Thendral

Tues.Mar.1 Update: Nothing for the Better

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema_M thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update Ranu akka πŸ˜ƒ,

This Charu always goes stands beside Tamizh as if she is his wife and does naataamai aarghh and this Thulasi is standing dumb as if there is no connection with that family 😑.Relieved that she atleast noticed that Charu's evil look hope atleast hereafter she will start getting what is really behind those big eyes 😍.

Our show's new epic divine love Anand-Shymala got married it seems.He is not at all willing to take his off her even a second LOL I don't think he would've noticed even if a mosquito go for a visit into his mouth.They were trying to do something in the name of comedy but the thing is I felt it to be too artificial .
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Ranu for the nice update and comments!πŸ‘

Very dragging episode today. The best part of todays episode is Thulasi asking Charu on her weird looksπŸ˜‰. Charu, hahaha, thulasi kitta nalla maata pora soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Sudha, was pefect today and star of the day.⭐️. TA theivaya? But they all deserve this from Sudha!

TA, why still hidding things from Thulasi?🀒 Looks like he will never learn his mistakes. I am pretty sure now, Charu will pay the house rent and Thulasi is going to get hurt that TA hid that from herπŸ˜•.

The look GW gave on Thulasi was so disgusting. When TA comes to know the intensions of his mom, the GW is going to get the same look from TAπŸ˜‰.

Already Puvi asked them to stay away. TA is going to disown them soon. GW is going to be in the street soon. Can't wait to see that😊.

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranu for the Super fast & Wonderful Update!

GW nicely used Sudha as a reason to camp there along with her vellai manasu marumagal. even after they already decided to camp for their separating mission...after TA chased her out i want to see her getting nice nose cuts from Sudha...

psycho is camping in Thulasi's house and talking in mind voice...Thulasi is not burning seeing you...you are going to burn seeing T&TA everyday...and don't even call that crap as love that you got towards TA...whenever she say that i feel like giving her few slaps...

oore thappa talking ennu oru scene vera pottaanga GW and Charu...now that same city wont speak bad?..TA was like Thulasi will be double happy because GW  and her puppets are staying with them lol...is it to irritate viewers more?..

I think psycho is going to pay the rent and going to act as "ejamani" to that house and treat Thulasi as servant..might use that to chase her out saying its their house and she cant live there (i have a feeling something like this going to happen while TA is not there)..there should be a reason for bringing the house owner and Charu is aware of it but not Thulasi. lets see..

In the whole our hero TA engeyo pogapporar with the help of Charu...lets all wait and watch whats going to be his end point!

Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks maa Ranu for the wonderful update πŸ€—. What a kodumai for you, you had to watch this mokkai and update it, but i enjoyed your update more than the episode. πŸ˜ƒ

I was watching the episode for the sake of watching Thendral, but almost through the whole epi, i had my eyes closed and was just listening to the dialogues. When psycho was thinking those wonderful dialogues of getting the love of TA, i was reacting the way i would've reacted if i had seen someone vomitting, psycho was even more worse πŸ€’ πŸ€’ πŸ€’.

Another plan ready for psycho to pay the rent and get the Mahalakshmi name from GW and her Buthisaali paiyan πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘.

Anandh's scene was refreshing after the whole crap in Thendral serial for the past few weeks, i used to be so happy when they did show T&T and their house, even when not any cute scenes or romance were there, but nowadays, i am toooooooo happy when they don't show T&T and the hell-house . 

This serial has lost it's charm with TA being this much dumb and psycho's puppet like many said here and i also lost all my hopes for this Charu track and i am continuing watching this crap coz i am attached to my sisters and IF and the friends here.

Edited by Gunz. - 13 years ago
Janani20 thumbnail
Thanks so much for the super duper fast update Ranuja akka.😊

Blurrrr, Charu's dialogues to Nitheesh were boring!πŸ₯± My goodness, looks like Lavanya has still not realized her mistakes, she didn't even speak a single word to Thulasi. Right, I expected more from Thulasi regarding that look, LOL all she said was "yen appadi paakuringa", I thought it was something super, but unfortunately not. Charu's look at 3:27 was proper scary. I am scared that Charu may harm her very soon by looking at that horrible expression she gave towards Thulasi. Next Psycho; GW giving those nasty looks, as if it is her house. Director should not show a disgracing mother like this, even it is a serial. GW's character is too much and has crossed the limit. Thulasi should seriously do something to kick those two idiots out of the house. No husband or wife will allow an unmarried girl to live with them, for Nitheesh and Lavanya it is acceptable as they are married. Seri enna pannarathu, rendu perum piriyama irunthaal ok. Sudha deserves 100 claps, she was awesome along with her supportive husband. Yet again, Tamizh is making a big mistake by not telling a matter to Thulasi, has he still not changed his attitude? Its frustrating to see him getting dumber every day. As Charu overheard this, she will either get him a job or pay the rent. Then as someone said before in IF, GW will be blabbering all the time, that good things happen to her son when Charu is with them and she is the girl who has luck. Hooray, I was happy to see GW crying the second time today-according to serial date. She needs to increase the amount every single day and suffer. However, I think she may realize Thulasi is a good-hearted person and accept her as her DIL, hmmm Charu kooda irukkara vareiyum athu kandippa nadakathu. At last, we see Anand and Shyamala. She was looking gorgeous! Anand's looks towards his lovely wife was super funny. LOOOL couldn't stop laughing. Started laughing more when her family cried, including those children. The BGM made it more as a comedy scene rather than a sad scene. I think Anand does not deserve her and soon will be suffering a lot. I still wonder if Shyamala's true colour is to be shown, or whether she really is a nice person. Hoping for the TT scene tomorrow. 
Edited by janani123 - 13 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja for a wonderful update.

