Written Update : 22nd Feb 2011

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the great update! This jeeja-saali love triangle is so disgusting. They did it in karol bagh too and it was horrible. hope that the misunderstandings clear away soon. 

More worried that ajit will turn bad again the more he hangs out with his old friends ... because that is what happens you become like the people you hang around
Hi Tanyaz,
Thank you for this wonderful update. Sounds like an amazing episode. We need to see more scenes like these today, between Manav and Archana. Have a great day!
thanks for the update
thank you for the update!
i hope this angle doesn't go on for too long.

this triangle track is stupid............ how come nobody is talking about Dharmesh going around with Madhuri and calling her door ki rishtedaar?

Also, everytime Madhuri has a conversation with Archana, Manav or Vaishu, she tries to make them feel sorry for her by saying she does not have  a choice and even though she doesn't want to have anything to do with Motu, it is her majboori....blah blah........but in today's episode, she was telling Motu how happy she was that he was with her😕 Honestly, understood that she is his first wife but she has condoned everything he is doing and it is her fault that he has gone as far as he has...........she is a typical crafty woman who only cares about themselves..............😡
Thanks for the update Di..
Thank u vrry much.....this new track is just disgusting....i dont know were they r taking us....!
thanks for the update..............can't wait for Vaishu to move out and leave Arman to get on with things.
🥱
Originally posted by Nadia123

this triangle track is stupid............ how come nobody is talking about Dharmesh going around with Madhuri and calling her door ki rishtedaar?

Also, everytime Madhuri has a conversation with Archana, Manav or Vaishu, she tries to make them feel sorry for her by saying she does not have  a choice and even though she doesn't want to have anything to do with Motu, it is her majboori....blah blah........but in today's episode, she was telling Motu how happy she was that he was with her😕 Honestly, understood that she is his first wife but she has condoned everything he is doing and it is her fault that he has gone as far as he has...........she is a typical crafty woman who only cares about themselves..............😡

Nadia i agree, this triangle track, espec given the characters involved, is totally out of whack...so so stupid

but i dont get where you think madhuri is ok with dharmesh having left her and living a double life.  it is true one time she said she hasn't ever done anything, but i don't think dharmesh is the kind of guy who gives a hill of beans about how madhuri or ANYONE feels...so what was madhuit to do??? i don't think he would listen or change because of anyone else's feeling,.... D. would just do whatever the h*** he wanted to.. Madhuri could have taken him to court except he didn't divorce her it seems...and dragging her child and everybody through court..well maybe she just didn't have the courage and confidence... she said she realized she wouldnt ever have a future with him, apparently not because she didn't want one (???? why) but because dharmesh probably told her he didn't want her....  i still feel sorry for her and like her...vaishali too, because she didn't know, but my question is why o why o why would any woman love this selfish egomaniac...????????   🤢