BV - Mar 1st 2011 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
DS bugging Anandi about wanting to see her par-pota's face. She keeps talking excitedly about all that she will do when the baby is born. She gives Anandi some healthy laddoos to eat everyday for strength. Anandi is sad. She remembers how unwilling Jagya was to have children and remembers DS's words too.

Lal Singh packs his bags to go home for holidays and asks Jagya to do the same. Gauri calls just then and Jagya talks to her and Gauri tells to him about how they both love each other etc. Jagya is happy. Some boring talks between the two. Jagya does not want to go home and tells Gauri to stay back as well but Gauri refuses.

Next day all students get ready to go home. Everyone asks Jagya whether he is going home, he says he is going later. Gauri comes there, Jagya drags her aside and pleads with her to not leave. Gauri says she has to go. Gauri and Jagya hug.🀒 Lal Singh sees this and is shocked.

Meanwhile Phooli and Anandi teaching at school. Phooli takes Anandi aside and asks if she is pre-occupied abt Jagya's visit. Phooli tells her to not forget that even though Jagya maybe wrong, she shouldn't forget that Jagya is her husband. Anandi says she is aware of that but at the same time she will not let Jagya to take her for granted just because he is her bheend. If he wants the rights of a husband, he needs to also fulfill his duties as a husband. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Phooli consoles Anandi and says she needs to make herself Jagya's equal. She says Jagya will be happy to know Anandi has resumed studying. Anandi is not sure of it and says Jagya has changed. Phooli consoles Anandi and assures her that Jagya loves her and she should trust him. Anandi doesn't look convinced.

Precap : Lal Singh tells Jagya that he will not support him in his doings and until Jagya hides the truth, he will not be his friend.πŸ‘. Gauri approaches and asks if they are fighting
πŸ‘

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

ohh loved the last part!!
am sure now................anandi not gonna forgive jagiya after knowing all truth!!😈
Good thought anandi............... n Well Done LalSingh!
Fictions have happy endings, it's not necessary that the protagonists be together once again in end, but they can part their ways to be happy in rest of their lives, if they agreed upon it!
whether JaAn would have the happy ending or not, but the ending should be satisfactory CVs!!
Thanks...
Chalo Anandi at last said something sensible ! I hope she keeps up this attitude.πŸ‘
Why doesn't Lal Singh go and tell Gauri the truth about Jagya's marriage? The poor girl is living in ignorance !
I loved Anandi's outlook. Atleast she is not being a doormat. Once she comes to know about Jagauri, I feel she may leave. I really hope she does. No one wants loser Jagya
This is extreme pressure for Anandi, DS's wish and Jagya's abusive behaviour !!

She needs to find atleast 1 confidant. Gehna would be my first choice, there's a reason why family is considered support. Even if she talks to Sumitra and then they talk to BB, a simple drying up of Jagya's funds and forcing him to comeback will bring him down to the earth with a THUD !

She's going to HAVE to tell someone the whole situation pretty soon

As for completing X and XII, if a guy wants a girl, he'll want her if she's pockmarked or illeterate or whatever. Anandi hasn't lost to Gauri only bcoz of her lack of studies. 

Its the whole oomph factor and freedom of a new city and new outfits etc. All the things Anandi can't achieve in the village in her current 1 kg gold + lehnga look - even if she completed a PhD in English, Jagya's hormones are racing - he needs a pretty girl to love him bcoz he's young and desirable - not just bcoz he's her husband !

Edited by hooked - 13 years ago
Anandi was SO on the right track with " fulfill duties if you want rights jagya " thought πŸ‘πŸΌ but with phooli consoling her she may still have some hope of a reconciliation...πŸ€” 
But i think back in haveli jagya will break even that little hope with his cruel  attitude towards anandi and hopefully lal singh will tell her  about jagat's college  romance, then  anandi will stop wasting her time on him and we will see anandi focusing more on education ..

As for dadisa and her laddoos πŸ˜‰aimed at begetting parpothas- Sorry dadisa,wrong address ,abhi yahaan koi chance nahi hai ,so just parcel them to gauri.πŸ˜‰..
Gauri may be in love but she is not giving up on going home. Jagya on the other hand is acting desperate..............I think he is dreading going home........as he should.............lies have a knack of catching up with you in the worst possible way.

He has suddenly become very cocky and confident about Gauri.........wonder how long that will last.

I can't believe I am saying this but I hope that Anandi gets to know (I hope Lal Singh tells her) before he comes home and boots him out. And then proceeds to outdo Jagya in her own way.
Thanks for the update...

DS ko patha nahin...unka parpotha ab shayad mumbai se aayega πŸ˜† ...all throughout today's episode Anandi had just one expression on her face....LOST πŸ˜• boring...

Loved Jagat-Gauri's romantic scenes and playful banter !!  πŸ˜³ they truly look made for each other....hope to see more of them together...πŸ˜›  (but I am also feeling bad for Gauri, she needs to know the truth asap)...

Gauri was so sensible...even though she loves Jagat...she is going home for holidays to meet her parents.......I am hoping Jagya/Jagat just tells Anandi his feelings and sets her free !! no point in living with a loveless marriage for the sake of traditions...

Thanks a lot Priya.πŸ€—

Lal Singh is a gem.. lucky beendni of his.. Jagya should learn from him when he will repent.which might never happen though..
Gauri can wait but not Anandi.. she should know the truth as soon as possible.. its sheer injustice to her.. Gauri is strong enough to take it even later.. but ANandi needs to know the truth to be strong..
Phholi is a true friend.. but alas she doesnt know that her jeejusa no more loves her friend..