Monday 28.02.2011 Kudumbath Thalaivi Yaar contest

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[MEMBERSONLY]

Tulasiya  Charuva  contest....Tulasi endral high TRP , Charu endral serial closure.

Monday 28.02.2011

Neram nalla neram vaai sandai podum neram

All of you rewind your mind camera & view T & T gruhapravesa scene. Repetition of the same with the same dialogues , only the characters change. Nit/Lav , the newly wed with garland & TA's mom at the receiving end[MM's place] & Charu's periappa playing TA mom role. Her own words hits back at her ...periappa shouts at her .... in your own words ....nee pennai katti kudukkalai...kooti , then stops midway saying I don't want to stoop low like you. Get out of here , I don't want to see you all , better quit before I start further abuse. Now it is Lav's  & TA mom's turn to shed copious tears . Charu comes to their rescue , fights with periappa...it is utterly unfair to talk to them like this ,what ever I did was with a noble intention, you all are more worried about  family prestige while I did this to save a life & family's disgrace. Periappa not willing to buy her arguments , hits back ...whatever you may say  I don't want any relationship with people responsible for sending  my  bro's manam in a ship. Samayam kalam theriyamal Nitish mooku nozhachufies in the conversation , & gets a nice dose from father for his athikaprasangithanam....gets  Pointed out about his joblessness & respect he might get from his in laws soon for in incapability..TT [ Thiruttu Thirumana] hero comes to mediate , pleads for reconciliation. No way shouts periappa , more time you all stand her , may face more asingam , quit immediately. The entourage decide to go to TA's house while periya manushi charu sabotages the plan ....cites Sudha & her loud mouth & Puvi's  boom boom madu character as reason to avoid that house & suggests TA's house instead. The entourage finally leave for TA's house with Charu puppy too following them.

Wasted advice galore neram

Deepa brainwashing makku Tulasi....tries to drill some sense in to her dumb brains....asks Tulasi to shed her goody goody appavi nature or else people will milgai arachufy on her head&  advises if Tuls wants  TA be hers & only hers , all she should do is keep Charu away from them .... never to entertain her ...Charu is a dangerous girl. Tells Tulasi it is her house , & her future is TA & only TA, so not to lose him to Charu because of her timidity. Tulasi assures Deepa that she has imbibed her advice quite well, safely stored in the brain locker with a big Navtal lock [never to open it],will tackle charu perfectly.. 

Advise neram  over &Deepa  takes leave .Now  the entourage enter lead by widely grinning Charu. A dumbfound Tulasi gapes at them,rest all in statue pose, the silence is broken by vayadi Charu....quips we all are going to stay here only .As I said earlier Tuls has safely locked the advice in her brain locker , nods her head for Charu's suggestion & welcomes them inside the house. Charu  takes the reins in her hands , gets in to the house as if it is hers , gets aarthi to welcome the newly wedded couple. Then she orders tulasi to boil milk & send TA to get fruits & sweets . TA mom & TA sing Charu puranam for some time...very intelligent ,more matured ,handles delicate situations cleverly so on & so forth. Poor Tulasi getting butterflies in the stomach. Charu literally treats Tulasi as a servant in her own house. Helpless Tulasi obediently follows the instruction.

Konja neram konja neram konji paarka  nalla neram

Charu drive TA out of the house on the pretext of getting fruits & sweets , sends Tualsi to kitchen to boil milk & Lav/ Nit to bedroom for cootie cooing. Then takes her arumai athai aside & vepilai adiching. Athai is not amused at the thought of staying along with Tulasi in the same house, says she hates the very sight of the poor girl. Kooni Charu unleashes her plan , explains  the reason for selecting the house though she too detests the sight of Tulasi. Her argument .. if T & T are left alone their bond will tighten & they will lose TA permanently , as long as T & T stay together alone TA  can never be pulled to their side. They should never allow that to happen. Shamelessly admits she still loves TA & wants to be his wife at any cost , for which she is ready to sagichufy the sight of  vidiya moonji Tulasi. She further seeks athai's help in this mission. Athai happily & whole heartedly agrees ,showers all her love on her , hugs her , praises charu's  idligens[ intelligence] sky high , belittling & criticizing Tulsi at the same time . TA returns , TA mom chides Tulasi for her tardiness .Crest fallen Tulasi brings the milk , Charu complains it being very hot & orders Tulasi to cool it.Newly wed are treated with milk/ fruit , Charu teases Nitish for offering it first to Lav , some romantic dialogues & small talks , silly laughter.  Poor Tulsi looks on with a sad face which is being  noticed by athai.

Thodarummmmmmmmmmmmm.

OK friends I will be inactive for some time. Bjda & theiva will take on Friday & Monday updates respectively henceforth.Enjoy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Srima πŸ˜ƒ Loved the Neram Titles...very apt.. Loved the song for C&GW's romance... I share the same distaste for Nayanthara as I do for Charu πŸ˜†

So Thulasi has let them all stay in house... Super, now all vellai-vettis! But I'm glad she is seeing the things Charu is doing. She is following the "keep your enemies closer" motto! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Poor Nits/lavs, their marriage is doomed from the beginning since Charu took aarthi and brought them in and will probably end up in the garbage dump along with Charu's lamp and GW/Charu's plan. For some reason I'm actually excited to see what Thuls and Charu will do and see them fall πŸ˜‰
Edited by Ranuja - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Srima Aunty for the wonderful UpdateπŸ‘ and side comments!!🀣. Ur title is sooper!πŸ˜†

Antha Contest-la kandippa Thuls thaan win pannuva, vera yaaru??..Charu-va, noo way!πŸ˜†

Periyappa u did a great job, but also a bad job. Why you just let Charu with them?..Apdiye iluthukitthu veedukule vitthu iruke vendama??πŸ˜† But otherwise superr..Semma nosecut for GW!πŸ˜†

ARGG..Charu, i just cant stand ur evil smile!😑 I hate you a lot, sometimes i was feeling bad for you now i regret it! (Gunthy podumaa?)πŸ˜† OMG OMG. I cant stand her anymore. W*H must she do the aarathi?? Charu ur going to loose dear, wait and see. You cant competite with Mrs.TA!πŸ˜† Ur fate is written in Thulasis hand, like her name was written in TAs blood!πŸ˜† Etho romba thaan athigaram pannura! Bullshit!😑

TA...😑 ARG, enaku semma erichala iruku! Okie no comments about him!😑

Deepa, nice words!πŸ‘

Thulasi, yeah sooper. Nallavela u did not fought with TA. U handled the situation very nice, but please do some plans to chase Charu!

GW..Innum thirunthala??..Thooo...Sigh..I never saw such a mom!😑 Ur just putting the aapus in ur pocket, soon you will learn it too with you Aasai MIL!!😑 Ippo siriyunga with ur MIL, soon kanji thaan!πŸ˜†

Soon Thulasi vs Charu war nadaka poguthu!!πŸ˜† Waiting to see it!!
Charu ur game is going to be OVER!!!🀣 HA HA HA (Villi Sirippu)πŸ˜†

Btw Srima Aunty, We are gonna miss your Updates!!..πŸ˜›
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates Srima!!  The title is so apt for today!

It's good that everyone is kicked out of that house!!  Looks like Lav will not live the rich life her mother wanted. 

But, I am so mad at Tamil for letting everyone in his house!!!  I thought they would first go to Lav house and then come to TT house. 

It was torture watching Charu and Bazari together at TT house.  Looks like Bazari never learnt her lesson.  She wants to be insulted again.  Because of her disgusting thoughts, Lav will suffer a lot.

So is everyone living at TT house permanently?  Already Tamil has no job, what is he going to do to support everyone?

The only good thing today is that Tulasi has finally realized how Charu is.  I totally hated how Charu was ordering Tulasi...and that too at her house!!  But it's good that Tulasi remained calm, instead of yelling at Tamil and creating a fight.

Looking at her face (btw..she looked so cute again!)... she looks determined to get rid of Charu asap.  Tulasi will be silent and some how win the battle.

If the director plans to show irritating scenes with Charu and Tamil together in that house....I will so throw eggs at his face!!!  The less of Charu and Tamil, the better for everyone.

But according to the promo by Subba, I am waiting for the TT scene!!

Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
I have a big question, athavathu:

T&T veedla ore oru room thaan iruku, ivanga ellarum enga thoonga poranga??🀣
Someone clear my doubt pls!πŸ˜†
Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the Wonderful update! Your title was great & side comments!

What an episode..this is going to be a great week or maybe a great month too...Mr.K thought we didn't got much annoyed yet as he expected...so he made Charu to camp there too along with GW...kodumai.."naanga ivar veetukku pogalaam"...looks like Charu waited for this day to run away from her house....daddy is in jail and she is dancing this much... i love you daddy enru oru crying scene vera...GW is another idiot...seriously i want TA to ask if she is a broker and i think he will...sick lady is getting my nerves...after hearing those words from Nithesh's dad...this lady started her disgusting plans right away...didn't she is scared of getting killed by that family...if TA call Charu a intelligent...that means she will be his wife too soon? i can only laugh...well these two thinks its just an attraction that TA got towards Thulasi...by there it self GW is wrong...this is another exam for T&T to prove GW that this is not attraction.

Mr.TA don't have money to pay rent...no money to pay insurance..now he need to look this another "no job" gumbal of mental cases..poor him..but don't worry TA....your thickest friend will take care of you...and will act as your wife saying Thulasi don't know anything...ennanga ennanga enru recorder maathiri will call you and kill us....with this rate Charu wont go back to her house but directly to mental hospital from TA's house...and GW to streets...don't know where N/L will go...maybe N will run back to his house, from his MIL leaving Lav with her..at one point Nithesh is going to leave Lav because of her mothers award winning plan....i want to see VR's reaction when he hear Charu is staying with TA...i hope he wont get heart attack

Will this stupid track of shameless creatures will come to an end in next 5 weeks at-least as these 2 creatures are camping at TA's house itself...i think there were no use when they plan to separate T&T from their respective houses...so Mr.K united everyone to torture us till that ...but there's gonna be a big fight between T&T for sure based on psycho as a reason and GW will fume it & that will in turn lead to a peak..before that i want to see some scenes Charu Vs Thulasi...i hope Thulasi wont leave that house at any cause or TA should not tell her to leave listening his mothers words...lets see

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you srima for the wonderful episode.....πŸ˜ƒ.....U r damn funny and
the titles aptly suit and cooled down the irritation.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

</p>

Thank Goodness , the drama outside Charu's ended nu patha.....next shock came then.....OMG....😲😲😲
From the promo i was sure GW, Lav and Nitish would end up in T and T house but Charu too....nice oppurtunist.😑....and this TA is more like a boom boom maadu shaking his headπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....atleast it would think twice and then only shake......😑😑

OMG I really missed Sudha's mind dialogues, if at all they went to the old house....Mr.K you are so mean....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Deepa's words if at all went thoroughly into Thulasi's head she would act smart here on.....But somehow she did not oppose anything Charu did as that would again be an oppurtunity for CharuπŸ˜•.....T has started getting doubts on Charu and she seems to believe her eyes after deepa's advise....lets see how long and how she is going to act from here on.....If at all she is brainy she shd take care that she does not make/do things that TA does not like from her.....Even when GW and Charu complained about small issues T did TA did not respond to it and Charu was irritated too......

Again the last part was the worst ever part.....For a second when GW was feeling i thought she was feeling about what perippa spoke, he directly called her a brokerπŸ˜†.......but i was wrong.....she is feeling that she is in thulasi's house and that she has to face T everyday.....what a lady is she?????😑😑😑
she is still with her plans on with charu and wants to continue her broker work.....perippa's words seemed to have no effect on her......now that perippa was yelling those words at her without any proof and out of frustration.....seems she wants to make perippa understand and prove him that she is really a third rated women.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ithula comedy vera oru word vechundu...omg that was damn irritating..........

but i appreciate her.....she again never told Charu would be TA's wife any time......she can be her marumagal, ejamani of the house, whatever but can never win TA's heart and be his wife......😑😑
And these ladies dont understand one thing.....
TA can yell at Thulasi, be angry with her...even go the extent of slapping her, and not talking to her.....bcos of Charu and GW plans.....
but all these does not mean that TA is going to fall for Charu.........he will never see charu with such an intention at all.....πŸ‘πŸΌ
Even if he thinks that he did a wrong decision that he married T.....(He shd never ever.....bcos his character's significance would get lost then)........these does not mean that he would leave Thulasi and marry Charu......😑

