you for the awesome update Tanya :)

When on earth do these CVs plan to end Dharmesh's infidel track??

I can not agree much... total 200%..... so I stopped watching it and quickly read scene by scene commentary here and get the story.... 😊

its ekta kapoors serial anything can happend
Gosh... it is a big waste of time... do people still watch this show?? They should be given special award for being so patient.

Thanks for the update