-kashish-maaneet ff THREAD 2..link new thread add - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
congrats on the new thread....👏
loved the update....
waiting for the hesitation...
hey hey darling!

I cannot emphasize enough how much I love all your fan fictions!!!! You are an amazing writer... Keep up the great work! I am loving each and every update of yours - be it Kashish, Truly Magical or Deewangi! You have paced all your stories so well.. please update sooooooooooooooooooooooonerrrrrrrrrrrrr than sooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnn!

Please and Thanks!

<3 Niharika
Nice update. Waiting for the next.
👏congrats on the new thread👏

The achuuuuuu achuuuuuuuu geet was superb today, the whole update was truly lovely👏

Waiting for Geet's Hesitation😍
Luvd it.....waitin fr da nxt part.... :))
Muskan I have a question for you...
Till now we have seen Maan n Geet pinning for each other only physically.... to a certain extent Maan is getting emotionally involved...... Are we going to get to see their relationship mature and become real atleast a bit more anytime soon??? Just wondering coz Geet doesnt seem to have any feelings for him yet...she's just very attracted to him sexually....
[url="[/url'>http://www.desiglitters.com/glitter-text-generator.php"][/urlEdited by simi91 - 13 years ago
O MANNNNNN that was so hot abey tats not fair update soon na babes waitinggggggggggggggggggggggggg😉

~Kashish~
part 16

the both finally gave into the grumbling of the stomach & went to have dinner.
Maan - I really feel like having something sweet
she smiled naughtily licking her lips...he kissed her not able to resist the invitation. One kiss slipping into another & falling back on the couch.. panting... braeking to catch up for breath.
He removed the clip that held her hair up - sweet heart I want something like high in carb types
she showered wet kisses on his chest - like ice cream
he dipped his head in her thick curly hair.. umm that will be awesome.
Geet - do u want to pizza first.
Maan - u made pizza
Geet - nahi those frozen ones.
He looked at her puzzled... the way she enjoyed Indian that day he expected her to cooking something Indian stuff
she smiled - I am basically a foody foody person..but I can't cook.
Maan - no ways..
Geet - well ...thats me..I don't know to cook,
Maan - no I am sure..u know to cook.. but I guess u don't like cooking.
She looked at him in awe how he just turned it positive & yet very ture ..how he understood her s well.

Maan - don't look at me like this I may just eat u
Geet - umm.. all urs..
he pounced at her - u r mine.
His words send jitters down her spine. It was all touching her deep. She was not liking. It was all too soon & intense. It was scaring her. She kind of felt scared.

They had their pizza fighting over the bites & nibbling each others lips. They probably didn't even finish their dinner & began to get roll over each other kissing intending to make love all over again.

In the morning as the sunlight teased their eyes he turned into her & held her closer in his arms. He kissed her lovingly on her forehead, cheeks, nose, then a soft peck on her lips. She opened her laxing eyes to meet his gaze. She couldn't believe wat she was seeing, there was no lust there was no sexual urge.. something unfamiliar between them. They looked at each other for a brief moment he dipped closer & kissed her lips ever so lovingly filling in her with compassion the forbidden emotion in their relation. As the broke out of the kiss, she abruptly went into the shower trying to wash off the emotions. He smiled & pulled the sheet over his sheet. To sleep longer.

As the boarded the flight Geet seemed still little lost with wat she was thought she saw in his eyes. He pulled the shawl over them & rested his head on her shoulder.
Maan - sweet heart I feel we should plan this more often
she snapped - NO
he knotted his brows in apprehension
she lowered her voice - nahi mera matlab hain woh teehk nahi hoga.
He laced her fingers into his - wat happened..subha se disturbed lag rahi ho
she looked at him wondering why was he doing this & how was he doing this. He just read  her emotions like he is reading a book. He kissed her hand & tucked it closer. I don't know I feel there is something about us bothering u
Geet - umm
he placed another kiss over her hand this time a deep one - don't worry nothing changes even if it does wat is the problem we know wat we want.
Geet - not any more..
there was silence between them..trying to deny the kashish between them
Geet - u r confusing me.
Maan - now wat did I do.
Geet - why r u going this?
Maan - doing wat?
She pulled her hand away from & crossed over her chest & looked outside the window. He bit his teeth & lifted his brows... oops angry. He put his hand around her & pulled her closer.
Maan - ok I am sorry
Geet - thats not the point Maan
he was so used to girls melting at this word..here she was not even expecting one  - wat do u want me to do
Geet - things r fine being a formal husband & wife right,  u get wat  u want & I get to do my job.
Maan - we r still having all that right..wat r u fearing
Geet - I am fearing u
he didn't quiet understand that - like not a good husband types
Geet - uff Maan..not that ..offcourse ur a husband any girl would dream to have, rich, handsome, famous
he wondered wat was she trying to say..one side she is praising him & other side uff - seriously tumhare baten mujhe samjh nahi aathi.. trusth me I have never said anything like this to any of my GF. he was such a charmer always .
She rolled her eyes
Maan - come to the point
Geet - the point is clear.. u r kind of guy.. I can easily fall for
he actually liked she said that
Geet - but the ease at which I will fall for u ..u may more easily fall out of me.
Maan - ok..
he was still not sure & clear..because..he was no where near falling out of her as of now.
Maan - r u falling for me now
Geet - umm... not actually
Maan - great.. tab ki tab dehkte hain na why are spoiling the date today.
Frankly she was also looking forward to the date today. So she didn't want to ruin it herself.

PRECAP
family dinner
- PREV 
PART 15  NEXT  PART 17-
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago