-kashish-maaneet ff THREAD 2..link new thread add

muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

~Kashish~

-Maan Singh Khurana-

Calculating entrepreneur. Avowed bachelor. Unrepentantly sexy, Impossible to resist. He has broken countless hearts..for him girls were meant for great sex... & he knew exactly how to please them on bed only if they could win his attention.. Oops..winning his attention.. umm that was tuff... but he knows just what to do. Where to touch how to make her happy... he takes what he wants in the boardroom & the bedroom. Sexy devil!!! thats wat they call him

-Geet Handa-

Smart & beautiful aspiring IT engineer. Just completed her Mtech in IT from IIT & wants to persuade her career as an IT professional. She got a promising job in London. She had made success of her life despite her conservative family.

Maan makes a critical error & in the fallout, he realizes that he has lost far more than he gained.  He has given up his one chance at happiness. He would have to pull off the coup of a life time to earn Geet's trust & love again.

THREAD 1(part 1-14)
PART 15 below

this is muskan another ff on maaneet.. with maan & geet with a tinge of grey shade in their charater..
PLEASE PLEASE .....LET ME KNOW HOW U LIKE IT
love
~muskan~

~Kashish~
part 15

Maan - so I will be in dublin on wednesday night..umm..evening..& we can fly back on thursday morning.
Geet -
umm
she was little unsure the way things were moving. She was little confused & apprehensive.

Wednesday evening 6pm she came back to her house in dublin. Maan was already waiting at the door with some flowers beautiful red roses hand picked very delicate & fancy looking bouquet. The moment he gave the flowers she jumped back..asking him to move away.
Geet - please Maan take it away closing her nose
Maan smelled the rose & checked teehk hi th hain - they are fresh trust me he inched closer ..she stepped back jerking & sneezing - mujhe roses se allergy hain
Maan - wat rubbish aise thodi hota hain
she covered her nose & mouth completely.. please..maan throw it away.. u can't come inside with those flowers. Please
he halfheartedly binned it. By then her nose was already red & she looked all sick.
Maan - oh baby... I am so sorry. He kissed her nose. She felt oddly warm in his hug. They went in & Maan helped her with the door & coat. Geet ...aaachhhhiii aaaccchhhiii..do u want aaccchhhiii co..aaccchhhiii coffee
Maan - actually tum behto I will make the coffee
Geet - aaccchhhiii...aaccchhhiii..actually..I got that aaccchhhiii..wine aaccchhhiii ..for.aaccchhhiii u
Maan - oh man wat have I gone & done.
Geet aaccchhhiii aaccchhhiii
Maan - do u want to go to doctor
Geet aaccchhhiii..aaccchhhiii I will aaccchhhiii aaccchhhiii take anti al  aaccchhhiii allergy I aaccchhhiii
Maan - forget it ..I am taking u to doctor now
she shook her head aaccchhhiii...nahi aaccchhhiii
he lifted her & took her to car. She snapped  .. maan .. aaccchhhiii ... MAAN .. aaccchhhiii I am fine.
She just walked inside the house..sneezing & took her anti allergy.
Her sneezing reduced & Maan made the coffee & came to the room - r u alright?
She nodded.
Maan - seriously didn't know aise bhi hota hain.
She smiled & took her pyjamas & t-shirt to change.
Geet - do u want a change
he looked at her lasciviously do u think I need one..she threw a new pair of shorts..his brand & size.
He changed & came down to the kitchen. He slipped his hand around her waist & kissed the nape of her neck while pressing is hardness to her back - u actually shopped this short for me.
She shivered quivered with the touch of those lips on her neck.  She leaned towards him backward umm. His hand slipped around her waist under her t-shirt. U know kabhi kisi ne mera liya shorts nahi liya. She switched off wat she was cooking & turned to face him, putting her hand around his neck. Kisi ko pick karne aap 24 hrs pehle gayen nahi hongen na isse liyan. Shayaad he nodded & kissed her lips..softly & then amply. His hands decent under her pyjamas slipping them down & lifting her. She immediately locked her leg around his hips. Still kissing & almost tearing her t-shirt..he carried her to the couch in the living room. He was about to ..get closer ..he dipped his head back..panting he rested his head on her.. 
he gritted - protection
she smiled
Maan - uppar pant pocket main hain
he ran to the room upstairs & came down in no time. With u around I should be having it every corner of the house. Just in case. She helped him with it. While his lips bathed her with his saliva. Her hand shuddered feeling them, touching them... the magnificent structure just increased her desperation. She couldn't wait until she had him in ..

She let a gasp out as he penetrated. She was more vulnerable to him now. She was shaking under him. His grip tightened & he drew himself upward & down ward.. sweet heart u r so wet..so yummy..he nibbled her lower lip & u really make me lose control.

He went crazily moving himself again & again..deeper & deeper..she gasped & bucked against his hold her breathing ragged ..to meet his. His hand explored every corners of hers & his tongue endlessly played with hers. Finally hitting their high together in a moan. They held each other tight as they felt the wholeness.

HESITATION PART CONTINUED IN AN HOUR DIDn't WANT TO MAKE U WAIT ...
PLEASE FILL IN WITH MORE COMMENTS TO HELP ME TYPE FASTER😈
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_gal17 thumbnail

very nic update bt precap is tempting meeeeeee

Edited by cool_gal17 - 13 years ago
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rrr
UFF..CONTINUE SOON..🤢☺️...MASELF CONFUSED LYK GEET...😕😕....WAITING...😳..HOPE MAAN IS NOT A MAN OF LUST IN THE CASE OF GEET..

ROHINI
Edited by Rohini20 - 13 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part.............continue soon
mishtib thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey am waiting for next part
geets hesitation

pushpi thumbnail