Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Tanyaz What Manav is doing is not justified. Asking forgiveness for his mistake and in turn asking Savita to forgive Archu is ridiculous. This is not a give and take policy. This is a relationship between mother and son and you cannot make a give and take policy out of that which is completely wrong. In spite of all that savita was the only one who defended Manav. Well our Mahan Archu even though was right could in saying its our life and u dont have to interfere ,no one could shut their mouths ,the way she screamed her heart out for her son ,well Tanyaz any son in the world should be proud that he has such a mom who in spite of everything always comes for his rescue that theft blame game is an example. I think this issue is between Manav and savita and he should sort it out of himself and Savita and Archu its Archu responsibility to sort it out. Both are no way related n its not some business deal where one can say if savita forgives Archu then only I will ask forgiveness. This is stupidity by Manav.
If a son act so cold towards his mom in spite of his mom always being his shadow then well Mr Manav you dont deserve a mom like savita. 
Archu just came into Manav life and Savita brought Manav into this world ,there is no comparison here and I think Manav needs to understand that, s savita needs to understand Archu but relationships are not built on a day it will take time and by moving closer to savita only he can bring Archu and savita closer and not by this cold treatment. Yes initially Savita will curse her and what not but chances of accepting her are possible ony when savita comes to know Archu better by staying close to her .This idea of cold behavior is going to distant Arman further from savita. I cannot believe that Manav cannot take decisions about his mom on his own.
What was he doing before Archu came into his life. Its ok to ask for suggestions but for God sake its ur mom Manav you should know better than any one else. 
Well Mr Manav if can the see sufferings of her saali and insults faced by ur wife and just cannot realize how much pain ur mom is in and instead keep saying she should attorn for her mistake she did against Archu then I am sorry savita is better without you and in fact she if for once Archu puts the effort she is putting to solve Vaishu props and stops interferring in others life and for once thinks seriously about her saas and tries to solve the props between her and Savita then Savita can adopt Archu has her daughter rather than cold heart Manav. She understands her far better than that brainless Manav.
LuvSSever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Yes always sweet and always be abused . How could Ajit slap her ?? vandu should  be seriosuly angry with him ..to hell with sweetnes yaar ..

Yes Di,Vandu should be angry with him and they should make it up after sometime.
Di, I would say one thing( dont find fault with me di.😊).
Ajit wasn't at full fault(as it is not intentional) is what I would say. In general Indian Men are like that is what I fell.
when the situation goes out of control and if they couldn't solve the issue(fight) going on between his mom and wife,Then most men end up hitting their wife as she is the one who will not say anything and take it.  ( Though men hitting their wife is not done   w.r.t  me) this is what I feel.

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And S Manav needs to do all he can to get Archu closer to Savita but for that this cold behavior wont work infact will create more rift and Manav thought of I will ask forgiveness only if Savita forgives Archu is worng.In fact Archu does dont come into picture here. It was Manav who said those words that "I am not ur son anymore " well for that first he needs to convince his mom that he is still her son and Archu is not the reason he has left her or something. For that he needs to go first and ask forgiveness spend time with his mom instead of loitering in his sasural and then bring Archu into picture.This way Savita will slowly change coz of her son's love. Her Manav understanding of his mom is missing.He needs to understand Savita first and then only he can bring ARchu closer. He needs to first resolve his issue with his mom and then thing about Archu and savita relationship. Relationships are not built on a day n if Manav can show savita that he is really her son and has not left her then the insecurity she is feeling over Archu will vanish automatically and then if Archu makes her move her Savita will accept. 
No mom in this world will ever wish against her son happiness. God has made mom as a representative of himself to take care of his children through her so Manav needs to understand that his mom is against Archu being of a misunderstanding and that will get sorted only first he resolves his issue with his mom and spend time with her and not leave her lonely in depression thinking like she needs to bend first. This is stupidity.
If Manav cant understand Savita then no one else can understand what she feels. The support he shows for K's in spite of all their doings to him in the past for once he needs to show to his mom that he is there.Once he shows that he will see a different Savita all together.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Umi, don't ever let anyone tell yo uthat domestic violence is a way of life ..Slapping is wrong ...Period ...
Espacially a husband slapping a wife as sweet and nice as vandita ..and then not even feeling sorry about it ..Satish also slapped Varsha bu the immediately went in shock ...here ajit left the house and Rasika was smirking ....

Just because a girl takes abuse , it doesn't mean she is good or sweet ...It's not good to take abuse ..No one should do it , speciall
y between husband and wife ...
And don't think I will take it wrong, yo can tell me anything  ..I will reply back as I see things according to my thinking and experience .. ...😊
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Umi, don't ever let anyone tell yo uthat domestic violence is a way of life ..Slapping is wrong ...Period ...