So we have to stay cool and take all these irritating things till Charu and GW gets caught red handed......πŸ˜ƒ

Okie now that I want two things to happen......
1)Padma should come to know about the house loan matter and should come and take GW one hand.......and this way TA would be under pressure and look for some job....
2)TA who is already into financial crisis should be under more pressure and eventually go to work....
Both these would make his stay away from GW and Charu when T is not around.....
But this is no sooner going to happen as the team has decided to gift us with more of these irritated scenes.....lol

OMG srima, you seem to be so busy and for sure we would be missing your updates with excellent commentsπŸ˜ƒ

<p><font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">
</font>

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ ranu - lamp and aarthi for N an L comparison cracked me up....lol....
At one stage nitish would learn abt other proposal sudha brought and how gw rejected it and is gg to hate lavanya....then also this gw wont learn her lessons.....
@shammu - what a doubt is this....
I get remined of sue chech comments.......from promo scene charu s irritated at T and T romancing, so wd she go and lie inbetween them saying she s scared to sleep alone (with GW)....
rofl....
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the Superb Update, Comments and Title.

I have a feeling this C/GW Vs T/TA track will come to an end even before TA go back to work. Lets hope for the best as always & that's what we are doing for past 3 months, sigh.

Charu - Her dream is to camp in that house permanently as her Athai's so called Ejamani, that too for a house that TA didn't pay rent yet, nice keep it up, i want to see where this girl is going to end up by listening to our great GW. She is acting as TA's wife even in-front of his real wife & our hero is that innocent to say Thulasi is going to college, and we need to teach her how to make ice milk from hot milk using two cups.

GW - What to tell about this woman? she cant even be a mother to her kids, shameless creature. After listening to what Periappa said, she is not even hesitated to support Charu a bit, what a shame. As Shubba Akka said she is going to prove that she is a broker to the whole world when this plans comes out, again its going to be Lav who is going to get a results for this, i feel Nithesh will go back to his house leaving Lav for what his MIL did. I can even forgive Charu few percents at one point if she really turns good after treatment and apologize Thulasi & TA but GW is an unforgivable creature, hope our great heroine doesn't take her back when she is in streets (i know i am that mean, i will never feel pity on this woman at any cost)

Once GW said to Lav that Lav will take her to Nithesh's house and will look after her, i imagined this, what treatment will she get if she go to Nithesh's house after everyone chased her out & if Nithesh's family accepted N/L.

T&T - I think from now on Thulasi will notice Charu's acts, but in the mean time i hope she act smart in front of her by being silent & must give nose cuts to Charu. Thulasi, only  ACTION & no REACTION!. TA will annoy us a lot by listening to his mother and Charu till he get to know their intention, so i will wait for it and till that lets enjoy Charu & TA. I am really looking forward on how GW & Charu are going to chase Thulasi out of that house, are they going to put a drama saying Thulasi suspected TA & Charu and TA need to rip the thaali from Thulasi & tie to Psycho to save Charu's maanam? then VR will come with full military force to destroy GW & Co, sigh sigh i am starting to think cruel just like GW.

@ Shammu;
lol, your doubt made me🀣, as Gunz said everyone will romance in 1 room or in their living room, Charu or GW might ask Thulasi to sleep in kitchen, so Charu can sleep beside TA but the main question is if this happens will our brainless hero still stays quite?! or Charu will be T&T unpaid security guard for overnight if she cant sleep beside TA.
Edited by Ruby-86 - 13 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Srima akka!!!!

Gr8 job Periyappa!!! And Gayithri Charuva vaa endru iluthukittu poiyiruntha unnum nalla irunthirukum!!!

HA HA HA TAku veelai ila veettuku paanam katonum bike insuranceku paanam kattonum athila nee Nit Lav ur mom and Charuva ossi sottuku nee koopurra!!!

I can't wait to see what our heroine will do to that psycho and her sottai!!!