Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: naava

Everyone is proud of Savita for standing up to the chawl cats and that was good......she did it for her family's honor and for manav, but she also did it because by her own admission she loves "taking on the adversary"...so ..it made her feel good that she still "had what it takes to fight a good fight - for the sake of the fight"... (& let's not forget that it was Archana who more than once took on the chawl cats in SAvita's neighborhood...defending the D's )  ....but what Savita did next was almost unforgiveable in my opinion.  omg it made me mad...

Naava , I will be honest .Loved the way this woman gave it to the Chawl cats and I think the real reason was becaus her child was being attacked and she fought back for him .This is not the first time , she always comes to his defence when he is attacked ..
But yes, what she did later was sad .....these two mother and son ......uff what a terrible miscommunication ....
In my eyes , Savita is being very childish and she always sees the other person's fault .Why cannot she see what she does to others ...
But what a lucky lady to get a son like Manav .This fellow is just not giving up on her long term happiness. He si fighting her to give her a good life by bringing Archana back into their house ..Manav cannot live without his mother and that is why he is fighting her tooth and nail to get his way back into her life permanently ...

Manav approached her and thanked her and wanted to be tender ...but once again she missed a golden opportunity to restore the family....(she never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity )... she sounded like she had come to apologize, but instead she turned everything that could have been a victory into yet another case of emotional manipulation, blackmail and sabotage.  oohhh pooooooor me.......see how i love you but oh you don't love me ..you like losing people..its YOU who is taking away my love, i will stop loving just like you want... ...waaaahhh...🀒.
  I am sorry but i have seen this over and over again in so many life experiences..and as a counselor and social worker, .where people who are manipulative try to get what they want with such intense emotional blackmail... and they are soo good at making people feel guilty and soo sorry for them.and i am soooo proud of manav for standing firm....i don't know how long he can hold out but i hope he keeps it up....Archu's heart is so soft she might buckle, but Manav is 200% right...and so far archu is saying...it's your decision.......  i don't know what Vaishali had in mind with her "advice"...but it sounded interesting...

Right now Manav desperately wants to go back to his mother ..he is really desperate ...he wants her to have a good life with archu looking after her ....
Bu tthis time he wants some basic respect also for his wife , not like before ..Archana gets treated  so bad from savita that any person with even this little humanity would worry about her Bu tManav's love  for his mother is so much that he still wants Archana to somehow go and start taking care of that house , he strongly feels that his  mother will one day see archna for her goodness.....
Her illness will help her  i na way .She wil lget what she wants ..Her son will immediately come to live with her .Let's hope thinsg are good for Archana too ..
Keep your fingers crossed ...

i just had to let off a little steam about the scene today with Savita...it really made me  😑 

On another subject....looking forward to tomorrow's epi and what Varsha will do with the information...😲
Me too , waiting to see varsha's reaction now ...I hope she tells satish ...

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Di Savita Aai very well knows her son Manav and Bahu Archana.. She knows Manav loves her a lot... She is just trying to be foolish by being stubborn.. She does not want to think of the other side that is the happiness she will get if Archana is there..

Archana is not a new person to her.. She knows what Archana is.. She had forgiven Archana long back after Sachin's death. She did this after she saw Archana's good deeds.. Now how can she blame Archana saying she will always take her children.. Unbelievable..
Manav is correct and feeling bad for him.. He is trying his best to unite his family..

She is being stubborn and foolish ...
She is very lucky to have a son who loves her so much ...that he is just not giving up on her and her happiness ....
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

She is being stubborn and foolish ...
She is very lucky to have a son who loves her so much ...that he is just not giving up on her and her happiness ....

Savita Aai has to be little more patient and may be accept Archana just for the sake for her son's happiness. Then we all know Archana is such a sweet bahu that Savita Aai will automatically love her.. πŸ˜‰ 
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

It is pretty unbelievable why this woman just refuses to see how much her son loves this girl and how badly he wants to be happy with her .

She see it that is the main problem. she does know that archana is everything for manav. She was used having manav by herself also complete control on him.  now she feels soooooooooo insecure. All her attempts to breakup  arman  failed. That is big big blow to her...  She doesn't see change (he cares for his happiness also not only others) in her son. but she sees archana is the reason for loosing control on her son.  In her mind only solution for the problem is, archana disappearing for good.

It would be much easier for Manav to say ....Ok  I will live seperately and once a week will come and see my mother and we will not talk about Archana  at all...

He tried to go everyother day. but didn't work. actually gotten worst. that's why he went against
archana's suggestion and said it is not going to work and i am not doing it, u can't make me.

Manav is using his brain these days.

However I do agree that cutting off communication lines is the worst thing he is doing .......

What else can he do. he tried sooooo much. 1st thing he did after he came back from pune and from temple go visit his parents. Every time savita sees manav she curses archana and wish for her death.  Savita stretched it until it broke. seeing savita slapping archana did it. that was too much to take it.

You guys are seeing a son who is being bad to his mother and ignoring her and all that ...I see a son desperate to do anything to make his mother have a nice life ...

I don't see him being bad to his mother. As Manav said he tried his level best to make her happy
she doesn't want to be happy, no one can make her happy

Edited by karsri - 13 years ago
karsri thumbnail
naava - It was an interesting show today with a lot of different dynamics going on..

Everyone is proud of Savita for standing up to the chawl cats and that was good......she did it for her family's honor and for manav, but she also did it because by her own admission she loves "taking on the adversary"...so ..it made her feel good that she still "had what it takes to fight a good fight - for the sake of the fight"...

Agree. The she gave to rasika was worth seeing. One thing i don't understand is, how did savita know about all those people's bad characters? she doesn't live in the same chawl....

