Miscellaneous

share messages to ur luv ones

sam555 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🤗😉hi shweta  i cant tell u how much i love u idont know that u will read it or u will not read it aima here saying u hi nd many blessings 4rm mi side bye tc 😊❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hey dear

You seem like a big fan of Shweta😳 I like her too...
I dont knw if she reads this post but she will probably read if you post a comment here

Take care
SaimaAwan thumbnail
A lot of people simply do not understand that sex is different from everything else. They will say things like, "Eating is completely natural and you do it every day without thinking about it. Sex is the same way! It's just like every thing else! Do it and have fun and don't worry about it!" That is an approach to life, but it is not true. Sex is not like everything else. Eating, for example, cannot create a new human life. Sex can. When someone tries to equate sex and eating, it is impossible to take them seriously.
Originally posted by: SaimaAwan

A lot of people simply do not understand that sex is different from everything else. They will say things like, "Eating is completely natural and you do it every day without thinking about it. Sex is the same way! It's just like every thing else! Do it and have fun and don't worry about it!" That is an approach to life, but it is not true. Sex is not like everything else. Eating, for example, cannot create a new human life. Sex can. When someone tries to equate sex and eating, it is impossible to take them seriously.

Ummm dear post this on Debate Forum instead or relantionship forum

SaimaAwan thumbnail
Ummm dear post this on Debate Forum instead or relantionship forum

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the suggestion...