**Go India Go-Cup Jeetlo-Jai Ho** - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

Netherlands had won the toss and opted for westindies to bat first... who made a score of 330/8
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
hmm ok ,

charu , they must show some highlights or give a passing comment on other match na .............
Originally posted by ladybird9

Charu I didnt realise  u were a gr8 fan of cricket , u were awesome yestarday...waht a matchhhh, btw carry on with ur discussion, i need 2 go for a break, will catch u later😊

shivani .... I like watching cricket only when India is playing .... but also love updating stuff...
and most I love  being with my friends here...😊
and so here I am ... will be updating the score... and enjoying with my friends here...😆

So Netherlands batting has started....
in the first over the score is... 1/0

already started ??let me go and watch some match before mom comes and snatch remote  for some faltu shows , she would love to see matches of countries she likes , not all . 😆 bye babes , will be back in one hour , 
Originally posted by JustJ

already started ??let me go and watch some match before mom comes and snatch remote  for some faltu shows , she would love to see matches of countries she likes , not all . 😆 bye babes , will be back in one hour , 

sure dear... will be updating the score every few overs ....😊
🥳thanks for opening the thread shivani🥳🥳🥳
Originally posted by JustJ

😆 shivani , i have no problems with quotes, the previous one i was referring to someone else whom i just cant take 

just pulling ur leg re😉😆😆😆
dont disappear later , i will  come soon ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by IisBliss

🥳thanks for opening the thread shivani🥳🥳🥳

ohooo I join in the trumpet blowing 🥳 but no thanks 2 me, tqs 2 u all for making the discussions interesting and truly momorable and worthwhile😃