Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
nahi lunza, apni dukh bhari daastan khud hi bayaan karni chahiye, kyun Jia..??πŸ˜›
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jaanu , it is on page three in the jdj forum ..
topic -[MODS PLEASE CLOSE] .. posted by pimpjuice ..
in short , apparently her aunt went to the sets to see the shoot of jdj where she saw that ankita didnt take elimination sportingly .. and insulted SalYana ..
and the aunt alse said that it seemed sushant had problem with rehearsals .. so he backed out of performing when he felt he might get less scores ..
Jaanu .. all this is the unquestionable truth .. bcuz the topic maker's aunt was present on the sets ..
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
jaanu , that thread was super hit πŸ˜† ...
aw man.. ppl were hyperventilating with excitement bcuz they got another reason to start bashing again πŸ˜†
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Sushita rock n r the bestπŸ˜ƒ
Sushi will win Jhalak i'm 98.99% sure of it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Now tell me all Lunzi n Karen who is pimpjuice? or shud i say what is pimpjuice?πŸ˜•
πŸ˜†

hey jaanu my trippoπŸ€— Missed you (sorry for being off topic) now coming to your question. Pimpjuice is someone in JDJ forum that posted some crap about sushita. About "what is pimpjuice" i really do not want to know but i can tell it is not a nice juice from what I observed.  It seems to make you fly high like a kite.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lunza

jaanu , that thread was super hit πŸ˜† ...
aw man.. ppl were hyperventilating with excitement bcuz they got another reason to start bashing again πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† 
but next time lets make it a super flop
by doing any of these

a) not replying/ reporting
b) all replying with same one liner we love sushita and know your making this up
c) pming *Shruti* asap as she is porbably online most and is a GM
d) one person posts there to prove them wrong other then that NOBODY posts there at all so it doesn't last long and is straight to the point   
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wat a pimp? Upar se he/she is already a juice so we cant really crush him/her 2 pulp 2 take out the juice🀣
Lunzi after reading all kinds of nonsense on Sushita i'm just immune 2 all negativity now. I want 2 ROFl when i c some ppl going really crazy n losing track with reality like this. Some really need counselling or medical assistance

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know that but why Ankita nad Sushant are not performing this week, πŸ˜­
I wanted to discuss abt their dance, hope for the best in coming week,
God, hope Sushant recovers
GN, SD to all πŸ€—

@ teacher, they are like that only, will never sudharofy.....
God bless them !!
Edited by ..Sonii.. - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
me logging off too... gn everyone , jia , jaanu , priya , sonii , karen , and anyone else i might have missed..
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hey jaanu my trippoπŸ€— Missed you (sorry for being off topic) now coming to your question. Pimpjuice is someone in JDJ forum that posted some crap about sushita. About "what is pimpjuice" i really do not want to know but i can tell it is not a nice juice from what I observed.  It seems to make you fly high like a kite.πŸ˜†

Hey sisπŸ˜›
How r u?
Happy 2 c hereπŸ˜ƒ
OMG wat is this username? Pimpjuice? Urgggggggg do ppl make juice with pimpsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

priya185 thumbnail
bye lunz
and guys which of the above 4 choices would u rather to