Pavitra Rishta

Written Update :26th Feb 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Written Update
---------------------------------------

Deshmukh house
Damodar comes home angry .He is angry at Savita because savita handed him a wrong bill to pay . He tells her that instead of the Gas bill , she gave him the electricity bill.
Savita first tries to calm him down by apologising but when he is still angry she too fights back ....
Frustrated , Damodar leaves and goes out .Savita sits near a very cute chubby Sachu and cries her heart out . She talks to Sachu .
Savita : I know I am bad and I fight but am I not human .No one wants to listen to me ...No one cares what is going in my heart . I have lost a son ....will I not be disturbed ??
When you grow up , will you listen to me ??
Your Kaka did not leave me , it is his useless wife who took him away from me . Your Kaka is going to come today . I am not going to make him angry .I will cook all his favourite dishes ...

Dharmesh's house
Dharmesh , Vaishu and his mother come home .Dharmesh's mother is very happy that vaishu is home at last .She wants the atmosphere around the house to be happy and bubbling with joy as it is when she is in the house .She tells her son that she will now arrange for a Pooja as well to celebrate her homecoming .
When she leaves the room ,Dharmesh begs vaishu to pretend as if nothing is wrong .Vaishu gets angry and calls Archana and tells her that she is feeling very suffocated in this house and wants to get out of there ASAP.
Archu tells her that she will send Manav right now to pick her up .....
Dharmesh : How can you go now ? What will I tell my Aie ? Why did you come if you did not wish to stay .
Vaishu : I came here because of my mother , I did not wish to hurt her .I took care of my mother , you take care of yours ...You are good at lying , try one of your lies ...and if that doesn't work , how about telling her the truth ? I really have no problems with the truth now ..
She leaves the house  with a worried looking Dharmesh not knowing what to do ....

Both Archana and Savita are shown cooking in their respective kitchens ...
Manav and Vaishali  are walking back home .They walk pass manav's chawl .Manav looks at his chawl and he looks very depressed ..
He tells Vaishu that he wants to go up and check on his mother , tells her to wait there for him .
He goes in his house and in the room ..
Savita is talking to Sachu and her back is towards Manav  .
Savita : Tell me sachu , that day your Kaka came and I told him off, am I not his mother ? can't I tell him off?  maybe I overdid it , shouldn't have said so much . Now he doesn't wants to see my face ..we keep waiting all day byt he never comes ..
Manav gets emotional and walks towards his mother ....
Savita ( still talking to sachu ) : How can he come , that  Chudail will never let him come . When you grow up you must learn magic  so you can fight her to get your Kaka free from her . Then we can have him back with us .But be careful , she knows Magic as well, just like she has used it on yoru Kaka, she will use it on you also .She says with a lot of hate in her voice ..
Manav feeling disappointed leaves without meeting his mother .....

Dharmesh's house
Dharmesh's mother  wants to know why Vaishu left without telling her .Her son says that she had to attend a friend's birthday .Now vaishu's saas is very put off.She says to herself ' I think I know which friend she went to , I am going to find out for sure' .

Manav's house
Mnav is sitting on the rooftip .He is deep in his thoughts and looking very tense .He thinks to  himself .
Maybe I should have gone in and asked Aie how she was .But she was talking so bad for Archana that I came back .
Archana comes to give him tea and sees him all tense and quiet  .She has just been out of the shower  and is drying her wet hair ..She starts drying her hair and manav gets irritated because her drying her hair is making him wet as well....
Archu goes even more close to him and gives her hair a good shake ...Then she runs away from him ..Manav chases her  bu tshe throws a lot of stuff at him and in the end picks up a hose and gets him wet fro mtop to bottom ..
Manav gets angry and he sits down sulking in a chair ....
Archu brings a towel and dries his hair .
Archana ( laughing ) : How is your tension now .Is it there or gone ?
Manav : It's gone , but now there is another tension ....
he grabs Archana in his arms ...
Archana : Stop it , someone will see.
Manav : Let them see.
Archana : Are yo ucrazy , this is not the way to show love
Manav : This is the way to show love ,, yo u wan t to take away my tension , well this  is the way to do it . ..  ..
He goes down to kiss his wife ...

Deshmukh house
savita gives Sachu a bath . Then she has a fight with her neighbour who is complaining that she did not come  to a party in her house  despite of being invited .

Manav's  shop
Shibu is asking  for a day off because he wants to have a day off with hsi little brothers ..Ajit is teasing him that he must be after some girl ...
Damodar comes to visit Manav .
Shibu says that he went to see a naatak and saw an actor there who looked just like damodar and the actor did a great job as a bewdaa...Manav and Ajit are laughing as they tell him that it is the same person who played the drunkard ..
Shibu starts showing damodar his acting talents , he too wantsa role i nthe play ..Everyone is laughing and finding all this very amusing ..
savita coems from behind .She sees manav, Ajit and damodar having a godo laugh .She gets hurt and says to herself that if all of them can be happy without even thinking about her ....so can she ...

Outside on the road
Rasika and vandita are walking .Rasika is talking non stop and saying really bad things to Vandita that Manav and Vaishali are having an affair and the whole neighbourhood is talking about it .
Ajit comes and Rasika says the same thing to him as well .She says that manav  is not as straight as he looks and something  must be there for people to talk about it ...
Vandita  cannot hear such nonsense about her brother and she is about to tell rasika the truth but she stops herself .
Ajit tells his mother off and tells her that he will prove it that a person like manav can never fall this low ...
Rasika challenges him to prove this to her ...

Shopping malls .
Savita with sachu are shopping around .They are going from one shop to another ....Savita is bargaining and fighting so much  with every shop keeper .she keeps loosing her attention on sachu .
She puts Sachu on a chair when she is buying honey and forgets compleetly about him and leaves the shop .....😭

In a bank
Manav and Archana are in a bank.They are trying to open a joint savings account .They don't have an address proof so they are declined .varsha is a manager in this bank.She sees Archu and Manav and immediately comes to tell the  Teller to  open the account  and she  takes their guarantee..Manav and Archana are very happy to see ehr do so well and keeping herself busy this way .Varsha tells Manav that he si such a good person that he will always find people to come forward to help him .satish also joins them and all four of them are looking happy ......

Deshmukh house
Savita comes home without sachu .damodar asks about the child ..savita is looking confused .She is stammerign and cannot put it all together .She suddenly realizes that she left sachu in the market .
Damodar and savita go i na terrible state of panic and they  rush outside to look for sachu ...
One shop after another they are looking for the baby  but cannot find him ......The whole world is looking so big  to savita as she is going completely crazy looking for little  Sachu ...
They go in a shop and the shopkeeper says that the baby was taken away by his Kaki .Savita now goes crazy with rage ..
A very worried Damodar is not listening to her ..He tells  her to go to Archana's house and he will go back to their house just in case Archu bought the baby there ....

Manav's house
Savita opens the doors and she sees Sachu in the house and Archana happily playing with him ....
Archana sees savita and gets scared .
Archana : Aie , I was in the market and I saw him there .
savita ( very very angry ) : I caught you in the act today . Stealing my Manav  was not enough for you now yo u want to steal my Sachu . 
Archana: No Aie , yo uare misunderstanding me .
Savita : No I am not .What yo uare , what you are after ...I know everything . If it was up to you you would take away my peace , my home and bring me out on the roads .... Every second of your life yo uare trying to act good ..You are a dangerous poisenous snake .If yo ubite someone ...that person will not be spared from your venom .
Archana ( screams unable to take the insults ) : Enough , wh yare you blaming me , for bringing sachin here ....The truth is that you left this baby in the market .No one was bothered about him .I took him and took care of him .Anything could have happened to this child  , he could have been hit by a car ...
Savita gives Archana a very hard slap ...

Manav is watching all this from the window .....He had come in just now .

Archna is standing there shocked and crying and Savita is looking at her with utmost hate .
savita : Quiet , you just stay quiet ...
Suddenly she feels something  and turns .Manav is in the house .He is looking at his mother .
Savita's expressions suddenly change from hate to being very scared ...
Manav : You hit Archana .
Savita ( struggling for words in a low voice ) : I told you Manav , she is not a right girl She wants to steal my sachu .
Manav : Archana is trying to steal Sachu ?  what makes yo usay that ...he is very emotional and is very moved by what he saw .
Savita : because first she stole you from me and now she wants to steal Sachu from me .
Manav : Why would she do that ?
Savita : because it would make her happy .She is jealous of me . She cannot see me happy .
Manav : The rruth is that you left sachin in the market and she bought him here .Instead of thanking her , you slapped her .
Savita ( now little angry ) : So should I do aarti of her . Why did she not bring the child straight to me .I could have died , I was so worried .
Manav : So that is why yo uslapped her .In that case yo ushould slap me now because it was I who told her to bring sachu here .The minute she found sachu she called me  and told me that she is taking the baby to you .I stopped her because I knew yo uwould treat her bad .I was coming home quickly so that  i would take sachu to your house .I told her to bring sachu here because I thought I too had some rights on him ....( he is crying ) .
It was my mistake , I thought just like yo u, I too had rights on this baby ..
Savita : No yo uhave full rights beta on sachu , don't say that .
Manav smiles : So I bring him here and it is Ok  and you immediately forgive me but for the same thing , you  slapped Archana ......
Manav to Archana (  crying while he is talking ) : Do yo uknow Archana what the main problem is ....my mother doesn't wants to be happy  .She first lost her one son , threw away the ther son out of her house ...And now when she got sachu back ..she is angry because you were the one who saved him...
Manav now looking at his mother : I have  done everything that I could to keep you happy  , but I failed ( he is looking extemely dejected) I do not deserve to be your son ......As of today I am not your son anymore ...
Archana is crying and Savita is looking shocked ....Manav is also crying ...

Precap : An extremely worried and panicking Archana is talking to Sulochna ..
Archana :Manav told me that she has been forgetting so many things off late.Do yo uthink this is due to old age ( she is crying ) .
Sulochna ( looking alarmed ) ;Look Archu , forgetting  little daily routine things is something  else bu t forgetting a child in the market is too big  and cannot be ignored .....She is looking very worried for savita .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Tanya Di.Superb Update Di. 🤗.couldn't watch it today as I was at office.
Just Now read your update. Wow wonderfully written,feel like as if I have seen it.
Last part seems to be emotional and I think it would have been interesting to watch.
have to see it soon.
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Tanyaz,
An amazing episode today! Fantastic acting from Manav and Savita, in particular. Quite emotional today. It was also great to see the fun between Manav and Archana in the roof top scene. Thanks for the usual fantastic update!
Jasmine10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Tanya.
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
haven't seen the episode yet but the last part seems so emotional, i feel like crying....well written
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Today's episode was really good, the ME did not disappoint.
shorti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update. I think instead of showing savita looking for sachu for so long, they should have shown dharmesh getting caught or telling the truth or something. His lying and all that kinda stuff has gone on far too long.
iflover4eva thumbnail
Thanks for the update...poor archana got slapped..i hope savita aai will be kind to her soon.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
extraordinary episode. savita and archu were too good but manav was outstanding

thanks for the update