Thendral

Thendral Friday 25th February

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!!πŸ‘

1st part was only dragging, but it was ok. Koncham SMMs oda track-ah vida ithu better, but director SMM irritating scene varapo ipdi side tracks kamikkamathar, ana gw aapu vangurapoo ithu ellam kamipar😑. ARG! Mohan has changed fully, thats nice,but come he still has not apologized to Thuls?? Mohan do that first and the follow Kalyani!

Part 2 was nice. What Deepa said was 100% correctπŸ‘, but in the wrong situation😳. Now TA believes Charu fully, ippo poiy Thuls avar kittha sandai potha im sure they are gonna fight again. And Deepa noo,  Charu already told TA about ur matter! Now 100% Thuls is going to fight with him.πŸ˜” But its ok they can fight, they wont get seperated anywaysπŸ˜›! Hope if TA comes with full tension to his house, Thuls wont start with it!😳

WOW WOW WOWπŸ‘. Best scene in Thendral, even T&T romance cant beat this scene!🀣
Im sooo happyyyyyyyyyy, i was enjoying it a lot!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Periyappa you asked a super question to GW⭐️. I loved it when he asked " Un magan ipdi oru kalyanam pannithu vanthapo nee epdi tharam ketthu pesina, antha vaazhi engaluku irukathaa?". Netthi Adi Periyappa!πŸ‘ GW deserve this and moreπŸ˜†. Lav cry, you deserve this aswell! Hahaha, Charu was sad when Periyappa was scolding TA, haha damn funny!🀣
I was enjoying the part 3 a lot! But why TA gets angry??😑 He deserve it too! Hope he wont shout at Periyappa on Monday as he did with VR when he was talking bad about Lav! But TA unga amma Thulasi-ya thitthum pothu kammunu irunthuthu, ippa matthum unga amma and sister-ah insult pannumpothu kovam varuthaa??😑😭
Btw, i felt bad for NitheeshπŸ˜”. Paavam he is now the Paali Aadu of Charu and co.!😳
But the only thing i want to say is, Niths mom expressions were not that much how to say, when she saw L&N she was not that much angry, we could not see it (especially me). Even Periyappa and Gayathri kooda avlo shock agala, hmm i dont know why!πŸ˜’

I somehow think that Periyappa wont allow them in the house, so they will go to GW house, anga Sudha will make a drama and then namma Nallavar, Vallavar, 4um therinjavar will take them with him to his house!😑 Thuls will be mad at him or maybe therila huh!
Kumaran sir ipdiye pochuna vachukonga TRP wont increase it will decrease, ippave ALL THE BEST!!!😲

Wishing you all a nice Weekend!πŸ˜›
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks da Theiva for the wonderful update........πŸ˜ƒ
Seems all of us must have enjoyed the horrible words for the first time when it came from periappa, gayathri and nits mommy.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
When perippa said if i talk in your language....and said its not wedding....rather.....it really cracked me up.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
GW is indeed is a good teacher....she has taught Periappa how to talk Gutter language.....lol.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..hope we all dont learn from her....πŸ˜‰
and when gayathri said .....let her go and die was the best part...πŸ˜†..
The reason i enjoyed was not bcos she is getting insulted for L and N wedding(bcos they were forced into wedding tooπŸ˜•) but for what she is planning against Charu😑....she deserves more.......😑
And i was wondering.....these people called this lady as a money minded devil.....if at all they know what charu and Gw are planning imagine her position.......she wd be 🀒

Deepa's advise about TA's feelings was good.....but Deepa has totally underestimated Charu...πŸ˜•..
And i would say if Thulz is not smart enough to handle Charu, and if she asks/talks directly about TA.....i m sure TA would be more mad at her after all these insults.....and i wont be surprised even if he goes to the level of slapping her if she behaves the same way she behaved to bhuvana......Thulz is right but her timing is always wrong......poor thing.....
And all these issues to come , if at all, between T and T does not mean they are going to be apart.....they might be mad at each other still love each other even more madly......
But if TA behaves more madly at T.....he would be feeling bad once he knows about GW and Charu.......hope T and T have discussion rather than blaming each other.......πŸ˜•

TA looks more mad at charu's family after the insults his mom has undergone.......he would create more mess....
next set of insults are waiting from sudha i think......πŸ˜†
So they would go to GW house or to T and T house.......πŸ˜•
But if at all the words of AP has any significance, TA would ensure he makes charu's family accept L and N and may promise he would take the case back....lets see.....

