Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 4 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
jiaaa yeh toh bata kds kisne start kia :P wondering for a very long time lol
well , just dont change your id to jizzers again πŸ€” 🀒 ... 🀣
hmm .. tanyadi said .. anki posted that sushant was not well but now , he is getting ok .. or something like that ..

Sushita rock n r the bestπŸ˜ƒ
Sushi will win Jhalak i'm 98.99% sure of it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Now tell me all Lunzi n Karen who is pimpjuice? or shud i say what is pimpjuice?πŸ˜•
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by lunza

well , just dont change your id to jizzers again πŸ€” 🀒 ... 🀣
hmm .. tanyadi said .. anki posted that sushant was not well but now , he is getting ok .. or something like that ..

?
I think one week rest must be enough......
and in that one week, shooting for PR comes, god knows how much rest he got!!
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Sushita rock n r the bestπŸ˜ƒ
Sushi will win Jhalak i'm 98.99% sure of it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Now tell me all Lunzi n Karen who is pimpjuice? or shud i say what is pimpjuice?πŸ˜•
πŸ˜†

check out this thread -
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1618773

have an aspirin with you , just in case ..
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

I think one week rest must be enough......
and in that one week, shooting for PR comes, god knows how much rest he got!!
 hope pr is a bit understanding and just for this week i dont mind dharmesh track if sushant gets his rest manav can just go out for work stuff just this one week πŸ˜• i hope
@priya , long story .. um .. jia , sonii etc might explain it better πŸ˜†
Ok lunzi stop the suspense, tell meeeeeeeeeeeee I cant view it.
omshreejanu pimp said this

So today, my aunt had the opportunity to visit the sets to see the shooting ' which will air next week. I spoke to her today, and she gave me all the dirt πŸ˜› I just wanted to share some things with the fans, just so you guys know what really goes down in the "reality" lane of everything.

First off, Yana & Ankita were put in the faceoff ' even though Yana's act wasn't ready, they still performed and managed well.

Sushant was given lindy hop, and they mentioned he was having a lot of difficulty during the rehearsals.. soo when it was show time, he thought "quitting" would be the best option. And then all of a sudden, he made excuses that his back was aching in fear of receiving low scores. He's fine in health whatsoever.

Well bittersweet news for Sushant fans - Despite not performing for 2 shows, the channel wants him back so they are hyping the situation so Sushant gets away and returns back the next week to perform. You be the judge.

Lastly, Ankita was eliminated. My aunt who is an intense Ankita fan was surprised to see her hold a lot of negativity, especially towards Salman/Yana. I don't know if they'll show it, but it was very unprofessional of her to insult them!

I'm not supporting or bashing any of the contestants above, I'm merely a Chang fan .. just voicing the reality =]

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago