Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 4 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Seriously Jaanu, sometimes i feel they love sushita more than us.  i saw some threads about yana breaking her nose or something and hardly any posts there.  Let it be sushita, gosh it would be super duper hit in no time.

Some posters in jdj need medical attention asap. Real
Gdnite Lunzi take care.πŸ€—
Hey SonpavdiπŸ˜›
@ Priyalicious
Thanks 4 the information on pimp n her aunty😊

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Hey sisπŸ˜›
How r u?
Happy 2 c hereπŸ˜ƒ
OMG wat is this username? Pimpjuice? Urgggggggg do ppl make juice with pimpsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣  good one Jaanu.  Pimp seriously sipping de wrong juice, for sureπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am fine thank you and I am also happy to be here.  Missed the forum.

GN LunziπŸ˜†

Originally posted by star_wars

Seriously Jaanu, sometimes i feel they love sushita more than us.  i saw some threads about yana breaking her nose or something and hardly any posts there.  Let it be sushita, gosh it would be super duper hit in no time.

Some posters in jdj need medical attention asap. Real
agree
and i didnt post there because of their hypocrisy on accidents in jhalak for all we know they could be covering insecurity of yana's fake accident because she finds indian contemp too diffiicult  since they interact with the real salyana πŸ˜› 

Gdnite Lunzi take care.πŸ€—
Hey SonpavdiπŸ˜›
@ Priyalicious
Thanks 4 the information on pimp n her aunty😊

welcome
you can call me Priya
The aunty part was the bestπŸ˜†πŸ˜† as we are not suppose to bash auntiesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Also, these  always claim to be fans of sushita or once fans of them.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Yeah karen u r right. I wrote Sushi winning Jhalak is almost 99% n a guy answered back saying "oh it's almost. How much is that?" N if he thought i wud answer his nonsensical sarcasm then really he got a huge disappointmentπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by star_wars

The aunty part was the bestπŸ˜†πŸ˜† as we are not suppose to bash auntiesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Also, these  always claim to be fans of sushita or once fans of them.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
agree there aren't even galis for aunties IF someone wished to give
πŸ˜›
yea all of them ahve claimed to be anki fans πŸ₯± so much of that eh

Yeah karen u r right. I wrote Sushi winning Jhalak is almost 99% n a guy answered back saying "oh it's almost. How much is that?" N if he thought i wud answer his nonsensical sarcasm then really he got a huge disappointmentπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

i know.  I read it.  He seems to think he is einstein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but sometimes it is good to answer them good.  I am so sorry I was not around for da pimp.  I would have juiced her good.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Ok girls need 2 hit the bed too. Karen enjoy ur vacations n keep in touch.πŸ˜‰
Bye Lunzi, Priya, Son n every1 i missed.πŸ˜ƒ
Had fun chatting with u all. It's been a long time😊
Bye, take care love u allπŸ€—