Mohan and Kalyani .....was a break time for us.....from all sorts of irritation that charu and GW did yday.....πŸ˜†

@Theiva - pattam for familes are common here....but same pattam for everyone.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and i loved when perippa said GW and lavanya would have acted....πŸ˜†
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates Theiva!!

I never expected this Mohan and Kalyani track all of a sudden.  Why Kumuran why??    We are all expecting Bazari insults right now.  But anyways...it was all good...actually really really funny!!  I loved how Kalyani wants to kill them and Mohan thinks it's a gift!  Please never use TT BGM for Mohan and Kalyani!!!  They can get their own BGM..lol.  Poor Kalyani is in financial situation as well...looks like Mohan will help her.

The life saver Deepa came!!  If it weren't for Deepa TT would either not be together, or they would always fight.  Yes Tulasi, I agree with you...it's all your bad time now...but still you care too much about Bazari.  Deepa's words have finally brought some light to Tulasi's brain.  But unfortunately Tamil does know what Deepa told Charu on the road....maybe that problem will come up again.  I just hope that Tulasi is more careful now.  She should not speak about Charu right now, as that will create more problems.  She should just use her sweet charm to make Tamil not get angry with her.

Ahhh...finally my favourite part has finally come!!!!  SUPER APPU!!!!  I was enjoying this show so much!!  Thank you Kumuran!!  Every word by Nitesh's parents and Charu's mom was SUPER!!!  They all deserve this...including Lav and Tamil.  It was a total dj vu moment for me!  Ha ha, Bazari can now take them all home.  Her daughter is not living in a rich house anymore.  I hated Charu's reaction when Periappa yelled at Tamil...that look she gave for him....ugghhh.  Bazari bought a different saree for Tulasi to exclude her and called her Thirrettu girl...but now Lav used that same saree and did thirrettu marriage and is excluded from her in laws family...so in the end, the appu went to her.  Tamil is just showing his anger because he hates how his mom is insulted...but at least now, he should realize that his mom said all these words to TT when they got married.

Prediction...

- Lav/Nitesh/Charu/Bazari will all go to Bazari's house
- Bazari will cry more but Charu will make her feel better
- Tulasi is going to think about what Deepa said and speak to Tamil about Charu
- Tamil will get really mad at both Tulasi and Deepa because his guilty feelings and appreciation for Charu is increasing day by day'resulting in a fight

Happy Weekend everyone!!
Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update & Comments Theiva Akka!!

Isn't this Mohan supposed to go to that wedding in Thiruppathi?..Romba thevai this romance track..
GW&Charu ve enough...but M/K is better than GW/C..that too with BGM used for T&T few times......So its going to be Charu is the reason for T&T's future fights...Thulasi got doubt towards Psycho on wrong time when TA believe that psycho is a kadavul to his paasam ulla family...Thulasi like you said ellame thappa than nadakkappoguthu...and ungalukku ellame late than sensekku varum starting from love..what to do..wait till its your turn..

Last dialog by Nithesh's dad...what Mr.TA is going to say when he get to know about his super mom's plan...and what will be Charu's family's reaction when they get to know about her? ooda vittu adikka maatangala?...will Nithesh chase Lav out after getting to know his MIL's super duper plan?...but Mr.TA don't take this gumbal to your house if Nithesh's dad didn't let them in...then Charu will camp there too. sagikkathu..so let them go to GW's house..Sudha aachu avanga aachu..and don't open your mouth and put savaals comparing your love towards Thulasi with them...let your mother get all in return what ever she said to MM..even if she get everything that she said to MM, she will never regret for whatever she did/doing right now and will be a jalra to gold statue's day dream...either way no use till TA disown her again..TA ungalukku eppo brain work aagum or do u need to get your brain from bank locker..
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Theiva dear for the beautiful update..πŸ‘

Semma aappu to tat GW and selfish gal Lavanya from Periyappa..πŸ˜ƒ Naan innaikku santhoshama nimmathiya thoonghuvean...πŸ˜† But still she must get more of aappu on Monday too... 😑 waiting for a very interesting promo..πŸ˜›

Well done Deepa u have said some good things to save Thulasi and Tamil from tat Charu...πŸ‘

But due to this Tamil and Thulasi must not get separated..😭 if it happens then full reason is Charu only and Deepa's wrong timing of advise... but i feel some big fight is on the way for Tamil and Thulasi in this matter..

