Thendral Friday 18th February

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Theiva dear for the super emotional update...πŸ‘

Puvi u are great man....πŸ‘πŸ‘ ⭐️Congrats to save Thulasi at the right time from being more scolded by fool frustrated Tamil and tat selfish Lavanya....😑😑

But Sudha stopped him suddenly was so bad when he was fully justifying Thulasi's side and putting some brains to Tamil... But on the other side Sudha gave nice punches to Tamil and Lavanya...πŸ‘

This Lavanya is still angry on poor Thulasi... I hate tat selfish gal to the core now...😑 Its nice her wedding has stopped...πŸ‘

Very sad to hear GW is normal in health...πŸ˜† but still she will do all sorts of drama now to make the wedding happen somehow and join Charu again to the family with Tamil...😑 She will now hate Thulasi to the core joining hands with Lavanya idiot...😭😑

So now the main thing is Bhuvana is confirmed Thulasi's mom...πŸ˜ƒ and tat doctor has not yet divorced TPS....πŸ˜• he has set an very bad example with living with "Bhuvana the oodugaali" and having a son Prabha with her again and keeping aside his gud real first wife TPS...😑

But finally Tamil proved tat he still loves Thulasi a lot by saying Deepa to stay with her as she will be afraid to stay alone in tat home...πŸ‘πŸ‘ Tamil u still love her and acted responsible to ur wife after much anger...πŸ‘πŸ‘ It was so lovely to watch pavam Thulasi seeing her hubby back to back leaving him alone in the hospital...😭 and Tamil crying for his worries alone was so sad to see...😭😭

Now next week Charu's birth secret can be out i feel from her angry mom as she was an orphan...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•

As of now Tamil and Thulasi are not separated but are having worries on the stopped wedding...😊 Im very happy on tat part...πŸ‘

Lets wait and watch for next week thriller episodes...😊

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Theiva for the awesome update!

Omg Lakshman loser, of cos u havta divorce a woman who is not your wife. πŸ˜† Or do u want the both of them??? chi karumam.. 😑 Wow, now the divorce thing and TPS will come into the picture. I think TPS will refuse to divorce. The game starts! πŸ˜†

omg TA is an idiot to yell at Thuls, it got me really angry... but Thuls kitta sandai podaama vera yaar kitta poduvaan.. πŸ˜ƒ He shd realise that mistake is on his side.. But when he said "ava thaniya iruka bayapaduva.. nee kooda iru" to Deepa.. omg it was sooooo sweeet, and all the kola veri i had moments ago.. just flew off.. πŸ˜› Shows how much he still cares for her, but he's just disturbed by the mess her actions have caused... btw, this is the first time he was crying using glycerine i think.. heheh and he was looking tooo handsome even when crying 😳 (okok ill stop.. πŸ˜‰) and yes Theiva, I agree he acted realyyyyyyyyyyyyy welll in this scene... My heart just sank when Thuls kept looking back.. and he was feeling all guilty plus helpless.. I dunno, no offence, but usually the jovial version of Deepak appeals to me more than the emotional one... but this was the first time, that the crying scene was tooooooooooooo goood.. plus the BGM as u mentioned.. omg i swear my heart just broke.. 😭😭

I lovedddddd Puvi for defending Thuls.. actually antha whole veetla everyone is impulsive and talkative... Puvi is the only person to be a boom boom maadu, but whatever he says has 100% truth in it.. includes Sudha as well.. πŸ‘

Ooooo, I liked Charu today... for the true meaning of her dialogues.. even though she said it with cheap intentions in her head.. the dialogues were awesome... Ooooo innum secret reveal panna irukaa... aiyoo what is Charu's "mum" gonna reveal???
Edited by sandz. - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the Wonderful Update & Comments!!

I still don't want this Bhuwana to be Thulasi's mom, another emo blackmailer is on loose and blackmailing to divorce Sundari that too only after seeing the expression of doctor towards Sundari...good for Sundari she don't deserve this guy...why this blind doctor left Sundari even after knowing Bhuwana got her own family....

Viewers will only get shock if that doctor say GW is very serious and got heart attack...but  "she is normal"...lol...how will she get anything serious without torturing Thulasi, viewers, & romancing Charu...ennakku sirippu thaan vanthichchu when that doctor said that...hopefully GW dance at hospital on Mon/Tues's episode....before that someone should plaster her mouth.

Poor Thulasi..at-least Puvi used his brain and supported her...and he also mentioned VR's family is criminal..at-least in that loose family, he had guts to say thatπŸ‘...If TA was in Thulasi's place he should have done that too.....i think TA is going to get an emotional lock through his lovely mom in the name of paasam to look after her with out going to his house..lets see...but i liked it when he said Deepa to take care of Thulasi & asked to stay with her overnight...he is not really mad at her but disappointed....

Next week Psycho avanga bagoda thalai viri kolama varuvanga to irritate viewers and to raise viewers BP...i mean she will visit her Athai and
pozhivanga paasa mazhai...she will get to know that its Thulasi who caught the stabber..then she will seriously start her plan to take revenge on Thulasi...if TA stay like this towards Thulasi by then too, its going to be a plus point to our psycho...we all know at the end T/TA's love will win but seeing GW/Charu's expressions are torture to viewers!...