Espacially a husband slapping a wife as sweet and nice as vandita ..and then not even feeling sorry about it ..Satish also slapped Varsha bu the immediately went in shock ...here ajit left the house and Rasika was smirking ....

Just because a girl takes abuse , it doesn't mean she is good or sweet ...It's not good to take abuse ..No one should do it , speciall
y between husband and wife ...
And don't think I will take it wrong, yo can tell me anything  ..I will reply back as I see things according to my thinking and experience .. ...😊

Tanya i am so glad you posted this.  This is the 3rd time someone has said, "this is the way things are in India, or this is chawl life so it's ok"  and i am thinking, my god, abuse is NOT ok even if EVERYONE DOES IT.  I am not Indian but i found myself being really concerned and asking...is it true that this is the way things are in India and everyone just accepts and thinks abuse is normal.??
So....thank you thank you for putting this post up...cause ,... domestic violence and abuse EVEN IF DONE BY MOTHERS is wrong!

i am so mad at Ajit for doing that..😡 .i thought he acted kind of strange in the crowd, telling manav he should just explain and say more and i am wondering now if he did gamble that night or is gambling now, and is feeling guilty and stressed and taking it out on Vandu.  Poor Vandu ...she should never ever have received that slap...  😭

@ Umi, i know you weren't saying that it was OK but only that it happens...and wasn't so unusual.  but that's still not ok even if all the men do it... btw what does w.r.t. mean  🤔  😳

Edited by naava - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
instead of slapping and leaving .ajith should have just left from there..🤓..hitting a girl like vandu wasn't good at all..👎🏼

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
you know Umi, we love ( both of us ) Archu and vandu but their philosophy of taking abuse is very wrong ....

Ankita's is better ..

You break my heart , I'll  break your face ' ....

she put that down in her face book few days ago ...
that's the right attitude baby ....😎😆
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok i am having a hard time deciding between Vandu and Varsha.....Vandu, i am proud of her for standing up for Manav against Rasika and  i feel really really sorry for her.....but i think my STOD vote will probably go to Varsha, because she has really started to handle her own loss with maturity and out of her own experience learned that distance between loved ones is sometimes disrespectful of the relationship..and so i was very proud of her for confronting Vaishali. 
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Missed the Episode.. Looks like it was interesting after reading the WU.. Will catch the repeats

I think my vote goes to Vandita Today... She at last raised her voice against Rasika.. She should continue doing this.. Rasika Aai will not change so easily and being nice to her will not make any difference..
How can people smile/laugh when someone gets slap/hit?? So rude..😡

And and and Ajit Slapped Vandu!!!! How can he??? 😡😡😡 Vandu is a sweet and supportive wife.. I am not at all happy with him today.. He is just trying to save himself by doing this and supporting his mom indirectly..He is actually complicating things..

I somehow Feel CV's are trying to change Ajit's character again from Good to Bad.. The other day I felt he was actually tempted to play the cards.. He was trying hard to control..

Now Coming to Chawl Fight.. Savita Aai 👏👏👏 She is the only one who can take care of such people.. Manav and Archana are too sweet for them..

But again I did not like the way she spoke to Manav.. I know she is hurt by what Manav said.. She did say she has made a mistake then why cant she sort it out with Manav.. Instead she is complicating things for herself.. She wants to prove what Manav said?? She will not love Manav??
I dont understand her..

Felt bad for Manav today.. He is depressed and he knows it is his mistake.. I am happy he is still firm on his decision.. This has to start somewhere.. If he appologise Savita Aai now yes she will forgive him but her behaviour towards Archana will not change.. I felt Manav was correct there..

What ever it is Wrong is Wrong.. If a mother do or a son/daughter do.. If it was small thing then I can understand.. Savita Aai's hatredness towards Archana is increasing in leaps and bounds.. This has to be stopped and she has to realise this..

Now Manav has to do something regarding Savita Aai.. Else her mental status might go bad further.. She knows Manav very well and she is expecting him to come back.. If Manav stands firm then she will again blame Archana.. She will never blame herself or Manav. So he might worsen things by delaying this..

Dont know what will Manav do.. Feeling really bad for him..

Varsha - At last she tried to get the problem of Vaishu.. Good Going Varsha..
Vaishu - Liked the way she gave suggestions to Manav..

Actually liked all the 3 K Sisters.. 👏👏👏

PreCap - Looks interesting and I will not miss that episode.. At last Dharmesh sachchai will come in front of someone who likes him.. Good Going Vaishu.. Aisi hi sab ko bata do theek hai apne maa ko chodkar..