Sushant-Ankita in JDJ-All discussions here 4 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago

i have a feeling certain salyaana fans r doing some stalking (of us)  they're online and haven't posted in their at not v likely

how do u know they are online?😕 and even if they are stalking us..no mucho problemo we could care less😊
E posted in Yana get well soon topic
others are onll9 too posted in topics
and even i dont care just dont want topics closed /WLs  
aray !! u guys are super fast I ws gone like 15 min and already new thread posted with 7 pgs done 😲
Originally posted by -Priyalicious-

E posted in Yana get well soon topic
others are onll9 too posted in topics
and even i dont care just dont want topics closed /WLs  

oh haha ya i also saw that topic😃 and its good if they all read what we wrote cuz i want them to know what we think😆 we have had enough of their opinions anyways😉
Originally posted by piya_10

aray !! u guys are super fast I ws gone like 15 min and already new thread posted with 7 pgs done 😲

can i call u piya??? um haha ya today it's moving by pretty fast😃it's all because all sushita fans are fed off of what has been written abt sushita and now it's the game time😆
Originally posted by CuteCherry

oh haha ya i also saw that topic😃 and its good if they all read what we wrote cuz i want them to know what we think😆 we have had enough of their opinions anyways😉
true 😆😉
congo on 4th thread guys

wishing sushant a speedy recovery and hoping to see another beautiful dance of Ankita in face off or in the grand finale <33
Newsitem from HT

http://epaper.hindustantimes.com/PUBLICATIONS/HT/HM/2011/02/18/ArticleHtmls/ANKITA-OUT-18022011536002.shtml?Mode=1

Did not see this with photos version in the 3 thread also so posted it sorry if it is duplicate.
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
Originally posted by CuteCherry

can i call u piya??? um haha ya today it's moving by pretty fast😃it's all because all sushita fans are fed off of what has been written abt sushita and now it's the game time😆

yea sure 😃