Star Of The Day : 2nd March 2011 - Page 3

Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It was an interesting show today with a lot of different dynamics going on..

Everyone is proud of Savita for standing up to the chawl cats and that was good......she did it for her family's honor and for manav, but she also did it because by her own admission she loves "taking on the adversary"...so ..it made her feel good that she still "had what it takes to fight a good fight - for the sake of the fight"... (& let's not forget that it was Archana who more than once took on the chawl cats in SAvita's neighborhood...defending the D's )  ....but what Savita did next was almost unforgiveable in my opinion.  omg it made me mad...

Manav approached her and thanked her and wanted to be tender ...but once again she missed a golden opportunity to restore the family....(she never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity )... she sounded like she had come to apologize, but instead she turned everything that could have been a victory into yet another case of emotional manipulation, blackmail and sabotage.  oohhh pooooooor me.......see how i love you but oh you don't love me ..you like losing people..its YOU who is taking away my love, i will stop loving just like you want... ...waaaahhh...🀒.
  I am sorry but i have seen this over and over again in so many life experiences..and as a counselor and social worker, .where people who are manipulative try to get what they want with such intense emotional blackmail... and they are soo good at making people feel guilty and soo sorry for them.and i am soooo proud of manav for standing firm....i don't know how long he can hold out but i hope he keeps it up....Archu's heart is so soft she might buckle, but Manav is 200% right...and so far archu is saying...it's your decision.......  i don't know what Vaishali had in mind with her "advice"...but it sounded interesting...

i just had to let off a little steam about the scene today with Savita...it really made me  😑 

On another subject....looking forward to tomorrow's epi and what Varsha will do with the information...😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
great posts archana and naava....agree completely..savita is blackmailing..πŸ€“
LovePRSoham thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naava

It was an interesting show today with a lot of different dynamics going on..

Everyone is proud of Savita for standing up to the chawl cats and that was good......she did it for her family's honor and for manav, but she also did it because by her own admission she loves "taking on the adversary"...so ..it made her feel good that she still "had what it takes to fight a good fight - for the sake of the fight"... (& let's not forget that it was Archana who more than once took on the chawl cats in SAvita's neighborhood...defending the D's )  ....but what Savita did next was almost unforgiveable in my opinion.  omg it made me mad...

Manav approached her and thanked her and wanted to be tender ...but once again she missed a golden opportunity to restore the family....(she never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity )... she sounded like she had come to apologize, but instead she turned everything that could have been a victory into yet another case of emotional manipulation, blackmail and sabotage.  oohhh pooooooor me.......see how i love you but oh you don't love me ..you like losing people..its YOU who is taking away my love, i will stop loving just like you want... ...waaaahhh...🀒.
  I am sorry but i have seen this over and over again in so many life experiences..and as a counselor and social worker, .where people who are manipulative try to get what they want with such intense emotional blackmail... and they are soo good at making people feel guilty and soo sorry for them.and i am soooo proud of manav for standing firm....i don't know how long he can hold out but i hope he keeps it up....Archu's heart is so soft she might buckle, but Manav is 200% right...and so far archu is saying...it's your decision.......  i don't know what Vaishali had in mind with her "advice"...but it sounded interesting...

Naava i totally agree with the above. I felt Manav was correct for standing firm on his decision. But I dont know what will Savita Aai do.. Yes as you say sometimes people can be manipulative and very good at emotional blackmailing.. 😑

i just had to let off a little steam about the scene today with Savita...it really made me  Angry 

On another subject....looking forward to tomorrow's epi and what Varsha will do with the information...😲

LovePRSoham thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: archanamanav

great posts archana and naava....agree completely..savita is blackmailing..πŸ€“

Thanks Usha πŸ˜ƒ.. I want Manav to win this time and not Savita Aai.. She has been doing this for a long time.. Manav always supports Savita Aai.. This time I am so happy that he is supporting Archu 😳.. But I am scared of Savita Aai now.. First of all she is ill and her hatredness towards Archu is so much that she can do anything.. I dont want Manav to end up feeling guilty
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I voted for Vandita, finally she has had enough and stood up to Rasika. Ajit was wrong in slapping Vandu, she did nothing wrong.
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My god ..don't know whom to vote between Savita and Vandu....πŸ˜•

Savita she was great..for talking with..the crowd especially with chawl cats..I know that she would handle that  than anyone else...πŸ‘πŸΌ She leave in a chawl for many years , she knew how to talk with chawl people.especially..with those bad chawl cats..

