Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

~Trust Me!~ My aspiring love-fiction

Posted: 13 years ago
Firstly, I know this is very random and everything, but I am updating two love fics on fictionpress simultaneously and thought of sharing the second one as well. Please don't get me wrong, I know howyou guys love lovestories. This is one of those fictions that deals with three important streams of love-Friendship, lust and trust. Before I post my first chapter, let me just give you guys a brief introduction.

The only thing aspiring designer Kiara Telesco wanted in life was to dress the world in her own creativity, and joining Leiche was the best thing that ever happened to her and would probably help her realize her dream. But what happens when she is faced with the hardships of this popular fashion company, would she just stumble over and fall? Of course not, she'd look up to her new found best friend, ace photographer Ryan Anderson.
But unforeseen circumstances forces the two to come together only to understand that a spark is needed to get things going, and that spark is called, 'Trust'.

Do comment guys, only then will I post the first chapter......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Sounds amazing Ashy! Do update!
-KingAragorn- thumbnail
hey! that's a pretty cool intro! ⭐️ Waiting for the update! Do PM when it's posted! 😎

( I must be honest and apologize in advance because I'm a very lazy reader, but I'll do my best to read the updates on time! )  😃
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Amazing one Ashy! Seems really intriguing. Do update. :)
fly_chick thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing Ashy- looking forward to reading it- it looks awesome
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice one!!Eager to read it!!Carry on!