Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ  good one Jaanu.  Pimp seriously sipping de wrong juice, for sure๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I am fine thank you and I am also happy to be here.  Missed the forum.

GN Lunzi๐Ÿ˜†

omgggg๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ both of u are so funny.now i am also wondering what juice has pimp been sipping๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค” i bet it's something"salyana"๐Ÿ˜† u guyz should have been there to reply this in that thread, it would have been the best reply๐Ÿคฃ
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Ok girls need 2 hit the bed too. Karen enjoy ur vacations n keep in touch.๐Ÿ˜‰
Bye Lunzi, Priya, Son n every1 i missed.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Had fun chatting with u all. It's been a long time๐Ÿ˜Š
Bye, take care love u all๐Ÿค—

GN Jaanu, it was nice catching up after sometime.  Gosh, why you think i am here.  Vacation over na.  Back to my normal lifestyle.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Take care๐Ÿค—
star_wars thumbnail
I am so sorry I missed that thread.  The venom towards sushita, i would have laced.  These people are just wicked.
priya185 thumbnail
karen aage se we'll pm u or post it here
star_wars thumbnail
[QUOTE=-Priyalicious-]karen aage se we'll pm u or post it here

QUOTE]

No I read it now but it is closed.  I am sorry i did not get to post.  I was not online much for two weeks.
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Priyalicious-

jiaaa yeh toh bata kds kisne start kia :P wondering for a very long time lol

Priya I still dont know infact none of us know the person we call him Mystery man ๐Ÿ˜† good enough for us humko toh KDS se matlab haina ๐Ÿ˜† we now only enjoy the mangoes and have stop counting the seeds you also do the same ๐Ÿ˜†

Ahh ab kya sunaon Jizzers ki Dastaan lets just say its a part of me that comes out sometimes a part that is nothing like me ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soul_angel

Priya I still dont know infact none of us know the person we call him Mystery man ๐Ÿ˜† good enough for us humko toh KDS se matlab haina ๐Ÿ˜† we now only enjoy the mangoes and have stop counting the seeds you also do that same ๐Ÿ˜†

Ahh ab kya sunaon Jizzers ki Dastaan lets just say its a part of me that comes out sometimes a part of that is nothing like me ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

was your id really Jizzers ๐Ÿ˜•
and KDS man ๐Ÿ˜† epic stuff
but the author deserves some credit right some award  ๐Ÿคฃ
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think they have been sipping Red Bull alot lately its gives them wings you know๐Ÿคฃ tabhi toh dekho kitna hawa main udh rahe hai aaj kal ๐Ÿฅฑ we should bring those Taara's on the Zameen again ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: soul_angel

I think they have been sipping Red Bull alot lately its gives them wings you know๐Ÿคฃ tabhi toh dekho kitna hawa main udh rahe hai aaj kal ๐Ÿฅฑ we should bring those Taara's on the Zameen again ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

time to cut their wings eh ๐Ÿ˜†
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahaha๐Ÿคฃ they have been drinking a lot of 'salyana" juice ๐Ÿ˜† they should get a taste of 'sushita" soon then they will know what the real juice is like๐Ÿคฃ