I like when she talk to the man."You can talk..you have 3 Wives.".πŸ˜†.talk now..and that cat who always mew..she also has something to hide...and Savita know that...That why..she say...The one who never did mistakes or who never do something wrong come and talk....I like that dialogue..........It is very well said ...😊

Thanks Savita.......but I feel also bad for her..she is hurt..but on the other n she is making Manav feel guilty...not good..too as if she is punishing him...not fair...With all Manv done for her....and when one day...he..choose to be happy...His mother don't want to see this happinessπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..

And now...Savita  said..I don't know Manav..."yeh mera beta nehi"..
This problem will not be solve easily....I agree with Manv..he know she will forgive him...but the problem is not for her forgiveness toward him...He really want she accept His wife...but here the problem is increasing ...think Manv must have a real talk to his mother...Explain her ..how he love her..he is his mother..but he loves also his wife.and nobody can change that...
.He must talk what he has in his heart...and Savita must listen....this can't..continue.. For the sake of god Savita ..You have a wonderful son who love you so much....why..you are punishing him like this...You are stuborn..and you continue to be...Yes you are wrong and and Manv too I agree...but you help them from a big problem...and then being so cold with your son..and making him guilty..
I will say ...no...not good...I always say..Children do mistakes but Parent also do mistake..but they..rarely accepted..
Solution...a big talk between these Two Mother and Beta...

Ajit slap Vandu.....😑 Why he did that...❓ She is so sweet..and always carering for him...and Rasika..is happy for what happen ..is that a mother??my god..😑🀒

Vandu raised her voice ...poor girl is fed up..each time...Rasika has something to say...about Manv and her familly...She talk..to Rasika..
I said Yes.........πŸ‘πŸΌ..Having a slap from Ajit I said NO...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ But I think ..he also can't hear all this on Manv..he is between these two...and finally slap his wife...I think..his anger for his mother..make him commit this big mistake...As if I see...the same scene between. ..Varsha ..Bhavna and Satish...and what Satish did he slaped Varsha..I think...Ajit was out of control..but..as Akka Usha said
why just choosing to leave..the house..when they were quarelingπŸ˜”

HO He will come to Vandu...he know he made a big mistake..I don't worry for that..He really love his wife...but unfair Vandu don't deserve that slap..πŸ˜’

Precap ..very interesting...at least something new...Varsha knowing Varshu problem...😲 How she will take that...Hope she talk to Satish...
and Satish poor Guy..will stop being fool by Fattoo..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Bye every one yes I know whom to vote...for Vandu...I agree with her totally..πŸ‘πŸΌ 
I like  also Savita for what she did..but She is Making Manav feel guilty I don't like that..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Edited by Thanee - 13 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
i hope varsha takes vaishu with her..after hearing dharmu's deeds..πŸ€”..so arman can have privacy...😍..satish has big house..so no problem..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 It is pretty unbelievable why this woman just refuses to see how much her son loves this girl and how badly he wants to be happy with her ..She is just not ready to see his point of view ....As Manav said ' I am ready to accept my mistake , why can't she ? ' .

Actually I think Manav loves his mother very very very much  he just cannot see a life where he can live without her .If he really wants to be happy it has to be in the same house where his mother lives ...But as he has seen her behaviour towards his wife , he wants her to give his wife some basic decency ... some dignity ..
It would be much easier for Manav to say ....Ok  I will live seperately and once a week will come and see my mother and we will not talk about Archana  at all....But he doesn't want that .he wants to be with his mother every single day and yes he wants that home to be  a happy home not a battle field .he loves Archana  and to see her getting abused is aweful  for him ...and as she is his wife , he too feels insulted everytime she is called names ...

He has seen the way Archana runs a home , how well she takes care of everything ....he wants his mother to enjoy all this and he wants the soothing , nurturing touch of Archana to show in his home , around his parents , around his nephew .....

