Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awww..... sarah..... great..... at last you did it.... thank you for such a wonderful VM on our angel's birthday. lovely yaar.great job....
yeah dear as i say only GOD knows how i make it...... catch you soon dear luv u ..... do you saw your message + card... enjoy the angel birhtday
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SaHir-

yeah dear as i say only GOD knows how i make it...... catch you soon dear luv u ..... do you saw your message + card... enjoy the angel birhtday

yes thanks yaar...
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SaHir-

To Parul from Sarah with luv

Dear Parul Birthday Mix

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T-upLtjhoE[/YOUTUBE]

friends i am in a rush try to join soon hope you all like the mix..... sorry if i am late but i posted it before the birthday 😊 & GOD know how i completed it....... enjoy ..... thanks

wow,what a fantastic vm for Parul dearπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³.you have done so beautifully with all the messages and with many birthday songsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.Truly I was amazed by your brilliant work.😍😍😍

This is the best gift you can give to our princess Parul.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Happy Birthday to you Parul.

Originally posted by: zee10

yes thanks yaar...

you are always & most welcome my friend πŸ€— no need of thanks my friend 😳  it all yours 😊

@ dear krithika πŸ€—i am really happy you liked it😊 truley speaking yesterday at that time there was no chance that i can complete this vm..... nothing was in my favour πŸ˜” i was teribbley tired.... not too much time left...worst thing happens my connection was turned off for many hours because they were reparing it... really i was like 😭
so as my net connection was on i put DO NOT DISTURB on my room door seriously every one at home was 😲  then there was only me & this vm πŸ˜† so the moral of the story is finally i manage to made it THANKS TO GOD.... as i say only GOD knows how i made it.....
when i completed & uploaded it.... i had mix feelings i am not that happy because the level i was planning for this vm is not that.... but i am happy too that i made it on the exact time because i have given my words for it & all people who send messages were waiting 😊
but right now i am really happy because i speak my heart out 😳
as i say always hope it for the best πŸ‘πŸΌ
ok my friend i think i speak very less kya karo control hi nahi hota πŸ˜†  dear take care πŸ˜ƒ

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SarahπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
You are really wonderful dear. I just hope parul visits the forum and see what a birthday gift she has got.
so sweet of you  dear suku πŸ€—.....  yes my friend lets hope it for the best 😊 this is 1st time i am celebrating Parul birthday & really i am loving  & enjoing every minute of it 😊 as i say luv parul ❀️ luv all parulians ❀️
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
We parulians are all like sisters yaar. We should all stand together and support parul.
manoo.18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Sarah...what a lovely VM...simply loved your creations❀️