•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi, im chandni and im frm uk and i have a problem that i want u lot to help me sort out, Its not about me its about my 2 brothers love life

I have 2 big brothers than i , Raja who is currently 25 years old, he has a superb nature, is very caring, respects everyone and has a heart of gold he has everything that a girl admires but lacks in looks, he is average in looking but is not the best, he has a medium brown complexion with a medium body frame with a very simple lifestyle.

My 2nd big brothers name is Amar he is a year younger than Raja meaning he is 24 years old,
He is also very good character wise man but is very very handsome, he captures every girls heart, All his office collegues want him as his life partner they ask him out, even my mates ask if Amar is free or not, Amar complexion is very fair like a gora, he is very stylish has the latest fashion clothes etc. He has a 6 pack n has naturaly grey beautiful eyes so u can tell hw gr8 he is in looks. so by every girl being crazy on him he is a flirter. Keeps different girls each time and breake up with them.

2 years ago, Raja was 23yrs old and Amar was 22yrs old my grandad was very ill so he told us to visit him in India, so we had to go there as soon as possible so all of my family went to India me my 2 bros and my parents. When we went there we found out my Grandad was faking it, because he never seen the three of us since Raja the biggest of us three was 10. So we stayed there for a 2 months and in that the beginning  two weeks my grandad made a wish to get my brothers engaged, this was also my dad wish, so after that my dad sat my 2 bros in a room and questioned them about this decision and both of them agreed. Raja oviously agreed because he is such a person who agrees with watever his parents say but surprisingly Amar also agreed but he sed if i cant get my dream girl i will not get engaged here but will get a girl frm Uk n be with her.
Before all this happening on the first 2-3 days there used to b a girl names Asha who has same to same personality like Raja, she used to help my family with the hose work she was not at all pretty with a dusky typical indian skin colour, a slim body with beautiful long shiny black hair which was hanging below her hips, She is so simple and hardly wears makeup only wears patiala suit with little earings and banbles in both of her hands and her hair tied untightly with a black bobble. But she was such a gr8 human being listening to everyone respecting even the outsides, When we went to india she was very close to me we were bes friends, i could trust her so much n tell her everything. after a couple of days after my bros agreed to get engaged Amar expressed his feeling to our parents that he loves Asha, i was very shocked but extreamly happy i sed wat shall we do of the looks wat counts is the personality, so my parents went to Asha house she was kind of rich her dad has a many resturants in India, She had such a good family like her self accept for Asha's dadaji he was quite cunning n strict but he accepted the proposal but my mum insist to ask Asha but her parents sed we sed it so she will agree so they were done but Asha was very shy did not meet Amar but they talked quite aa bit not about love but normal. So they both were commited in love.

Now we had to choose a girl for Raja who wanted to get married to a girl of my mums choice so my mum asked my autys etc if they knew a good girl they all told us that my chacha ji's Bahu ki behen, meaning my cousins saali ( sister in law) so we payed a visit to her not letting anyone know, so we went to her city, we asked people for her, her name was Alisha, after ten- 15 mins we cought site of her, at that time she was fighting with a girl with a huge crowd behind her shouting n laughing at the words she was saying . When we seen her she was very pretty bubbly n a bit chubby with a very gud fashion sense. At the first look at Alisha my mum was realy liked her attitude. We then went to her house several times n Alisha seemed okay, She used to get overjoyed when she saw us coming to her house, she was very fashiony wanted to b a girl like a Uk one, she was also very funny made all laugh, we asked Raja about her if he liked her n so on.
Raja sed if my mum liked her then he likes her but then i begged him to tell me n finaly he agreed that she was the girl he wanted a funny person who makes all laugh and he was happy that his n my mums choices match so this was good then as he agreed to her, Alisha's family came n proposed for Raja the next day n we accepted the proposal, Alisha was very confident and was mad at meeting Raja n talking to him about love etc. But each time she came Raja would shy away, at that time she also sed she liked him so after 2 a month meaning two weeks before coming here we got them 4 engaged n they were all realy happy. Alisha was 22yrs old then 2 months older than Amar and Asha was a year n half younger than Amar, Asha was nearly 21yrs old at that time.

When we came back to England Amar would be like Devdas lost in Asha's thoughts he had a pic of her he would talk to her each day, Amar had changed completely he was now not after the Uk girls but would only think about Asha ( this was very good) Raja was also in love with Alisha n became a bit confident n more talkative, Amar used to tell me stuf to tell Asha like i love u etc n i used to phone her n tell her n she would send messages back, while Alisha on the other hand would always talk to me about Raja's like dislikes. I would ask Asha to send me pics of her self n tell her i wont show it anyone but would give it Asha and Alisha would send her pics herself to Raja, so both would show the pics to one another. Everything went very well but its been a month since everything is messed up n bad, A month ago i came bck from college n i seen Amar crying very loud in the bathroom, n at that time no one at home, i ran upsatairs and opend the door and seen him with a cutted wrist n blood on the floor i screamed very loadly n called the ambulence after 5 mins the ambulance arrived and i went with him, i was very scared n couldnt stop crying, Amar was still with his eyes shut n he wasnt moving the nurces were busy checkeing his heart rate etc, wen we reached there they rushed him in a room n i was outside i called Raja n my mum they reached very quickly n questioned me wat happend i explained that i only saw him crying very load and blood dripping from his arm, after a hour a doc came n sed he reached on time is he didnt he would of passed away i ran to him, hugged him n cryed alot after a couple on mins we all asked him the reason n he straight away sed i dont like Asha, i want to break my engagment with her we all were shocked but at that time we all were also very scared that if we dont listen to him h ecan do anything so my mum faked it and put her phone on silent and lied to phone ashas parents n sed in that we will not get asha married to amar, so amar thought all this was true, as my mum thought he will get back to her in a month or so n my mum told us not to talk about asha infront of him so everything was so bad going then know its been 2 days Amar shared me a thing that he and Alisha are in love with one another, they were in contact since amar tried to kill himself as she told him to break all his tiel with her b4 they commit to each other so he did wat she sed n broke his ties wit asha and he sed she realy loves him n sed she realy liked him in india not Raja meaning she used Raja, n he poor thing realy loves her n smiles wen we tease him about her. know i dont know wats gonna happen as Amar sed he will kill himself  lf he doesnt get married to her i dont know wat to do know he has put a qasam on me taht i shud not tell anyone. If Raja finds out this he will kill himself and Alisha is such a clevr girl she is very cunning like her grandad n is mad to come to England n wants us to brake up with amar. plz help me i want ur help
i feel like killing alisha the mastermind girl plz help me

i know i need to tell my parents but i cant as he has put an oath so hw can i tell?
i forcing him to tell all the family but he sed he wont, and i know if Raja finds out hes gonna commit sucide as he is very sensative n realy loves her , dats y im a bit backed out frm telling my family
yesterday asha called me n i told her all this n she sed she already knows about this as alisha has told her that amar sed that he does not love u etc, n she was very scared n heartbroken but still she talked with me lovingly i asked her if her parents know this she sed no i cant tell them ive not got the courage to go to my parents n tell them this n she sed her grandad is very strict he wont sit there quitly , she sed everything gonna get worst, so its better to b quiet n she sed i know everything so i know amar hates me so i wont love him know etc.
so dats good that she knows.
And this Alisha is such a bad girl who dies for england, i asked Amar to show me some of her text n he showed mr them n she wrote that asha is not worth u n she is dark skinned n ur better handsomer then her, she also sed im worth u etc
she is very desprate not so good girl
thnx alot for your help

I am having sleepless nights plz help me