Vaishali
Vandita
Ajit
Varsha
Chawl Cats
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
ireland ,canada all seem to be good teams..πŸ€”..guruji might be little disappointed ..no shoib aktar it seems piya..πŸ€”
Pakiatani  batting was pathetic ..Pakistan is sucn an unpredictable team ..they can win from Aurstralia  one day but loose from Canada  the other ....

I am happy that Canada did well ...In the end if someone plays so bad then yo ucan only feel angry and hope they learn a lesson ...

My biggest problem is my husband ..We are such a happy couple ..Always agreeing on everything , the only point of disagreement in us is cricket .....
We just hate each other when it comes to cricket ...🀣.I told him one day we will divorce because of cricket ...

He supports English team ....and keeps putting down Pakistan ....From morning I have had 5 text messages taunting me like hell.....😑
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
look manav and savita got equal votes..πŸ€”..50 50 it is..they must be both half right half wrong...🀣
Originally posted by archanamanav

look manav and savita got equal votes..πŸ€”..50 50 it is..they must be both half right half wrong...🀣

nd Archana got one more .... what did she do ??!! uff ye Archu fans bhi na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The vote count is getting better again in SOTD .Even FOTD is getting more than 30 votes ..It means that people are watching the show ...
archu is little more than 50% right..piya..πŸ˜†...thats why she got 1 more vote..
yesterday easy pick for fool..🀒..ajith..usually it is hard for me to pick a fool..
guruji don't worry..pakistan can still win..may be it is a bowling pitch..
english team means england guruji?..they also lost yesterdayπŸ€”
Originally posted by archanamanav

guruji don't worry..pakistan can still win..may be it is a bowling pitch..
english team means england guruji?..they also lost yesterdayπŸ€”

Kevin o brien was brilliant what a match , dont like watching minnows but Ireland wow , I hope they dont beat India their next competitor πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Eng ko haraya bahot accha ab ghar jao πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
yes..yes..that much help is enough piya..from ireland..πŸ˜†