Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 4 - Page 116

Posted: 13 years ago
yup how come only Anu malik came to support Chang and no one else did Sushant or Yana 😕 o.k. he also came there to promote his show but to specifically mention Chang looked a li'l iffy 🤔
i have strong feleing thye are making chnag win
even on jdj site top scorer is mentioned
urggh annoying me
they never did this b4
i dont tink anu supporting chang is wrong,cause he knows him well from indian idol days,but  u may never know, just read a article of mona singh were she said sushant is better dancer but she wants chang to win.sushant is already a winner for all his fans and i tink he will definetly b the winner.*fingers crossed*
Priya I'll be seriously miffed with Sony if they pull up such a stunt 😡 will never vote for a reality show again 😒
editEdited by piya_10 - 13 years ago
piya..check your pm..need help/.

edit

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sherma

i dont tink anu supporting chang is wrong,cause he knows him well from indian idol days,but  u may never know, just read a article of mona singh were she said sushant is better dancer but she wants chang to win.sushant is already a winner for all his fans and i tink he will definetly b the winner.*fingers crossed*
Sherma I totally agree with you...Anu knows chang from II days not only as contestant but his hosting II seasons too..Sushant and Yana are very good dancers but Chang has improved the most..It was for the same reason Mona won season 1 for her improvement over Shweta who was a better bollywood or street-item type dancing.. Same with Baichung winning over others..

Besides Sushant already has won other titles in dancing shows..

For me it is between Sushant and Chang...Yana is good and graceful with western dancing but not with bollywood or other type..Although chemistry between Salyana is great..

Maahi does not have a chance compared to the other 3..

So it is between Sushant and Chang..I would not mind Chingu Mingu winning either 😃

Disclaimer: I have no favorites 😳  True winner never wins...This contest is not about best dancer...but it is about Most Popular dancer...Who has a bigger fanbase following wins at the end of the day....
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
Pleaseeeee don't post in this thread any more as it has reached 150 pages. ðŸ˜³

Thread for next link.

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1631734