Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Neerdhya marriage was unexpected last week, so no bump was seen.  If you remember, when Sandhya regained her eyesight, TRPs didn't suddenly shoot up - they shot up once the new storyline trend was Sandhya winning victories.

I think if today's episode is start of an improvement, the TRPs could start rising again.  But only if Sandhya decides to turn on GB and Anjali.
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Neerdhya marriage was unexpected last week, so no bump was seen.  If you remember, when Sandhya regained her eyesight, TRPs didn't suddenly shoot up - they shot up once the new storyline trend was Sandhya winning victories.

I think if today's episode is start of an improvement, the TRPs could start rising again.  But only if Sandhya decides to turn on GB and Anjali.

I also hope this will happen and TRPs will rise soon⭐️
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hmmm...but once Sandhya will start fighting back...it will defeinitely get its deserved position

Vr15h thumbnail
Imagine TV's Toppers
Serial No. Rank Date Day Start Time Programme TVR
1 58 10/03/2011 Thu 9:00 PM SHAADI 3 CRORE KI 1.02
2 74 12/03/2011 Sat 8:00 PM SHANI SHINGANAPUR KATHAYEN 0.79
3 83 12/03/2011 Sat 8:59 PM CHANDRAGUPTA MAURYA 0.74
4 94 08/03/2011 Tue 9:57 PM BABA AISO VAR DHOONDO 0.69

Target Group : CS 4 + Yrs ;

For the week from 06/03/2011 to 12/03/2011

Source: TAM peoplemeter system

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice to see CGM in the top 100, shani dev is doing good as always, BAVD hardly manages to stay in the top 100 & where are the other serials? is shaadi 3 crore ki so interesting? 😕i don't watch it coz the promos don't excite me at all🤔 

well RS will be continuing at the same time slot as i guessed the 9 to 10 pm are allocated for BBGC & LD. then even these two shows will get a new time slot once ratan's swayamvar is aired. one thing that i don't understand is that reality shows automatically get TRPs in most of the times then why is it necessary to change serial's timings. a reality show can gather great TRPs even at a 7 pm slot, that's what i feel🤔 why do channels run after the 9pm slot when it comes to showing a reality show😕
Edited by vik rocks - 13 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think dt now  they should stop all shows  untill cricket  does not end , all shows suffering from bad trp dse days....
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the present trp are very........worst
Vr15h thumbnail
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

i think dt now  they should stop all shows  untill cricket  does not end , all shows suffering from bad trp dse days....

Maybe having that crappy track in RS wasn't such a bad idea after all - in fact, they could have dragged it on until the IPL ended.  Only problem - by then, no viewers would have been left
see what a zor ka jhatka imagine has got after ending old established shows😆
5 soaps gkd RS aarakshan pmmka and kmh2 are out of top 100😲
[DIV]
The worst trps of the old show was better than best trp of this lot
Edited by neha.sharma - 13 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Maybe having that crappy track in RS wasn't such a bad idea after all - in fact, they could have dragged it on until the IPL ended.  Only problem - by then, no viewers would have been left

now a days viewers taking interest in watching matches thats why they not being able to spare time to watch their daily shows n one thing about RS  its timing is too bad ..its not only one show but many shows of others channels too getting afftected badly.....
Edited by vikrant_shonit - 13 years ago