BV Update 22nd Feb '11

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Uma,

Looks like it was a boring episode. I miss Shyam and Suguna!
Thank you for the fab update Uma..

Thank God..No JAGAT or Gauri today!
kya superfast padhai ki anandi ne.........................
yaa track bahat fast chal raha hai!!😕

😆................................

Originally posted by Gauri22

Thank you for the fab update Uma..

Thank God..No JAGAT or Gauri today!
Oh no.. there was.. I forgot to add..

They were happily co-studying 
Wow ! people can just take up studies after class 8 and a 5 yr sabbatical to sit for boards without any coaching in one week !!!

And am sure she will come out with a fabulous percentage too !! Now to sit for Class 12 too right away and get admission into Jagya's college next year ðŸ˜‰ ! Life is so simple on TV ðŸ˜›
Originally posted by ammoos

Oh no.. there was.. I forgot to add..

They were happily co-studying 

Whats wrong in that?? ðŸ˜² They were just happily studying together like "good friends" do !! which I really liked ðŸ˜Š
I think we should all be relieved that they are co-studying and not co-habitating.😊

Otherwise a uneventful episode but I do like the changed Basant. Such a pleasant fellow he has become............hope this is the final face of Basant and there is no changeover.

@hooked 

Rightly said... ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† no hiccups, no problems at all..everything is going so smoothly for Anandi that I have a feeling something is gonna happen soon ðŸ˜†....because the CV's have never shown Anandi's life smoothly till date, she always has faced many hurdles...then how come this whole study track, which is the most important track is going on without any speed bump?? (not that I am complaining), but I am skeptical for sure ..some major twist is awaiting round the corner....

But  Jagya didnt had the slightest regret and could enjoy thoroughly.. Gauri's part was justified.. .