(& let's not forget that it was Archana who more than once took on the chawl cats in SAvita's neighborhood...defending the D's ) 

Agree, Archana defended D's many times. She put herself in danger and slapped ajit for vandita.
Fought with rasika when she made savita dance,.... I really hated archana when she defended manav and savita the day of manav's engagement with sravani. God she was crying so much, she wiped her tears, opened the doors and told the neighbours just mind your own business. That was so painful to watch it.

....but what Savita did next was almost unforgiveable in my opinion.  omg it made me mad...

Agree.

Manav approached her and thanked her and wanted to be tender ...but once again she missed a golden opportunity to restore the family....(she never misses an opportunity to miss an opportunity )... she sounded like she had come to apologize, but instead she turned everything that could have been a victory into yet another case of emotional manipulation, blackmail and sabotage.  oohhh pooooooor me.......see how i love you but oh you don't love me ..you like losing people..its YOU who is taking away my love, i will stop loving just like you want... ...waaaahhh...🀒.
  I am sorry but i have seen this over and over again in so many life experiences..and as a counselor and social worker, .where people who are manipulative try to get what they want with such intense emotional blackmail... and they are soo good at making people feel guilty and soo sorry for them.and i am soooo proud of manav for standing firm.

Savita is great at manipulating and emotional blackmailing. Me too sooooo proud of manav. he  started using his brian......

...i don't know how long he can hold out but i hope he keeps it up....Archu's heart is so soft she might buckle, but Manav is 200% right...and so far archu is saying...it's your decision.......  i don't know what Vaishali had in mind with her "advice"...but it sounded interesting...

vaishali advise to manav is very good. she is right savita has to realise her mistake, once she
does she will be the good mother and mothre-in-law.

i just had to let off a little steam about the scene today with Savita...it really made me  😑 

On another subject....looking forward to tomorrow's epi and what Varsha will do with the information...😲

I am really happy for vaishu. she will have one more person to share her problems.These sisters are very close. i am glad varsha pushed her to share her problem.

[/QUOTE]
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
vote goes  to  savita  for  taking class  of  chal  wala...................πŸ˜†

vandita  keep  going.......πŸ‘πŸΌ

ajit......take  some  advice  from  manav....when  savita  give  slap  to  archana,manav stand  with  archana like  a  good  husband.....you  must  do  that  man......πŸ˜•

vaishali...................πŸ‘
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My vote goes 2 Manav, I'm loving this man. Wat a relief 2 know wats on his mind.
Manav as i said is not a bad soul n he knows his mom too well. I again say he does not know yet that his mom is sick. N btw who will say that Mrs Savita Deshmukh is going insane by watching the epi?
As expected she gave every1 karara jawaab n the chawl cat gundi got a gud dose🀣 My dad's proverb confirmed Di - culture is like jam the less u have the more u spreadπŸ˜ƒ
Coming 2 Manav he is being very sensible n i voted 4 him just 4 saying "if 2day i go weak then my mother will go on being unfair 2 u"πŸ‘ Manav has understood everything n he wants 2 make amends 4 all his past blunders.
Savita on the other hand, is being her usual self - stubborn n trying 4 make Manav feel guilty n emotionally blackmailing him with her words. Yes Savita was always gud with words n her bitter ones always have the desired effect.
So 2day Savita aai when in full form n her memory didn't play hide n seek n she remembered each n single word Manav said 2 her n even remember every chwal ppl's kartootπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

N as usual my prediction of Dharmesh sachai getting exposed went kaputπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
karsri thumbnail
Naava -

[Tanya i am so glad you posted this.  This is the 3rd time someone has said, "this is the way things are in India, or this is chawl life so it's ok"  and i am thinking, my god, abuse is NOT ok even if EVERYONE DOES IT.  I am not Indian but i found myself being really concerned and asking...is it true that this is the way things are in India and everyone just accepts and thinks abuse is normal.??

No it is not. Especially not these days, it is not 1950s it 2011. Culture in india has changed so
much in last 10 - 15 years.  Women are getting equally or better education and jobs than men.
I have seen in many families relationships between  parents and children, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law are like friends. Many things they show in this show doesn't happen in real life. Especially not in cities like Mumbai.

I got so angry when savita slapped archana. She did nothing wrong. Archana didn't even get
upset.. Anyone else was in her place wouldn't have taken it.

i am so mad at Ajit for doing that..😑 .i thought he acted kind of strange in the crowd, telling manav he should just explain and say more and i am wondering now if he did gamble that night or is gambling now, and is feeling guilty and stressed and taking it out on Vandu.  Poor Vandu ...she should never ever have received that slap...  😭

I was shocked when ajit slapped vandita and left. I would have been little less mad If they showed him regretting immediately. I am hoping he will do that tomorrow.

I also started wondering about ajit going back to bad. What worries me now is manav and archana
putting ajit name in bank papers to be able to draw the money. 
When varsha brought papers remember she said they need to nominate  (give authority) to be draw money or something like that... I hope they don't change ajit to bad. vandita doesn't deserve it...
[/QUOTE]
vishwap thumbnail
Voting for Manav again for  the reasons all of you have given !😊

Savita took the battle into the opposite camp and created chaos and confusion among them!
Ajit behaved in a  very typical way, taking his frustration out on the only person he can! Not justified but not unbelievable either.
Varsha will nail Dharmesh without thinking too much about the consequences. She is not Archana.
Nice battle ahead I think.
Edited by vishwap - 13 years ago
karsri thumbnail
I want to vote for both Manav and vandita. Vandita for standing up to rasika and Manav for standing firm. I like this changed manav.  What else can he do. he did more than he could.  Savita stretched it
until it broke. As vaishli said savita has to realise her mistake.