Rakt Sambandh

Rakt Sambandh

rubinaxxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I like Rakt Sambandh very... much!!!  

I love when Sandhya speaks very weird and when she makes DK to do work and I hate when she starts to cry!!! 

Do You Like Rakt Sambandh??? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya we all like this show
lonelyshadow thumbnail
very addicted to it..!
Love neeradhya!❤️
pul18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
like !!!!!
i love "RS"
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i used to like it a lot...👍🏼 
but now...😕
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I loved it when it started and focused not just on Sandhya, but all the families.  I didn't like them not showing Mohreya @ all, and showing too much of Roha and mainly the negatives in Adisa (their fighting over her job).

After that, I liked that Sandhya, after finding out about her father's death was defiant, albeit helpless.  However, I loved the episode where she took down Yuvi's car and after that how she regained her eyesight.  Then I loved her chapter as Vrinda, and how she systematically went about dismantling the Jagirdars.

I wasn't too thrilled by the entry of Neeraj's family - I was hoping for Neeraj & Sandhya to marry some time after settling in the Savratkar home.  I think it might have been better had they married, and then Dadaji found them.  Then he would have taken them both back, but Sandhya would then have been an accepted & recognized part of the family, w/ GB resenting her anyway just like she resents & hates Neeraj.

Anyway, I was okay w/ Dadaji finding him & the first 2 weeks of Feb.  The latter half of Feb was a torture to watch, but thankfully, they've ended it.  Now, hopefully, they clear the misunderstandings as well as the resentments on all sides - the last thing I want is this becoming a typical saas-bahu environment for Sandhya.

Hope we don't have any major shockers b/w now and the end of the serial.
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
-Vrinda- thumbnail
hope the track improves
rubinaxxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its better now that sandhya got married and the other women is makin her husband do the work on the first day they got married (not sandhya and neeraj the other couple anmol and anajli!) 
-Vrinda- thumbnail
hey sumedha its ended now
-Vrinda- thumbnail
no rakt sabbandh has ended