But im very angry on Tamil as he is supporting this GW and Charu and gets angry at periyappa😑 and he is acting like an dumb fellow real vaazhamattai...😑

Mohan and Kalyani romance is funny and fresh to see such scenes again..πŸ˜† hope Mohan turns good becoz of this love with Kalyani and help Thulasi..πŸ˜‰

Lets see wat is in store for next week..πŸ˜•
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva akka for the gr8 Update!!!

Mohan was funny!!! I think ganja ila irunthu veelila vantha and Thuls kitta sorry ketta he will be a nice guy!!! Joseph-Kalyani serura mathiri ondum illai!!

Enni Thuls poiy atha TA kitta solla TA illai Charu erkanave engitta sollitta endru solla another fight todangum!!! But I think Thuls will do something!!!

GW avumana paadurathu!!! I"m so happy to see this scene!!! Avanga Thulsku sonnathu thaan avanga ponnukum solli irrukiuranga!!!
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for a wonderful update inspite your busy schedule...πŸ‘

I like the last part very much...Wakka Wakka   I really enjoyed the questions periappa asked GW (πŸ₯³)  . Atlast one episode where GW, Charu and Lavanya cried together...

GW & Charu this is not enough for you...whatever periappa asked you is nothing...oneday Tamil will ask you questions, when he knows about your cheap intentions  appo where will you guys go and keep your face....Oh Jeez

So now everyone are going to get kicked off by Nitishs parents and
I think now Lavanya and Nithish will goto GWs house...but Sudha wont let Charu in...she might say atleast Lavanya and Nitish belongs to this family but who is Charu and why should she stay with us?

Appo namba rescue man TA will take Charu to his house....but.....now Tulasi (who must have got enlightened by Deepa) wont let Charu in....which will end up in a big fight between already tired and disappointed TA and Tulasi...  
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakshyam

So now everyone are going to get kicked off by Nitishs parents and
I think now Lavanya and Nithish will goto GWs house...but Sudha wont let Charu in...she might say atleast Lavanya and Nitish belongs to this family but who is Charu and why should she stay with us?

Appo namba rescue man TA will take Charu to his house....but.....now Tulasi (who must have got enlightened by Deepa) wont let Charu in....which will end up in a big fight between already tired and disappointed TA and Tulasi...  

Well said lakshyam.. the things u said above is sure to happen...πŸ‘πŸ‘ Sudha will not allow Charu in tat home and Tamil fool will take her to their home and tat GW will feel very happy...😑😑and then starts Thulasi Tamil fight over Charu...😲 But i wish tat GW to die there itself after hearing the scoldings Aappu on Monday episode...πŸ˜†
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the Superb Update.

I enjoyed this episode just because of the 3rd part. I don't think this is enough for GW, because this wont change her at all & she will still plan on getting Charu as her DIL. She will only change after TA disown her and after his 15min veera vasanams (this guy better stick to these veera vasanams at-least or i will kill him).

First part is just to irritate us while everyone was waiting to see GW getting owned at Nithesh's house. I strongly disagree Kumaran for using T&T's BGM, use that loose Bujji's BGM if there are any i don't care but not T&T's!

Thulasi dear, too bad again you are putting foundation to another fight & hopefully a big one, i agree you are that innocent but your hubby's thickest friend of this century is working overtime on her sympathy seeking plans & told that to him already in her mental style. All i can hope is you will talk softly when you start Charu's chapter as she is in Gopura's top from TA's point of view. I bet this girl will start right after he is at home after facing all those N/L wedding mess ups, what ever that is what our Kumaran will do & show.

Most entertaining part of today's episode, seriously like Shubba Akka said i compared & imagined about what treatment she will get when everyone get to know her intention, specifically from TA & Charu's family. Wont VR pay another killer to finish her off or smash her on the spot. i am still 😍, i cant wait to see that after she get caught, i hope Kumaran wont disappoint us on this just like his wedding hall build ups. GW will be the one who is going to be blamed mainly from both sides and for worsening Charu's health. She is going to prove that she only care about money when this plus rejected groom matter comes out, & Lav's head will roll. I liked when Nithesh's dad insisted about how GW acted when T&T are married, it probably reminded her sweet dialogs to MM but too bad it will be no use. What a look by Charu when her periappa said TA to go away & keep quite.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago