Wed 23rd Feb written update-Lav weds Nits

Posted: 13 years ago

Epi continues from yesterday VR tries to make his wife understand that charu is a very nice gal, wife shouts  my husband is very imp for me. Everyone straes at the couple. VR handles the situation and mkes his wife understand that we should never think charu is not our child. Lawyer tells mrs VR don't worry we will get VR out on bail. Mrs VR not convinced, asks if any prob in bail? Lawyer assures no prob. He asks VR why didn't u tell me about this prob before? We will teach that boy a lesson.(looks like prob for tamilπŸ˜•πŸ˜•) Insp asks everyone to leave. VR bro says I didn't know before about this. Lawyer says no prob first he was blackmailed and then a sp who wasn't involved also blackmailed, we can win this case. VR bro asks about the witness and the guy who says he was paid by VR. Lawyer brings out a good point, he says there is witness that guy slayed tamil but no witness that VR gave money to him. We can give more money and make this slayer tell he doesn't know VR.  VR wife all excited to hear this. The lawyer says lets do all the formality for bail. Nits gets a call from charu who tells him about lav's suicide attempt. Nits is😲😲 . charu says come to murugan temple. Nits says will come in hr, charu says nothing doing come right now. He asks why? She says for thirutu kalyanam. He is all 😲😲and says no need for this. Charu convinces him and he hears lav crying in background. Here VR wife is crying seeing VR taken away in police jeep to court, Vr bro tells we will get bail today lets go. Nits says I have some work to finish, father asks what? He lies charu has a flat tire and I need to fix it.

Here Tamil mom is in hospital and thuls is taking care. GW wakes up and thinks all  evil thoughts for thuls for spoiling her daughter's life. 😑😑She refuses to drink water from Thuls. Thuls is allπŸ˜•πŸ˜• . GW asks for tamil, thuls says gone to get lav. Nurse says give something to eat need to put injection. GW refuses to eat. She is having hiccups and tuls gives her water, she is about to drink water and someone barges in. guess who? BuvanaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ comes with some reporters, GW drops the water as she gets scared with the noise. Thuls asks who are u? barging in without knocking. Amazing confrontation scene b/w mother and daughter.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Doc says do u know whom ur talking to? Thuls says whoever how can they come in a womens room with so many ppl w/o asking permission. Doc says this is the chairman of hospital. Thuls says so what? Is this how u treat ur patients? Hosp is supposed to be like temple where u treat patients with care and respect.cant u see ur shocking this women with ur coming in? u know what happens to patients when they are shocked? Is this the respect the patients in this hosp get? Doc says she is chairman, is this the respect ur giving her? Thuls says respect is not given by authority, power, money or status, it is dependent on how we behave, we earn it.πŸ‘πŸ‘ It is slap on bhuvana face, she tells doc to take them to a different room, they leave. Bhuv leaves but gives one hard look to thuls before leaving. GW all dumbstruck to see this

Charu, lav and tamil reach there. Tamil decides to lie to temple that mom is sick and need to do temple wedding he leaves, nits comes in apologizes to lav. Tamil comes and gets things ready. Tamil asks again charu to tell nits father, charu dissuades him again, tells she will take the blame in case anything wrong happens u don't get scared. Tamil asks who me and scared. U don't know how many wedding I have done. Charu says staying with u even I have become like u.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wedding happens in front of god. Nits ties the thail. πŸ‘πŸ‘( dum dum dum will start tomm😲) lav thanks charu for everything and falls at tamil's feet, she tells ur like my mother, give me aashirwadam. Tamil says I am not old enough for ashirwadam πŸ˜†πŸ˜†but be happy. Charu tells lav to go to hospital and take mom's blessing. Tamil teases charu she has become very kudumba penn. Here the party is leaving after wedding, nits says he is feeling bad that he has to marry like this in secret. Tamil says don't worry I have done so many temple wedding and everyone is happy today. Someone comes and says anna epidi irrukenge? Tamil says u AP daughter? Epi ends

Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

what a firework between thulasi and bhuvana....OMG is this that innocent thulasi and i cant believe it and even her sweet MIL was shocked and kept quiet for a second....And coming to tamizh, i dont know what to say about this guy...He has digged his own grave....Now charu calculated that making this marriage will make ta to withdraw the case and ll make her sweet dad to be realized...But may be possible....One thing for sure...Now due to this marriage ta only ll be blamed and not charu...Now tamizh ll believe this charu to the core and he will learn the lesson only when thul is harmed or some situation to make him  realize about his dear mom and dear frd charu...Until then so many torture for us....
Edited by aarthivijay - 13 years ago
Thanks Gudgal dear quick update...πŸ‘

As i predicted Lavanya and Nitish eloped and got married with Charu as the main reason and supported by Tamil...πŸ˜‰ Now more problems are gonna come to this selfish gal and Nitish...

