Embarrassed???

-smiley- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone I am new to this forum felt really interesting here so feel like making a topic it is dt maintain secretiveness we all really do so many stupid things and after that get embarrassed so now the time to share it and laugh once again

Here is the moment I felt so embarrassed ever

I was sitting in language class and the teacher is reading a boring story and all of a sudden i fall asleep. When the teacher finally realized i was asleep she woke me up and I shouted "Mama.........d't wake me up I slept just now" and then realized where i am and everyone in the class along with my teacher laughed at me From then onwards everyone call me sleeping beauty in school πŸ˜†

Now its your turn πŸ˜‰

Love
Smiley

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RESERVEDDDD

LOL
nicee post Susmii...i will post my embaarassing storyy laterr hereee :)
x

Edited by Pwincess12 - 13 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
ok i also want to share something...

i was in my school...i brought new MP3..so i was crazy behind it...i took it to my school...the school function was about to begin ...but before that i went to the stage and with headphone in my ear i started dancing...after sometime i realized all the teachers and student had come and they had seen my stupid dance...all of them were laughing and some were making fun of me..

that was the most embarrassing thing in my lifeπŸ˜†
-smiley- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tasfia123

ok i also want to share something...

i was in my school...i brought new MP3..so i was crazy behind it...i took it to my school...the school function was about to begin ...but before that i went to the stage and with headphone in my ear i started dancing...after sometime i realized all the teachers and student had come and they had seen my stupid dance...all of them were laughing and some were making fun of me..

that was the most embarrassing thing in my lifeπŸ˜†

🀣 thats too funny yah i can guess how you might have felt and dance πŸ˜† i am imagining that too ROFLING thanx for sharing dear
-Mikayla- thumbnail
I don't really have much embarrasing stories but I remember one.

I was outside the mall and it was really breezy outside but I was wearing a navy cotton high-waisted skirt and all of a sudden the wind rushed to my leg and my skirt flew up! Everyone could see my knickers for about 5 seconds!

Eeeks!

-Mikayla-