What he is asking for is for Savita's good only .He thinks that Savita is being foolish and stubborn but he is not giving up on her long time happiness......

When he sees Archana as a whole ...she has blessings and curses both in her back ground ...
For Manav , Damodar and Vandita  the blessings way outweigh the curses ..........Tha t is why Manav wants Archana at his home at any cost ...
It is killing him to be this rude to his mother but for her sake , he is ready to even do this ......

When I see Manav today ...in his silence and in his gloomy exressions ...I see a son dersperate and ready to give his mother the joy and happiness that he feels she deserves ...Even if it means fighting her tooth and nail as she is  just not seeing  things the way he , his father and his sister are seeing ....He is that sure of Archana and how well she will run the house and take care of everyone that he wants that in his home ..... he will not give up on this so easily ...

However I do agree that cutting off communication lines is the worst thing he is doing .......
But I do not see at all a son who is ignoring his mother ...I see a son who is desperate to be with his mother but he wants his mother to have a nice peaceful , well off and dignified old age .....he wants his home to be back into a happy home ....

You guys are seeing a son who is being bad to his mother and ignoring her and all that ...I see a son desperate to do anything to make his mother have a nice life ...

Dharmesh , that is what yo u call  a bad  son ...he is driving his lovely mother crazy with his lies and is manipulating her and her emotions ...Not once thinking about what his ugly truth will do to her when she finds it out ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Thanee

I like when she talk to the man."You can talk..you have 3 Wives.".πŸ˜†.talk now..and that cat who always mew..she also has something to hide...and Savita know that...That why..she say...The one who never did mistakes or who never do something wrong come and talk....I like that dialogue..........It is very well said ...😊

I think , as Kool said , that chawl cat wanted to have an affair  with manav and Manav did not give her any lift so she got angry .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks Savita.......but I feel also bad for her..she is hurt..but on the other n she is making Manav feel guilty...not good..too as if she is punishing him...not fair...With all Manv done for her....and when one day...he..choose to be happy...His mother don't want to see this happinessπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..

Savita is so lucky to  have a son like Manav who loves her so much . she just doesn't realize how lucky she is .....

.He must talk what he has in his heart...and Savita must listen....this can't..continue.. For the sake of god Savita ..You have a wonderful son who love you so much....why..you are punishing him like this...You are stuborn..and you continue to be...Yes you are wrong and and Manv too I agree...but you help them from a big problem...and then being so cold with your son..and making him guilty..
I will say ...no...not good...I always say..Children do mistakes but Parent also do mistake..but they..rarely accepted..
Solution...a big talk between these Two Mother and Beta...

Yes, they need to communicate  ...He is doing all this for her only .He desperately wants Archana to take care of his mother ...he just wants some basic decency to be given to his wife ......

Ajit slap Vandu.....😑 Why he did that...❓ She is so sweet..and always carering for him...and Rasika..is happy for what happen ..is that a mother??my god..😑🀒

I was angry with Ajit when I saw rasika smile .....
Vandita too should come and start living in Manav's house ..al lscandals will stop and rasika will do cooking in the chawl for two days ..her brain wlll fry and she will herself coem to take vandu back ......
Ajit too will hate being with his evil mother and will be ashamed of what he did ...

Precap ..very interesting...at least something new...Varsha knowing Varshu problem...😲 How she will take that...Hope she talk to Satish...
and Satish poor Guy..will stop being fool by Fattoo..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Bye every one yes I know whom to vote...for Vandu...I agree with her totally..πŸ‘πŸΌ 
I like  also Savita for what she did..but She is Making Manav feel guilty I don't like that..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Good choice to vote Thanee.....πŸ‘πŸΌ

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Di Savita Aai very well knows her son Manav and Bahu Archana.. She knows Manav loves her a lot... She is just trying to be foolish by being stubborn.. She does not want to think of the other side that is the happiness she will get if Archana is there..
Archana is not a new person to her.. She knows what Archana is.. She had forgiven Archana long back after Sachin's death. She did this after she saw Archana's good deeds.. Now how can she blame Archana saying she will always take her children.. Unbelievable..
Manav is correct and feeling bad for him.. He is trying his best to unite his family..