Balika Vadhu

BV - Feb 24th 2011 - Written Update

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Yeh kya kiya Basanth!! Anyway, I am actually glad the cat's out of the bag. Why should Anandi hide she is studying?
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
taki DS toofan maacha sake haveli main!!

thats y they all doing that!πŸ˜†
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update..

I wish Anandi does better in her exams than JAGAT! ...although their exams are poles apart in year and standard!!
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jyo !  loved the way your wrote...."writing writing writing......." πŸ˜† I can imagine the scene....(havent watched today's episode yet)

Arreeyyy yaaar yeaa Basant bhi na   πŸ˜† ..socha tha kaafi smart ho gaya hai...and now he went ahead and blurted the truth ! πŸ˜† chalo koi nai...any which ways DS would have known whats cooking....waiting for tomorrow's EXPLOSIVE episode πŸ˜† 
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i would defo blame bhairav and basant this time.. arey have they not understood their mother at all??
they are so old .. old enuf to be grand parents and still belive in playing hide and seek like kids.. 
they shld have rather made DS understand why its imp for anandi to study may b e even told that jagya wants a smart wife... she is really soft on her ladesar.....also that tomw she can teach nandu and her own kids... 
this is so not the way... i dnt think mature adults behave so immaturely and recklessly..

faltu problems creating themselves....

thanks for the updates.... yaar really i appreciate it so much.. i dnt find time to catch this .. but am grateful to all the updaters for giving timely and superb update...

pjyo thumbnail
Today  basanth was really funny⭐️,the way he walked downstairs with 'kya hua maasa'  dialogue..πŸ˜‰  as if he didn't know all the drama that was going on..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...And he even waived back 😲 to gehna as he quickly took  maasa away to station..hope he stays in  this mood ..
Then they kept on with the  repetitive exam writing scenes next 15 minutes..which got boring..πŸ₯±...

Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
If they had other open tracks, this wouldn't be the case...they are only focusing on Anandi and jagya. If only they had stories abt Varun, about Khajan, Phooli etc, it would be much more interesting
pjyo thumbnail
yaah nothing else to show,but  due to lack of tracksπŸ˜‰ makhan singh gets a chance to tour all over,first mumbai,now sangam snanπŸ˜†
but even phooli too is just teaching all the time,why not get her a new guy too..
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Next trip for Makhan is Kolkotta to visit Badi Maasiji πŸ˜ƒ Hope he's signed up for frequent flier miles!!