Thendral

Thendral Monday 21st February 2011

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Srima dear for the lovely update...πŸ‘

Wow Tamil and Thulasi has joined again they cannot be separated.... ❀️ Tamil understood Thulasi's feelings and not her mistake and thanks to Deepa and MM for joining them....πŸ‘

Now im very scared whether in hospital tomorrow tat GW will do some barkings and blamings on poor Thulasi..😑 and Tamil should protect her from tat evil lady and Lavanya..😑

This mental Charu is now planning something to again rejoin with Tamil using Lavanya wedding and her dad VR...😑

Lets see wat happens.. full suspense this week....πŸ˜•
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates Srima!!!

Ughhhh...Monday started with Charu and even worse her mom yelling!!!!  I had to decrease the volume since it was unbearable to hear her yell like that.  I don't really know why, but like Friday, today what Charu spoke was correct.  How come Periappa won't understand that killing someone in terms of revenge is wrong?  Periappa was a character who knew what is right and wrong but now....  I did not like how Periappa was supporting VR and saying that he did it out of his love for Charu.  By seeing Gayathri's words it looks like she may tell Charu straight at her face that she is an orphan (I think this scene may come if Charu goes to the hospital and sees GW, or if Charu helps Nitesh elope and get married to Lav).  And as usual, Nitesh does not open his mouth!!  He is standing like a statue and does not even to seem to worry about his life or Lav's life.

Why did Kumuran make Charu's scene so long????!!!!  I did not really understand what she was saying on the bed.  She loves her dad and wants him to realise his mistake so he won't be angry at Tamil.  If he's not angry then Nitesh's wedding happens making her get close to Tamil??

Aww...Tulasi looked like an angel today!!!!  Her simplicity is what makes her the cutest character ever.  Deepa looked so cute too!  Poor Tulasi, crying and explaining her situation.  I'm happy that Tamil came at least in the morning.  I thought he would not come.  Watching Tamil in the sofa made me feel a bit sorry for him.  He is the only one who cares about Bazari's family (other than Tulasi) and went through a lot the past week.  It still makes sense for him to be mad out of frustration. 

When Part 2 ended..I was so ready to yell at Tamil, I thought he was going to yell at Tulasi forever!  Even though he yelled at her, I loved how Tulasi bravely spoke!!!!  SUPER!!!!  Her expressions and dialogues were straight to the point.  Also, Deepa helping was nice. Even though Tamil got stabbed, it was Tulasi who went through so much.  That scene was so emotional!!  But FINALY...Tamil apologized to her and understood her position.  I was hoping for that scene to be a bit longer and cuter..but it's all good since they weren't alone...lol...but I noticed how Tamil always wipes the tears off Tulasi's face which is so cute!!!  When Tamil said his reasons, MM agreeing was good, as it's always best to avoid revenge and problems.  Overall the day ended well...BUT...if Tulasi is going to the hospital...then tomorrow I need to be prepared to listen to both Lav and GW's trash words.  They are going to use this opportunity (when Tamil is not there) to get back at Tulasi and who knows if it's that bad...Tulasi may even go to VR and ask for the wedding to happen'fitting in with the prediction that some of you mentioned Friday (by the way..I read everyone's comments on Friday and they were super!!).   

I guess no promo...so this week will be calm compared to last week.  Since Anand's track disappeared for awhile...this will be the perfect week to show his wedding hall scenes.

So excited for tomorrow's epi!!!

Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi friends I  wonder whether you all really read the update. I think all are ready with your posts. With in minutes after my posting the update , i find many of you posting long comments . Wonder is it worthwhile spending so much time in updating. Most of your comments are lengthy [ lengthier than the update itself] & cover the entire episode.Anyway Thanks for [Thank you message & hitting Like button.
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Srima Aunty for the wonderful Update!!πŸ‘

1st part was only dragging...Chumma sollithu vithu irukalam..8 mins ellam koncham athigam!!
Btw...Please dont scold meπŸ˜†...I felt bad when Charu was lying on her bed and was talking to herself about her paasam with her daddy and i had tears in my eyes!..The scene was very sad even it is with Charu loosu!!..Periyappa romba maritharu..OKie paasam is just making him blind😳!!...Nithees was standing like a Statue, but he is paavam!!..Btw..I hope Charu wont come to know that her BF is admitted in Hosp...Pleaseeeee not!!..Illana sentiments and romance are in store for us!!..Aiyoo i pity us a  lot!!🀣

Yeah Thulasi was looking pretty..MM and Deepa were there too!!...TA came..But he was still frustated and tired!..OMG TA is still angry with Thulasi...Arggg😑...Thulasi solliya puriya vaikanum??...😑 Somehow i felt disappointed that he did not realized his mistake himself!!..😳
But WOW..Thulasi superb..U made TA afraid..Yeah be always bold!!..πŸ‘ Deepa ur very nice!!...Without Deepa and MM avanga sandai mudinchu irukaathu⭐️....But MM why are u agreeying with TA??..He did a mistake man!!πŸ˜†

Finally TA understood her somehow..Romba santosham..Aiyoayooo...They are going to naragam😳 where GW and Lav are!!...Aiyayooo Thulasi im sorry for you dear!!...πŸ˜”

ARGGG..Marriage ninnudichuuu...Thulasi is now potrayed as the bad person..Director evlo santosham ungaluku to show Thuls as a bad person!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Btw like Smiles i also cant wait for tomorrow episode..Full and full bad words thaan varum but still it will be interesting...!!

Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ Srima,

Some days I watch the episode first and then write my thoughts about them.  Then after the update is posted here I copy my thoughts here.  Since I have already seen the episode, I usually read the updates lightly. 
However, there are some days where I do not watch the episode due to lack of time or other reasons so I just read the updates here. 
Either way, I always appreaciate the updates and comments by everyone.
Some days I have a lot to say, while others I have nothing to say.  Also, if I have other things to do, I usually get the Thendral watching part done first since I am eager to watch the episode and continue with my other work.
My apologies if I write too much. 
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Srima, awww ur updates are worthwhile (atleast for sure in my opinion) cuz I like ur take on the episodes, as ur comments always add humor to the even the boring scenes.  I think sometimes eagerness to pour out the episode feelings that we quickly go type. In any case, its always appreciated. πŸ€—
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Srima for the nice update,

I haven't seen the episodes yet..!! Looks like Charu planning for more..Hmm that is not going to happen Charu..!!

T&T so cute..!! They can never live without each other..!! Nice to see them together..!!
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the Wonderful Update

Psycho...avara (TA) vaichchu her daddy is pure 24kt gold ennu solla vaippangalaam....for that she need N/L's wedding to take place...i wonder if she is going to help them marry in temple....we need to digest her sweet talks with TA after...but Mr.TA at the end get ready to see Thulasi in hospital...then your thickest friend will visit hospital everyday and will wish your wife to die in her mind voice.....aaga moththam tortures to viewers waiting in the name of Charu & GW....i wont be surprised if Charu and that stabber shake hands to finish off Thulasi...enna kodumai...i am annoyed on this people's attitude, Almost killing someone count as nothing....just because of the love that they got towards them...then how on earth what ever Thulasi did was wrong, she too love TA but Thulasi pointing out the stabber is ulaga maha thappu...none of our predictions happened as usual so only possibility now is eloping unless there will be marriage 3rd attempt...vendave vendaam kumaran..ithuve pothum..

The way Thulasi expressed her feelings was very good...at-least she said everything that was in her heart....Thulasi's dialog today.."neenga antha naragathai anupavichchal than en vethanei puriyum".. many dialogs from Thulasi foreshadows upcoming hospital scenes..then TA will search the stabber with kolai veri and will get to know how Thulasi felt....Tomorrow hospital la enna nadakkappogutho....Thulasi is going to go there alone as TA is going to pick up Lav from house...GW summave kadu kadu ennu oru look show pannuvanga towards Thulasi with out her noticing...now what kind of look...she better not open her mouth..

Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
@Srima Aunty.

I think u misunderstood us..Some of us were writing their comments while watching the episode and copy it in their post or some ppl are writing it after the updates are done!!..I always read the updates..Sometimes i just click the like button and will start commenting, after that i will read the Updates!!...Dont think that we dont like ur Updates-nu!!..πŸ˜›
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago