OS- RaJi - GoHem love story LAST CHAPTER updated

Posted: 13 years ago

All fanfics and oneshots  which i have been written with my own knowledge - this is solely my work and no one can recreate or copy my work without permission 

---------------------------------------

Hey am back with my 5th scenario - I knw this ch 1 is short as I am in college just now but next chapter will be longer. also this sceanrio is based on my dream i had last night. totally laughed and cried in my dream all night, but hope u all enjoy

Part 1 - rashi out of house realizes her love for Jigar

Rashi had left the house, as what she had done to gopi and ahem and made them broke up.

Rashi was at her parents house all broken down as she realises she is in love with Jigar and was upset of what she had done, on the other hand jigar also felt the same. She was upset with her mother urmi and decided not to talk to her, as she ruined her life.

They both cried their hearts out unknowingly what to do. Jigar had to meet rashi to confess his love for her and ignored all the problems caused by her as he knew she would change.

Gopi was in the modi house temporarily as nani was here. She waited for that day Aehem accepted her but she had lost hope and all the courage she had. Aehem on the other hand also wanted to accept gopi but his heart couldn't melt at all. He was sad.

These couples were utterly sad and wanted to become one but how, all these 4 people weren't ready to be together. In the background the song comes up jag soona suna lagay re.

Before the song came up, RaJi and GoHem both looking out the window and staring at the moon thinking of what they did, and regretted the fact that they separated themselves from them. :(

While Jigar calls Rashi, early in the morning at 5am, everyone was asleep except Gopi who was having a shower. He leaves the house in his track suit, and was in tears. He promised that he will bring her back, surely will.

Next ch - song - jag soona soona and confess love of RaJi but Gohem will wait longer as GB isnt ready to accept it and writes all his feeling in a diary.
(will be caught by RaJi in the following parts/chapters) :D
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago
its first time i m reading raji love story with gohem very good @ayesha keep it up
Edited by shobi12500 - 13 years ago
Hey I had to @shobi as I knw jake is after Raji so I decided write it for him with Gohem love story
jake havent reply to u where is he its a good news for him
Originally posted by shobi12500

jake havent reply to u where is he its a good news for him

no jake hasn't replied hope he sees it.
surely gud news for him
nice attempt ayesha...😊..god knows how many ffs u are writin at the same time...and i'm eagerly waitin 4 jake bhai's reply
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

nice attempt ayesha...😊..god knows how many ffs u are writin at the same time...and i'm eagerly waitin 4 jake bhai's reply

thats just the start of the dream
gradually i go thru the dream in this scenario u will love it
its just the start
hope it gets better
through out the chapters fingers crossed
and to be honest this one and ff-pukar am writing 2 ff am doing the same time also i havent finished that ff-wapas so i be writing that on weekends
3 so far  madhu

Jake, the Prince of Persia is very pleased with you , Ayesha.. Ask me anything, and its yours[dont ask for my crown😉].. Continue, Rashi as a sweet naughty gal is my wish come true..
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Jake, the Prince of Persia is very pleased with you , Ayesha.. Ask me anything, and its yours[dont ask for my crown😉].. Continue, Rashi as a sweet naughty gal is my wish come true..

sure, how naughty do u want rashi to be with Aehem and , by treatin gopi badly and with jigar. How naughty do u want her. And anything u tell me i will surely put it in this scenario all yours.
( wont ask for ur crown its precious for u and dont ask me to put Aehem  naughty hes precious to me😆)
Edited by ayesha_78 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Jake-neil

@ jake:u are not, by any chance, comparing yourself to jake gyllenhaal...are you?? 

@ayesha: well well...u have a tough task ahead...rashi as sweet, naughty, even innocent gal if u can manage it...i pity you ayesha...