Written Update : 25th Feb 2011

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
[CRYPT]Written Update
---------------------------------------------

Manav's house
Manav and Archana are getting  ready to go for Pooja in Sulochna's house .Manav is angry that Archu is taking  so much time to get ready ..
Just when they are about to go out ,Madhuri comes in their house .They get worried when they see her but they do ask her to come in .
Manav asks her why she is here .
Madhuri tells them that fot the past 2 days dharmesh has been staying in the hotel with her and refuses to go home .She is worried that maybe something wrong has happened between him and Vaishu .They both deny having  any knowledge of this ..
While they are talking Sulochna comes in to take them home with her .She sees Madhuri there and remembers that she had met her at the toy shop with Dharmesh .She drags Madhuri with her saying that she must attend the pooja  to get God's blessings .

Karanjkar house
Sulochna comes home with Manav , Archana and Madhuri .As expected Dharmesh and Vaishali are terribly shocked to see her there .
Sulochna introduces Madhuri to everyone as Dharmesh's relative .Satish also says that he too has met her .
Dharmesh is sweating profusely .Satish looks at him and tells him off for getting into this habit of always being in AC and now that there is no AC he is drowning in sweat ....
Sulochna tells Vaishali to go and sit with Dharmesh .Dharmesh gets terribly nervous and tries to leave but Satish catches him again and tells him to sit quietly as the Pooja is about to start ....
Sulochan is waiting for Dharmesh's mother to come  and that is making Dharmesh even more nervous as he knows that his mother knows Madhuri ...
Dharmesh gestures madhuri to leave .
Vaishali thinks to herself that she wished she could bring Dharmesh's truth out in the open but she is not doing it because of her  mother's health .....
Dharmesh's mother comes in the Pooja . Madhuri is trying to hide her face when she sees him .
Manav quietly tells Vaishu the reason wh y Madhuri came with them .Dharmesh's mother sees Manav and Vaishali talking  and she feels very uncomfortable ....
Archu goes in the kitchen to get something and Madhuri follows her there ...Madhuri begs her to help her to get out of this place .Archana quietly walks out towards the door  giving Madhuri a cover to sort of hide behind her and as soon as the door is near , she just runs out ...
Archana keeps Dharmesh's mother busy in a conversation ....

Outside in a market
Saviat is deep i nthoughts .She  says to herslef that Damodar is right and she has to stop behaving  the way she does or she will  loose Manav forever .She regrets telling Manav off so badly and says that she will go and apologise or else he will  stop meeting  her .She decides to go to manav's house and make it up with him as she knows that not just her , even her son cannot live without her ...
She goes to his  house but is disappointed to see a lock .A neighbour tells her that Manav has gone to his susraal for a pooja ...

Kaarnjkar house .
The Pooja starts . Savita comes  near the house and she sees the Pooja going on  and Manav sitting .She decides not to go in and walks away .Manav suddenly gets a feelign that maybe his mother is around  .He gets restless and goes out to check  if she is there or not  but she had gone by then ....Manav thinks that it must be his imagination  and comes back ....
The Pooja gets over . Vinod asks Dharmesh if there is any jobs around as his company is having problems due to recession .Dharmesh says that he will keep his  eyes open  for him ..
Manohar ties a sacred thread on  Satish so that Satish's wishes should  come  true ( Maybe  he meant the baby ) .and for Satish's happiness.
Dharmesh's mother says to Sulochna that she would like to take Vaisahl iwith her now .Dharmesh also says to Vaishu that she chould come with them .Vaishu has no option but to go with her saas and Dharmesh ....

Outside near a lemonade  stall
Manav and Archana are standing near a lemonade stall  and having a nice drink of lemonade .Archu and him are both talking about how  lucky Dharmesh is as he keeps getting  away .
Manav is relieved that at least Aie and baba did not get to know and that is why they were so happy .
Manav tells Archu that a strange thing happened and he felt that his mother was somewhere around today ....
Archana: what is there to think .Just go and ask her if she was there or not .Anyway , yo uare staying at her place tonight .
Manav : No , I am not going .Didn't you see what happened ? I don't want to give them wrong  expectations ..
Archana : But they get so happy when yo uare there with them .
Manav : Yes they are happy but then  it is followed by them being in pain ...This is not the way to get close  , all with planning and scheming ..Things have to now happen naturaly  , if they have to happen . We will just have to keep our eyes open for the right time . I am not going to go and stay there . I am not stepping in that house unless you don't come with me and yo u  are not eccepted  by them .
Archana : But Manav ..
Manav ( looking angry at her ) : I have decided this and you are not going to try and persuade me otherwise ....This is what I have decided and this is what I will do ...no more discussion on this ...
Archana : OK, what ever  you think is right is fine by me ...she puts her head down and stops telling Manav  what to do any more ...

Precap : Savita and damodar are frantically looking for Sachu every where but they cannot find him ..Savita is in a terrible shape  and she looks as if she is going to go crazy ....[/CRYPT]

Edited by *Resham* - 13 years ago
thanks for the update Tanya.

Tanya thanks for the update. Was Bhavna there at the Pooja, if not, was any explanation given to justify her absence? Asking all this to figure out if just for the sake of prolonging the Dharmu drama only his mom was invited and not Manav's and Satish's mom.
Originally posted by sindoorfan

Tanya thanks for the update. Was Bhavna there at the Pooja, if not, was any explanation given to justify her absence? Asking all this to figure out if just for the sake of prolonging the Dharmu drama only his mom was invited and not Manav's and Satish's mom.

No Bhavna was not there .No explanation given, I guess she just coudn't make it . ....
Yup, this Dharmesh thing is stretching , what to do ...we are all fed up ..
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Thanks Tanya...  The way every track is being handled is weird to say the least !