**Go India Go-Cup Jeetlo-Jai Ho** - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ladybird9

kyaaa wht did u edit bolo bolo sharmao mat😆 did u say u will miss me😆

tu bhi na , i forgot to add COME , so i edited it .................. on serious note , ofcourse i miss u too , 😉

Complete analysis of India-England match

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAI-awCVlBs[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by ladybird9

Tqs Charu, its my pleasure...I am just waiting for Anmol 2 come and we will have the actual excitement😃 I honestly trust he wont dash my hopes🤔

we will all enjoy here...

Score at the end of 16 overs Netherland is ... 52/5
Originally posted by cjs369

shivani .... I like watching cricket only when India is playing .... but also love updating stuff...
and most I love  being with my friends here...😊
and so here I am ... will be updating the score... and enjoying with my friends here...😆

Gott it now sweetheart😊
i am sooo mad at the reason they closed the thread..boo to them...i hate them. dont care if they want to banme whatever!!!! they are mean and cant see us happy. i know  we got reported because of some reasons....im sure...I PROMISE HERE i will never talk too any VEEYA FANS OR POST ANY THING FOR THEM except of varun...i official annoce my cutoff..
Originally posted by bipasha23

thanks for opening this thread shivani😃
but i must say india played really well yesterday, it was really a crucial one in the climaxi lost all hopes before india took 7th wkt as 2 sixes were happened and required run rate got minimised but still our india maintained our hopes👏🥳its better than getting defeat by just 2 or 3 runs😡

My pleasure dear....absolutely it was a rare feat, well done India🥳😊
Originally posted by ankit111

how r going here. i just finished serious talk with some people to clear some confusion. now only masti no serious talk😆😆😆

Very Good👏👏👏
Originally posted by JustJ

charu , I felt BAS will give some nice shots , but with him being out , i have no hopes for NL.................

well Canada lost with Zimbambae and score difference was over 120 or so karthe , mom said

Jaya... the way NL have lsot wickets ... I think they are also going the same way as Canada...

sorry Xavi ... since u are in Canada ... u must have cheered for them.... hope they win the next match
Originally posted by xavivilla

i think this is a better forum for our cricket chit chat!! yes

Hi Bhaiyya I wrote something for u on tht old thread unsure if u checked it😳😆😆