Wow unknown mother Bhuvana and daughter Thulasi starting face to face scene itself is in big modhal and arguement... Bhuvana enna panna poralo... all becoz of this idiot GW...😑 this Thulasi is supporting this GW and fighting and its a waste for her.....😑

This week promo illamal semma suspense episodes... and now this GW will feel good seeing her daughter got married and praise Charu a lot.... 😑 and now this Charu mom will throw her out for sure and tell tat she is an orphan gal and disappointed her parents...😑 and even Periyappa wil be angry on his son Nitish so semma scoldings episodes is waiting for us.....

Lets see wat is in store tomorrow epiosdes...πŸ˜•

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Thanks Gudgal!

Oooo Thuls and Bhuvana meeting was coool.. I hope she doesnt ask Thuls to shift GW to some other hosp cos of what she spoke.. approm everyone will blame Thuls again.. sigh

So L&N got married... I loveddd Nit's "amma thaaaaaaye" mannipooo.. semma cute.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ and ooo more boogambams are gonna erupt... Periyappa might cool down if Charu admits she was behind it.. but VR is gonna hate TA more even if the case is withdrawn... since he officially lost to TA and according to him, his prestige is gaan.. hmm

and I certainly dun agree with TA's justification on how its okay to marry someone you love without parent's knowledge... πŸ˜‘ I think AP's daughter is gonna tell him how her life got spoilt... I hope this wakes him up, and he doesnt create more blunders in the future...
Edited by sandz. - 13 years ago

Thanks for your updates Gudgal!!

It looks like VR may be out of jail sooner than later.  Periappa is so determined to get him out and get Tamil in more trouble.  

Seeing GW die for water was interesting.  That lady would rather be thirsty than take water from Tulasi.  Poor Tulasi'she is so lost in her husband's life'.and is too busy taking care of her MIL.  

I knew it!!!!!!  Last week, when they showed the hospital scene, it did not look like the other hospital they used before while Tamil got stabbed...it looked more like the hospital they used for Bhuvana while yelling at someone (or it can all be the same...lol).  I had a feeling that the hospital would be Bhuvana's, setting up a meeting with either Tamil or Tulasi...but I did not expect it so soon.  Also, I did not expect Tulasi to yell like that!!!  All of a sudden that girl gets bravery from somewhere.  Yes, you are supposed to knock on a door before entering and you are never supposed to bring other people in a patient's room like what Bhuvana was doing...but Tulasi cares that much about Bazari.  Bazari looked really shocked why watching Tulasi yell like that.  I think Tulasi should have been more patient.  Bhuvana looked so mad at Tulasi...wonder what this will lead to.

As predicted, Charu and Tamil have successfully performed the marriage of Lav and Nit.  Lav is so selfish!!!!!  She did not even bother to think about her mom!!  Her wedding is more important than her sick mom???  Watching Charu beside Tamil and helping was so annoying...but in a way I'm happy that Tulasi is not involved in this mess. 

Everyone who said bad stuff about Tulasi, can now say worse stuff about Lav.  I think Tulasi had her reasons....but Lav should have atleast thought about what her mom would say.  By the way the saree that Lav was wearing, is that the saree that Bazari bought at the store??  The only people who were present at their wedding were Charu and Tamil.  Charu is going to be disowned and Tamil has no money to even help anyone.  So it looks like big hot soup for everyone.  I want to see everyone's reactions tomorrow!!  And I want to see Lav cry more...

How come Tamil does not even care about his own financial problems??  He hides his problems with a smile on his face.  He needs to sit down with his wife and talk about what they are going to do together to solve these problems. 

By looking at the end..it looks like AP daughter's marriage is not going so well.  Tamil seemed so confident that the marriages he conducts are successful'but now when that girl tells her regrets, Tamil will feel worse.  But don't worry Tamil...as usual your thickest friend will help you feel better and you can hide everything from Tulasi!!  Arggg....so mad!  I don't think there will be a t&t scene for a long time.  Kumuran is showing more of Tamil and Charu and less of Tulasi with him.

So where are they off to first??  Charu's house or hospital???  Either way, I want to hear Sudha's inner voice speak when she finds out about the wedding!!  I think everyone will be Bazari's house and Tulasi will be all alone.
Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
Yes AP's daughter will say some negative things happened post her thirruttu wedding to Tamil and he can feel guilty and Charu can brainwash him saying wat he did too was bad marrying Thulasi in an indirect way...😑
So lets see wat AP's daughter gonna say to him...πŸ˜•
thanks for the update!
so lav and nit got married! aa oona kovil kalayanam thaan intha dramalae panraangalae!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Swetha for the Wonderful Update!

Gayathri crying is very annoying and very artificial...let them do anything to the case using their money...all i want is TA should not lie or anything for the sake to make his thickest friend happy but i bet TA is going to do something stupid on this case matter...after seeing GW, i am more worried about if either GW or TA/T will move to same house...i want to see GW's reaction when N/L goes there and that too when Thulasi is there......Thulasi & Bhuwana confrontation is very good...if its her mom or not i loved the way Thulasi spoke.....

TAku wedding panni vaikka mattum brain overtime la working...he even bought wedding invitation, and almost ready on what to say in temple...lol..omg charu's dialogs "ungaloda serthathukku appuram vantha gunam than"...i thought charu is going to show her freezing face when TA said its nothing wrong to marry someone we like than marrying someone who we don't like just because of parents...avanga over happy pola after N/L's wedding....psycho brain paused at working...she didn't run to stay beside TA like his pet when he blessed Lav....athuvaraikkum happy...i think AP's daughter is going to say something like what Sandz said...there should be a reason for that scene that too right after N/L's marriage...and right after TA said about the marriages that he arranged...

Originally posted by dashingtusha13

thanks for the update!
so lav and nit got married! aa oona kovil kalayanam thaan intha dramalae panraangalae!!!!!!!!!!

Tusha yes i feel the serial team has taken hire of tat temple for all the thirruttu wedding scenes in this serial...πŸ˜†
Thank u gudgal for the fast update......... πŸ˜ƒ
The lawyer seems to be so confident about how  VR will be  out of the case so easily.....
But I have a doubt here......VR did file a case against TA claiming for some money for ditching Charu ......Wont that be an inevitable evidence to prove that VR could have arranged for the murder......
Now that the lawyer himself says that the killer has been identified and he accepts that there is an eyewitness for the same.....will  the killer accept the money and let VR free....if so still the killer would be in trouble right???
So still VR is in trouble......as charu plans will TA accept to talk in favour of VR???
If so may be VR will be out.....but the killer???? Its confusing here.....
Gayathri's oppari was really annoying.......
TA knows how much T suffered in  police station and humiliated in the court........even when lav, charu does not understand , if at all TA does not understand i would be really mad at him.....still i feel T herself will compromise TA to withdraw the case as both have guilty feeling towards Charu.......

Bhuvana and Thulasi's face to face meet was awesome.....The heat in their meeting was good to watch.....So these scenes again indicate that Bhuvana is her mom.....and MM did say that he would come to meet GW at the hospital......is he going to come and will MM and Bhu meet face to face or atleast will Bhu see MM?????? Cant wait to see them and get confirmed who T's mom is............
This Lady LAv amma ennatha solla........she still has vengeance on T and not even bothered about TA and how he was stabbed....what a amma?????
She wont drink water also from Thulz  itseems..........Does she intend something hot?????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hot Drinks ilena ve she talks like one who had.......πŸ˜‰.....TA himself told this once........πŸ˜›

N and L finally got married.......and  I really want them to undergo the same set of treatment GW did to TA and T.......now tmrw GW will show her all 32 teeths when they see both married....and again Charu would be her Godess........
I somehow feel TA is going to be blamed even when charu  was responsible.............
Also now the acts of Charu in getting married N and L is going to justify the wedding of T and T when questioned.......may be.....

Now the last scene......TA ku tharperuma romba theva ippo😑..........all couples whom he arranged wedding are happy nu....correct entry by AP's daughter...........
i too feel she is going to say that her wedding is a failure.......
Ap is going to be mad at TA then.........
If opposite then no worries.....but very mild chances........πŸ˜•

So Ap might go against TA and support lawyer and VR....or may be even ask kanja team to do sthg against TA........who knows.......

Whatever TA ku Maamiyar veedu(JAIL) calling nu thonuthu.............please no....

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago