Varsha
Chawl Cats
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Tuesday's results

Winner

Archana Deshmukh πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ₯³

At the end of this month the Super Star for the month of March will be declared ..
That would be the character winning SOTD maximum times  ...
So please be very careful when you vote .You  want your very Kimti vote to go to the right character  and get these well deserving and hard earned titles ....πŸ˜‰
Very good show today guys ...
Star of the day is Vandita ..this is what I so desperately wanted to see when she took rasika on ...
way to go girl ....πŸ‘

I loved Archana and Varsha as well ...
Unfortuntely savita is being very silly and she just is not making it easy for  herself ....However loved the way she took on the Chawl cats ...πŸ˜†

felt little sorry for Manav today ..

Hated Ajit ..damn fool😑

Star of the day is VanditaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Extremely x1,000 times disappointed in Ajit. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  He let the culprit walked freely.

Dharmesh track will prolong.  Disappointed in that too.

Savita- how can anyone realise she is illπŸ˜• Really cannot blame manav or damodar.  Though Manav was hurting, I was pleased that he did not try to pacify her in the market.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Star of the day - Savita for telling of the chawl cats.. only she can get dirty and get the job done.. barabar takkar for rasika....
Tanya can you count another vote towards varsha -  for blasting vaishu.. i agree with her its really insulting to keep her out of the loop.. now that she knows am sure some solid change will happen...

voted for manav..😊..i think he is right  ..may be this will make savita realize her mistake..oh yes..ajith..this is for u..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago
Manav is not asking for anything  wrong..His mother's behaviour with his wife is absolutely inhuman ..before he could  tolerate it because he was divorcing archana and he knew that Achu would  be out of this place soon .
how can he be expected to look the other way now while his mother says such abusive words to his wife blames him for everything and any thing .....
Archana has to understand his point of view ...she looked unconvinced .She too could not take it when Vinod was beign nasty to manav and left the house when Manav was accused of theft ...then how can she expect her husband to just stand there and watch her getting insulted and abused the way savita does ....

Even after all this Manav was still so worried about Savita and he felt bad for what he had said to her ....he is a very good son in my opinion ...I have always said that for him ..
Savita has to get her act together ..I think her  illness will be a blessing in disguise for her as she will get her son  back on her terms and not his ....
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Varsha  was  also very good today ...
Originally posted by archanamanav

voted for manav..😊..i think he is right  ..may be this will make savita realize her mistake..oh yes..ajith..this is for u..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Usha you must be proud😳  Archana said exactly what you said yesterday to the chawl cats-"Who are you to tell us who should come and stay at our home"πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘

Saffy always said that the day Manav stood up to his mom, she will start respecting him.  I am happy he stood firm today.

Hai Tanya Di,

My vote goes to none other than Savita for the Glare and gesture she gave to Rasika. I just loved it.

And I liked Vandu  and Archu also. our sweet girls will always be sweet.

Vandu was too good and Archu was very much right in telling manav to ask for forgiveness. she was very right,if his distance with his mom itself increases ,the how he is going to make his aai accept archu.

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Originally posted by umayal

And I liked Vandu  and Archu also. our sweet girls will always be sweet.

Yes always sweet and always be abused . How could Ajit slap her ?? vandu should  be seriosuly angry with him ..to hell with sweetnes yaar ..