OR psycho might faint at her house after that argument with her mom...then ore hospital saga...omg nooo we don't want that because TA is also there..but isn't Kumaran love to admit multiple people at hospital so he can camp & shoot on same place..maybe this time these two creatures..lol...i don't understand this VR's wife..if someone kuththu kallaattam nadanthaal, what ever her husband did to him count as nothing?..
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the Super fast friday update!

I thought the Dir. would show the Bujji-ppa & ma's kalayanam and irritate us today, but instead it's Doc & Bhuvana's scene... Ama,  Romba mukkiyam ippa. Grr....😑

I really pity Thulsi for getting the ketta per from even her own loving hubby!. 😭Good atleast Puvi's brain worked straight today.. Aana, intha Sudha, purinchikavee mudiyalaiyeee...  some times she seems to be with helping mind for Thulsi & the next scene opposite to her. probably I think her kovam is against TA, for various reasons... starting from the hospital insult scene.  

TA - We can understand your feelings, disappointment & frustration on the wedding being  stopped. But you seriously can't blame just Thulsi alone on this. First it was you who should be blamed. Yes, You are the one, hid this detail from Thulsi. If you would have shared the whole, VR-TA - Wedding dealing with her, she surely would have kept quite for the sake of your family & your happiness.  Think about it dear hero!.  Hope atleast you will think like this and get back to your wife, tomorrow! 

Edited by supree - 13 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Theiva!

WOW. this is the first time I've seen a runaway mom defend herself saying leaving a child behind is okay as long as it is for love... Ada che... That is worse than GW and Charu's mind 🀒 Stupid Bhuvana... but I guess now time for TPS's son to bring an entrance!

Oh Puvi... ❀️..... lol... im glad someone was able to defend Thuls. It's funny how TA's much nicer to Sudha and Puvi is much nicer to Thuls.... I guess because Puvi and Thuls are very similar and Sudha and TA are very similar in being avasara talkies.πŸ˜†

T&T were so heartbreaking to watch... especially when Thuls was leaving and kept looking back sad to see her hubby so broken up....But now I'm 100% Kumaran won't be going in separation track for those two...lol
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the superfast and wonderful Update!!πŸ‘

TPS and Doc scene was ok!!...Soo is Bhuvana Thuls mom??..Might be Charu tooπŸ˜†...Its also very confusing!!...OMG..Innum divorce pannelaiyaaa????OMG OMG!!!😲...Doc is not a perfect man..He dont have steady mind!!...He wants both of them at the same time!! ARGG😑

TA😑...Was angry when he put all blame on Thulasi but then i was calmed with his dialog to Deepa!!πŸ˜†....I did not like it when he was scolding Thulasi, i felt really bad for her!😭....But like you said Theiva Akka whoever told seperation is going to come...Hahaha...I will only laugh!!πŸ˜†

Awwwwwwww..Actually me and my sisters were melting for the 2 hours!!πŸ˜†...OMG it wass sooo nice when he told that to Deepaa!!....Deepak anna was brilliant in this scene....Also Shruti ka!!...πŸ‘
This shows how much he loves his wife...Avangala thitthinalum he was caring and asked Deepa to stay with Thuls!!...Soooo lovely!!...TA😍....But please dont scold Thuls anymore!!..It was soo nice when Thulasi was seeying back at TA all the time when she was leaving!!.Ahh what a beauty, what a beautyπŸ˜†!!!

Argg Lav...Still not changed??...You _______!!...😑

OMG SUPER PUVI...Ur the star man⭐️...I really loved Puvi today...Sudha was good too!!...But Puvi stole the show!!..His words are 100% correct!!...Please TA understand ur Brother!!

Today what Charu told is really very true!!..But only her words!!...He dialogs are really correct!!...Romba super-ahh kethanga avanga mummy-ya!..But Charu is bad!!
Hmm btw makkale dont guess anything that some flashback matter will come..Ithu ellam only to increase our BP...Dont get fooled by Director...Periyappa will stop Gayathri!!..Evlo-va parthuthom itha parka mathomaa??..🀣

T&T - Wont get seperated!!πŸ˜›....Awww...Thulasi looks sooo beautiful, even when she cries!!😍
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thx for the updt.  I always suspected that Bhuvana was Thulasi's mom..today we got the proof.
btw, what does GW stand for?
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Yes frends tat Bhuvana is also another emotional blackmailer like GW...😑 and Thulasi does not need such a lady as her mom...

I feel Charu is Bhuvana's daughter as Charu is an orphan Bhuvana must have left her there in orphanage and VR family would have adopted her..πŸ˜• or else Bhuvana must only be the mom of Thulasi for sure.... as there is lots of twist now regarding this...πŸ˜•

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Originally posted by: swash2

thx for the updt.  I always suspected that Bhuvana was Thulasi's mom..today we got the proof.

btw, what does GW stand for?

GW means Gutter Woman...πŸ˜†