Individual Shayri Threads

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Folks, 

I noticed a lot of you are writing your shayri on threads started by other writers. 

I would like to suggest, if we all can keep it to appreciating other's work on their thread and if you want to write your own shayri you can open up your thread. 

This will help to give every wonderful writer  a space of their own and a place to compile all their work. 

Kanuk

Originally posted by Kanuk

Hello Folks, 

I noticed a lot of you are writing your shayri on threads started by other writers. 

I would like to suggest, if we all can keep it to appreciating other's work on their thread and if you want to write your own shayri you can open up your thread. 

This will help to give every wonderful writer  a space of their own and a place to compile all their work. 

Kanuk

Hellooo....:)
by writer u r referring to....?people who post or the original writer?

BTW: we take this shayari from webs & its not written by us...:) i hope its not a misunderstanding there...

Anyway awesome idea!!  :)
Edited by KYPH-AK - 13 years ago
Originally posted by KYPH-AK

Hellooo....:)
by writer u r referring to....?people who post or the original writer?

BTW: we take this shayari from webs & its not written by us...:) i hope its not a misunderstanding there...

Anyway awesome idea!!  :)
I meant both. e.g. if you post some of the collections you came across you can keep it in one thread that way you get your personal space to keep all your findings together. 

We have some original writers as well how put a great thought together to write a piece , and I feel bad when in middle of it people start to post writings from the web
Originally posted by Kanuk

I meant both. e.g. if you post some of the collections you came across you can keep it in one thread that way you get your personal space to keep all your findings together. 

We have some original writers as well how put a great thought together to write a piece , and I feel bad when in middle of it people start to post writings from the web

i'm sure everyone will consider ur suggestion..
Posted: 12 years ago
This is really an amazing idea.
I guess the rules currently should be edited as there are many rules to be added.
One is less quoting too.😃
However, I like your idea, shall talk to the Gm's to add this rule :D