Saloni Daini - Rehman Khan

Bharti Singh- Manish Paul

Top 3 (Finalists)

Rajiv Thakur - Parul Chauhan

Kapil sharma and Shikha Singh

Krushna and Rajiv Nigam

Edited by Angel x - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the pics I was wondering who was in this. Only started watching this when Parul came but i didnt know there was a forum until i read a comment saying there was. Is there no pictures of Parul?
Originally posted by Mahhi

Thanks for the pics I was wondering who was in this. Only started watching this when Parul came but i didnt know there was a forum until i read a comment saying there was. Is there no pictures of Parul?

OMG lol someone new!!.. there is like no one in this forum apart from like 2 people.. i got bored so made this thread 😆.. I had pics of parul and Kapil but for some reson they are not showing 😭.. lol you should join our disscussion on the thread labelled " getting fed up of surrinder" bcos there is only 2 people here and we do most our discussing there.. i just thought another thread would be nice.. 😊
Originally posted by Angel x

OMG lol someone new!!.. there is like no one in this forum apart from like 2 people.. i got bored so made this thread 😆.. I had pics of parul and Kapil but for some reson they are not showing 😭.. lol you should join our disscussion on the thread labelled " getting fed up of surrinder" bcos there is only 2 people here and we do most our discussing there.. i just thought another thread would be nice.. 😊

yes i didn't even know this forum existed, they should make it more obvious. I'm usually just a silent observer of different shows and i come here to see what is happening it is very empty. I'll join your discussion later hope you aren;t  that bored! 😆😆 I'm a big fan of Parul what about yourself?
Originally posted by Mahhi

yes i didn't even know this forum existed, they should make it more obvious. I'm usually just a silent observer of different shows and i come here to see what is happening it is very empty. I'll join your discussion later hope you aren;t  that bored! 😆😆 I'm a big fan of Parul what about yourself?

She is good but i prefer others also.. i feel isolated in this forum why hasen't anyone joined?!!😭
Originally posted by Angel x

She is good but i prefer others also.. i feel isolated in this forum why hasen't anyone joined?!!😭

😭 aw i'l create my first ever post in this forum and ask why. At least that way i will be guaranteed one reply for the first time 😉😆