I was hoping GW, Lavanya and Nitish will go back to Puvis house, leaving behind Charu in T& T house...but looks like all villis are going to be in same house and torcher Tamil and Tulasi from all corners....

Appa Charu...and GW  no more energy to say anything about you
Hope Tulasi. instead of now fighting with TA, thinks through    and does something  to save TA from Charu evil 😈

It will be nice to see Tulasi giving one by one aapu to Charu...and oneday make her run away from TA....  Boxing Yellow Smiley Faces Smile Images     (can Kumaran show Tulasis intelligence atleast from now? ) 
mini_00 thumbnail

Thanks Ranuja for the quick update.😊This stupid Charu does not care abt her periaappa and even her dad who is in prison since she is an adopted girl athanalaiya,but running after a married man which is very irking.😑😑

I am anticipating for the twist which comprises of thuls chasing charu away and teaching her a lesson. puvi & sudha were the stars of the epi.⭐️⭐️I hope that in future epi sudha might come to know that thuls has started to doubt charu and GW.This might bring thuls and sudha closer and thuls will listen to sudha words and she will cast a master plan.πŸ€”

Finally they showed bujippa today,anand..ipa...vidu...jollu...pinnadi..vidapora....kanniru.😭 I like sudha's char even more although she is selfish pesavendiya.... nerathula..correcta...pesurathula...sudhavukku...doctor...pattame...kudugalam.

Why can't thuls talk like this to her MIL in future.Luckily, thuls understood the situation.Hope she uses her right side of her brain in upcoming epi.Now it is time for thuls to play her jansirani action or ahimsai vazhi to show her true love towards TA.
Again money is the biggest probs for TA.Who is going to help TA ?-Charu,MM,TPS?

@Shammu -It's a pre planned wedding  conducted  by charu so she might bring her nighty before  and marachufy somewhere in T&t house.appadi ..illana namma...hero ...close frienduku...vanki...kuduka..mattara?OMG iam thinking too much.
Let's wait & see who is going to help TA.πŸ˜•

Edited by mini_00 - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Rans for the superb and comedy Update πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

As u told romba mokkai pannithanga!🀒 Chaaa...Only dragging dragging and dragging!
Charu..Irunga maa..Ungaluku iruku koodiya sikiram! I just can say Enjoy with ur Sothai!πŸ˜† GW enna paarvai vendi kedaku?? Huh, im tired to talk about them again and again!!

TA, why are u such a maramandaii?? Pls take ur brain back man! ARGGG..Director why are u showing the HERO soo dumb??..I just cant believe it!🀣

Yeahhh...Sudhaaa...Sooperr...Hahahaha...Her dialogs were funny and correct!! Rosham enganthu thaan varuthoo therila intha TA-ku! Ithuku matthum rosham vanthudum, but others things-ku not!!
Btw, like Ranu akka told Puvis shirt was looking nice today!πŸ˜†

Yeahh..Thulasi..Hahaha ur question was funny..I loved it!! Avanga expression was nice!!πŸ˜† Please Thuls plan something with Deepaaa!!

Aiyayooo house owner neram kaalam parkamala varuveenga to ask money??..Ellam our and Thuls neram! Chaaa...😳 ARGG TA..Ur just like your mom..Thirundatha Jenmams...Why are u hiding it again???😑

OMG i think Charu is gonna pay the money..Nooo pleaseeee!!...Hmmm!!😑

Btw...Anand over jollu man..And OMG Bujjimaa was looking pretty!!πŸ˜›

Enge Sellum Intha Thendral Yaaroo Yaaroo Arivaroo..Yaaroo Yaaroo Ellam Illeeee..
Kumaran Kumaran Arivarooo!!🀒

Edited by Shamz. - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Ranuja dear for the lovely update...πŸ‘

Now Thulasi must not act as Vaazhamattai and become brave and intelligent to fight against this evil Charu and give her more aappu including this GW and chase her out before Charu becomes or reaches her climax in psychoness...😑😑 and this Tamil is behaving too bad these days.. whenever he supports Charu and GW i just hate him...😑

Finally Bujjima bujjipa shown happily married...πŸ˜† Anand jollu mazhai thaangale...🀣In this serial only Anand Shyamala wedding is shown happily...πŸ˜•

Lets see wat is gonna happen this week..

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago