Balika Vadhu

BV Update 2nd March 2011

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lalsingh!!
wahh............boy keep it up!!
kya solid dialog tha!!!

precap....!!
sumitra!!................uff u don't no.............ur ladesar is romancing with his 2nd beendni..........that's y angry with anandi!!
advice mat do....kisi kaam ka naa hai!!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What she said was true but it doesn't apply for JaAn relation... Ab koi jaan na raha ๐Ÿ˜’
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Uma,

Thanks for the update. Jagya has turned into such a piece of slime, I cannot stand him anymore! On one hand, he led a happily married life with Anandi and now that has a city image to keep up, he has forgotten all that and now wants Gauri. He is so two-faced and hypocritical! My only wish is that Anandi should dump his sorry ass and go find a life of her own away from these stupid people!
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It is simply amazing how the cvs are showing a huge contrast between LS and JAGAT!
Wonderfully potrayed character! A variation and an amazing example for insecure and weak fellows!
It takes alot of courage to stick to ones roots!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks a lot for quick & fab updates ammoos...And yr I just loved yr Avtaar Madhuri pic..The ever green Diva...

About Show I was feeling bad at that seperation part..specially for Gauri...Dunno how this Girl gonna react over Jagya's lie..Even knowing the fact of Future of this Relation for now I m liking them๐Ÿ˜ณ...Scene was nice..Both actors was fab on seperation Scene..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.

I thought that Shashank had been doing a fair job of acting but after today I am having a rethink.................all the same expressions and we had to watch them in slow motion.

Never knew people start getting on to a train after the warning horn has gone off twice................and  trains wait  for farewell scenes to be completed. How can one even begin to think of this serial and reality in the same breath.

What a boring and silly  episode except when Lal Singh was superb..............๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. I am beginning to feel really sorry for Gauri.......what a let down when she finds out.
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

I simply loved the judaii sequence, sooo romantic...just for Ja-Ga....my new fav tv couple ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I am unable to see beyond Jagya's two-faced mentality. So, I am not even noticing Gauri-Jagat chemistry
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Other than lal singh's sensible advice๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ to jagya it was another episode wasted in staring,staring.......and ๐Ÿ˜ณsome more staring...........  
15 minutes of nonstop  staring๐Ÿ˜ฒ at railway station is just too much.. ....C'Mon she is going away for 2 weeks but it almost felt that she had oneway ticket  to another country .....even with jaGauri chemistry i got totally  bored....๐Ÿฅฑ.

First JaAn did this staring contest now its jaGauri,iam so fed up of all these romantic jodis ......๐Ÿค”
Shashank must be having a sense of deja vu with the  same repetitive ghooring situations with different partners...............๐Ÿค”