RS is out of top 100 again - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Kmh , arre i dont need to steel ur words .ROFL. everyone have a same thought about all shows of imagine whoever watch them. I never even thought that imagine would ever bring such shows which would be unique in all shows of television .lemme start from begining fst one is bandini total unique show .i think that we never watched such show before on television and kmh 1 was too great show , i loved arjun n arohi chem n their story was so beautiful and watchable . Rakt sambandh and now baba aise var dundho both shows going well even though they suffering from horrendous trp these days . Several times i got astonished seeing imagines show having worse trp than shows of other channels . Looks like viewers are interested in watching those which are full of filthy drama as we have seen earlier in show dmg .
well we KNOW WHY SINCE TWO MONTHS IMAGINE TRPS are dropping and i'm sure they will continue to drop as most of their shows especially the newest ones are on the road TO NOWHERE. WAIT AND WATCH 😉 even if cricket as a game is eradicated to help imagine along with football and all else 😆
Then also WITH THE PRESENT RATHER DISMAL BUNCH of new shows the trps will continue their downward spiral. Why aarakshan etc were not able to make it in top 100 when there was no cricket?
Why previous imagine topper was getting good trp even in cricket season that too for two yrs? WELL EITHER CRICKET GOT MORE INTERESTING SINCE TWO MONTHS or IMAGINE SHOWS GOT BORING
😃 😆 Edited by neha.sharma - 13 years ago
also WHY SRK SHOW FAILED?which cricket match was airing then? ITS BECAUSE it was not appealing to viewers and gave well deserved zor ka jhatka to imagine. Also many of us have boycott this channel since two month AND THE RESULT IS THERE FOR ALL TO SEE. 😉

Imagine TV's Toppers
Serial No. Rank Date Day Start Time Programme TVR
1 47 14/03/2011 Mon 9:00 PM SHAADI 3 CRORE KI 1.32
2 52 19/03/2011 Sat 9:00 PM CHANDRAGUPTA MAURYA 1.25
3 55 19/03/2011 Sat 8:00 PM SHANI SHINGANAPUR KATHAYEN 1.18
4 71 15/03/2011 Tue 10:00 PM BABA AISO VAR DHOONDO 0.96

Target Group : CS 4 + Yrs ;

For the week from 13/03/2011 to 19/03/2011

Source: TAM peoplemeter system

thanx for  details ...

kya kahe or kya naa kahe , i think dt after some days even imagine would  go off air.....
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

thanx for  details ...

kya kahe or kya naa kahe , i think dt after some days even imagine would  go off air.....
Exactly vikky.. lol😆
faraan bhai , aisa hona hi h , acche show off air ,  worst shows berkaraar abhi tak...

Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

faraan bhai , aisa hona hi h , acche show off air ,  worst shows berkaraar abhi tak...

Imagine ka future acha nai dikh raha..😆
lagta hai channel band ho kr hi rahega..😛
 now i feel that  really  imagine should go off air sooner than soon just because of not having good shows . when bandini  ended , i was agree with imagine's decission but now i am not a bit agree with imagine  since i heard about rakt sambandh...
only last hope-in the last week of the show