thendral-what next...in lav's wedding,.. - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Yes at present tat Charu and VR will play vital roles in her wedding part..
one thing is tat Nitish should elope with Lavanya and marry her...😆

i disagree that Lav and nitish shud elope- as first niteesh has already told TA that if he marries it will be with the permission of his father and VR or else he may remain without marriage.

why shud this happen now?  what I feel is if Lav has to change towards T then it shud happen before she gets married and afterwards chances will be less-so in spite of all this she may get married to niteesh but before she steps in she wud have turned in favour of T. 
Then only she may realise Charu's real face.  because if lav is fav charu she may not know charu's true colour.  remember what the doctor told TA . he said becoz of charu several people will face probs, so my guess is sudha, deepa and lav will face probs then only lav will realize.

def i think the purpose of the marriage to stop shud be there- my guess is VR and lav will change.
if VR changes then it will be charu's turn to show her true face.

Yes Vjayam u may be right... Vr will change now i feel as he cried a lot for his mistakes with his brother and sure he can now change to good person.. and now Charu will do some horrible things i feel....😡
hi fans, 
many of forum members had predicted or wished that lav and nit marry in temple.. so its going to happen .  what next?  any guesses?

Originally posted by vjayam

hi fans, 
many of forum members had predicted or wished that lav and nit marry in temple.. so its going to happen .  what next?  any guesses?

Yes they are going to elope and get married... but who knows the director will give us twist in which Nitish will not agree to the wedding.. lets see....😕